your dignity"! " name="description" />

Comments

Dear Dish-It, She Dissed My Outfit

When I wore this totally cute outfit, my best friend said (and I quote!) "Say goodbye to your dignity"! Back to Article

HillsideBramble!
HillsideBramble! wrote:
2013-02-06 20:02:11 -0800

haha she cased yo a**

StudLovee♥
StudLovee♥ wrote:
2012-11-28 19:40:03 -0800

Fxxck Ha Hatinn Axx ! She Jus Mhadd Cus She Aint Yhu !

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-28 19:36:29 -0800

Thiss Happened To Me Before Thoo ; She Was Lookinq Me Up & Down & Shiii Thoo '

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-28 19:35:43 -0800

Jussss A Hatinn ' Btcch That's All That Iss.
I Adorn My Haters , They Make Me Feel More Confident About Myself ;D

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-11-28 19:33:22 -0800

pshh i wish sum1 would tell me sum bout wat im wearing!
karmas a ,......

ballerina265
ballerina265 wrote:
2012-03-05 13:03:32 -0800

i know exactly how you feel. i asked dish it th same thing. it is probally because she is jealus of you being fhionable.

peaceout567890
peaceout567890 wrote:
2012-01-08 06:04:46 -0800

dont listen she is probaly just jealous of your outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do Your Friends Annoy You?

• Yeah, my friends annoy me all the time.
  • Sometimes my friends can get on my nerves.
  • No, me and my friends usually get along really well.
  • I don't really have friends to annoy me.

I've been invited to my best (guy) friend's end-of-the-school-year party and I don't know what to...

simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
My bff is awesome cuz she is always there for me and I'm always there for her. We always have a great time together. She's always there to cheer me up when I need cheering up the most. She can always count on me and I know that I can always count on her. She always understands me. And of course she is awesome because she is MY bff after all :p her name is sreeganga and her username on kw is scarlet177
reply about 1 hour
simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
A perfect friend according to me should always be there for you whenever you need him or her. But they should also guide you to the right path. They should understand you. They should be sweet, understanding, caring and funny. And yes, by caring and understanding I did mean a bff and not a boyfriend. My perfect friend posted on this thread right before me... her username is scarlet177.
reply about 1 hour
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D