your dignity"! " />

Comments

Dear Dish-It, She Dissed My Outfit

When I wore this totally cute outfit, my best friend said (and I quote!) "Say goodbye to your dignity"! Back to Article

HillsideBramble!
HillsideBramble! wrote:
2013-02-06 20:02:11 -0800

haha she cased yo a**

StudLovee♥
StudLovee♥ wrote:
2012-11-28 19:40:03 -0800

Fxxck Ha Hatinn Axx ! She Jus Mhadd Cus She Aint Yhu !

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-28 19:36:29 -0800

Thiss Happened To Me Before Thoo ; She Was Lookinq Me Up & Down & Shiii Thoo '

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-28 19:35:43 -0800

Jussss A Hatinn ' Btcch That's All That Iss.
I Adorn My Haters , They Make Me Feel More Confident About Myself ;D

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-11-28 19:33:22 -0800

pshh i wish sum1 would tell me sum bout wat im wearing!
karmas a ,......

ballerina265
ballerina265 wrote:
2012-03-05 13:03:32 -0800

i know exactly how you feel. i asked dish it th same thing. it is probally because she is jealus of you being fhionable.

peaceout567890
peaceout567890 wrote:
2012-01-08 06:04:46 -0800

dont listen she is probaly just jealous of your outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do Your Friends Annoy You?

• Yeah, my friends annoy me all the time.
  • Sometimes my friends can get on my nerves.
  • No, me and my friends usually get along really well.
  • I don't really have friends to annoy me.

I've been invited to my best (guy) friend's end-of-the-school-year party and I don't know what to...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"ILMDGRL" wrote:               A lot of times people aren't in the mindset  for doing certain things. Musical stimuli is proven make your brain more active, and it can be your favorite song or one that teaches you how to do whatever you need. You can also take notes from your book(s) or websites. Last thing I can suggest is to take a break if you get frustrated. Hope that helps & if you have any questions just P.M. or comment me. Good luck :) ILMDGRL is right. I couldn't give better advice that she just did.  8)
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
Yes, but only if they wear something like a long T-shirt, long cardigan or shorts over them because leggings show a lot and aren't exactly trousers. >.>
yogurtiscool
yogurtiscool posted in Style:
ChickenGoPowPowPow
Sure. :3
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
               Mk. I wanna look flirty, mysterious, lonely, sassy, and strong all at the same time. The only other thing I have to say is that dresses of any kind are out of the question so if anyone has tips on makeup or clothing please HELP!