your dignity"! " name="description" />
Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, She Dissed My Outfit

When I wore this totally cute outfit, my best friend said (and I quote!) "Say goodbye to your dignity"! Back to Article

HillsideBramble!
HillsideBramble! wrote:
2013-02-06 20:02:11 -0800

haha she cased yo a**

StudLovee♥
StudLovee♥ wrote:
2012-11-28 19:40:03 -0800

Fxxck Ha Hatinn Axx ! She Jus Mhadd Cus She Aint Yhu !

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-28 19:36:29 -0800

Thiss Happened To Me Before Thoo ; She Was Lookinq Me Up & Down & Shiii Thoo '

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-28 19:35:43 -0800

Jussss A Hatinn ' Btcch That's All That Iss.
I Adorn My Haters , They Make Me Feel More Confident About Myself ;D

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-11-28 19:33:22 -0800

pshh i wish sum1 would tell me sum bout wat im wearing!
karmas a ,......

ballerina265
ballerina265 wrote:
2012-03-05 13:03:32 -0800

i know exactly how you feel. i asked dish it th same thing. it is probally because she is jealus of you being fhionable.

peaceout567890
peaceout567890 wrote:
2012-01-08 06:04:46 -0800

dont listen she is probaly just jealous of your outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do Your Friends Annoy You?

• Yeah, my friends annoy me all the time.
  • Sometimes my friends can get on my nerves.
  • No, me and my friends usually get along really well.
  • I don't really have friends to annoy me.

I've been invited to my best (guy) friend's end-of-the-school-year party and I don't know what to...

Miley143
Miley143 posted in Style:
I really cant figure out what to wear tomorrow... ideas anyone
reply 1 day
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"CuteSiren102" wrote:Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Talk to a teacher, who, will stop the bullying at school. People make stuff up about other people just to do it, don't react to the bullying or what anyone has to say, and they'll give up on you after awhile. I hope everything gets better.
reply 1 day
CuteSiren102
CuteSiren102 posted in Style:
I am wearing a blue and gray shirt with blue jeans and different colered socks
reply 1 day
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Ello and Im sorry your going through this.  You didnt kill your sister and it will be proven when she goes back to school. Whoevers saying this is talkings out of their belly button. If it was me I would laughs and say suree and then proves them wrong Dont let their pranks get to you and they know its not true either. Good luck :love
reply 1 day