your dignity"! " name="description" />
Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, She Dissed My Outfit

When I wore this totally cute outfit, my best friend said (and I quote!) "Say goodbye to your dignity"! Back to Article

HillsideBramble!
HillsideBramble! wrote:
2013-02-06 20:02:11 -0800

haha she cased yo a**

StudLovee♥
StudLovee♥ wrote:
2012-11-28 19:40:03 -0800

Fxxck Ha Hatinn Axx ! She Jus Mhadd Cus She Aint Yhu !

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-28 19:36:29 -0800

Thiss Happened To Me Before Thoo ; She Was Lookinq Me Up & Down & Shiii Thoo '

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-28 19:35:43 -0800

Jussss A Hatinn ' Btcch That's All That Iss.
I Adorn My Haters , They Make Me Feel More Confident About Myself ;D

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-11-28 19:33:22 -0800

pshh i wish sum1 would tell me sum bout wat im wearing!
karmas a ,......

ballerina265
ballerina265 wrote:
2012-03-05 13:03:32 -0800

i know exactly how you feel. i asked dish it th same thing. it is probally because she is jealus of you being fhionable.

peaceout567890
peaceout567890 wrote:
2012-01-08 06:04:46 -0800

dont listen she is probaly just jealous of your outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do Your Friends Annoy You?

• Yeah, my friends annoy me all the time.
  • Sometimes my friends can get on my nerves.
  • No, me and my friends usually get along really well.
  • I don't really have friends to annoy me.

I've been invited to my best (guy) friend's end-of-the-school-year party and I don't know what to...

Unikitty13
Unikitty13 posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-It, Okay, so at my school, I have this enemy, she was so mean and sarcastic, what should I do to fought back?
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
You need to clear things up with your best friend, and express to her what you feel because friendship requires open communication for it to last. Likewise, you should also take into consideration that not because she`s your best friend and she knows that you like this guy, she`s not allowed to be friends and eventually have a romantic relationship with this guy. Love does not follow a first come first serve basis, that`s reality.  Now, if you really love or like that person then you should be happy for him. True love means putting someone else`s happiness before your own EVEN IF you`re not part of that happiness. There`s a reason for everything, someday this will all make sense. :)
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in Style:
"rebelfeminist" wrote:I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no. Also, if your eyebrows are already fine as is and not bushy or all over the place, you may not even need to. Don't do something just because everyone else does.
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no.
Its_skylar1
Hey love , I do the exact same thing as you , you aren't alone... if you ever need anyone , I am here , okay?