your dignity"! " name="description" />

Comments

Dear Dish-It, She Dissed My Outfit

When I wore this totally cute outfit, my best friend said (and I quote!) "Say goodbye to your dignity"! Back to Article

HillsideBramble!
HillsideBramble! wrote:
2013-02-06 20:02:11 -0800

haha she cased yo a**

StudLovee♥
StudLovee♥ wrote:
2012-11-28 19:40:03 -0800

Fxxck Ha Hatinn Axx ! She Jus Mhadd Cus She Aint Yhu !

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-28 19:36:29 -0800

Thiss Happened To Me Before Thoo ; She Was Lookinq Me Up & Down & Shiii Thoo '

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-28 19:35:43 -0800

Jussss A Hatinn ' Btcch That's All That Iss.
I Adorn My Haters , They Make Me Feel More Confident About Myself ;D

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-11-28 19:33:22 -0800

pshh i wish sum1 would tell me sum bout wat im wearing!
karmas a ,......

ballerina265
ballerina265 wrote:
2012-03-05 13:03:32 -0800

i know exactly how you feel. i asked dish it th same thing. it is probally because she is jealus of you being fhionable.

peaceout567890
peaceout567890 wrote:
2012-01-08 06:04:46 -0800

dont listen she is probaly just jealous of your outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do Your Friends Annoy You?

• Yeah, my friends annoy me all the time.
  • Sometimes my friends can get on my nerves.
  • No, me and my friends usually get along really well.
  • I don't really have friends to annoy me.

I've been invited to my best (guy) friend's end-of-the-school-year party and I don't know what to...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
reply 1 day
Missywaterdog
"sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused
reply 1 day