Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Popular Cartoons From the '80s

Have you ever wondered what Saturday morning cartoons were like in the '80s? Check out the most popular cartoons from the past! Back to Article

sallylo6

mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-24 16:45:51 -0700

care bears! :3

AyeeItsNick
AyeeItsNick wrote:
2012-02-22 14:13:08 -0800

@BloodHawk: yeah, I used to watch it

BloodHawk
BloodHawk wrote:
2011-08-19 14:32:17 -0700

spider man is awesome

Gigipento
Gigipento wrote:
2011-07-29 08:57:56 -0700

i know i wasnt born in the 90's but my bro was and he always rents or buys 90's shows on disc and i just have to say they are way better than the dumb old care bears Big Grin

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-07-29 05:55:51 -0700

i agree with jessicarabbit899 90's r better

cutebug88
cutebug88 wrote:
2011-07-27 20:14:32 -0700

depends..... i'm half and half there funny and suff but some are borin Big Grin

jessicarabbit899
jessicarabbit899 wrote:
2011-07-27 20:13:06 -0700

90S CARTOON ARE BETTER

jadakfuzzybunny
jadakfuzzybunny wrote:
2011-06-19 10:26:00 -0700

u r boring and ps dont chrash my friends blog Angry

WillonaeS
WillonaeS wrote:
2011-06-14 07:09:15 -0700

Loll .Borinqqq.

supermonkey 900
supermonkey 900 wrote:
2011-06-14 02:01:40 -0700

i miss old cartoons Sad

What's Your Fave '80s Cartoon?

• He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
  • Transformers.
  • Care Bears.

Micro_spider-micro
You can take home the latest “Spidey” movie. We give you the deets!
We recently started noticing that some of our fave stars sorta resemble some classic cartoon char...
Want to turn your artistic talent into a well-paying career? Then become a cartoonist or animator...
Micro_powerpuffgirls-micro
From Pokemon and the Powerpuff Girls to the wacky Simpsons, check out the coolest 'toons of the '...

Entertainment in the forums

Cinderella_red
Santa invested lakhs and suffered loss in a bussiness.  do u knw, what the business was? ;p
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in TV Shows:
*facepalm*
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in TV Shows:
"KittySauceGaming" wrote:I love Pokemon (you can tell from my avatar), Chowder, Doctor Who, Inuyasha, Dancing with the Stars, Gravity Falls, Teen Titans Go, Amazing World of Gumball, and Breadwinners. I don't really like insulting anyone's taste in television, so I'm not gonna post shows I think are suckish. You won't be insulting anyone because it's your opinion.
KittySauceGaming
KittySauceGaming
I am actually a shipper myself. In fact, I didn't really believe in that many shippings except three. But I honestly think this is a nice pairing for whatever reason. Maybe it's the fact that this time Serena ACTUALLY has canonical crush on Ash? I usually base my beliefs on true facts. And they're in a region based on France. It is a rather romantic atmosphere, which I guess is why I get challenged by so many honeymooners in the Pokemon Y game... Anyway, why don't you post what you think? Are they a nice pairing, or do you think other shippings are better? I understand, because Pokeshipping is a worthy opponent.