Comments

'90s Fashion Trends

Flash back to the '90s when grunge wear was in and every kid was sporting big, baggy jeans. Check out what other styles were cool back in the '90s. Back to Article

SelenaGomezFanGirl
SelenaGomezFanGirl wrote:
2014-03-21 15:17:05 -0700

i would probably change them into rockin' new styles!i like a little difference.

Puppylover196
Puppylover196 wrote:
2014-03-21 09:32:24 -0700

I bet I would rock these clothes

harrypotternarnia
harrypotternarnia wrote:
2014-03-21 09:31:45 -0700

i know right i wouldnt wear them either

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-03-21 09:21:32 -0700

Ew.Those shoes i wouldnt wear them Frustrated

originalgirl
originalgirl wrote:
2014-02-10 18:11:46 -0800

I love the grunge-rock of 1991. Absolutely amazing, Nirvana will be known to my descendants, whether they want it to be or not. LOL. Most people didn't know that pic was the actual Kurt Cobain. *Laughs cuz she's listening to Come As You Are* Big Grin

MSMcGucci_2573230
MSMcGucci_2573230 wrote:
2014-01-31 15:35:13 -0800

whatever happens in the 90s stays

Alexis7343
Alexis7343 wrote:
2014-01-31 12:37:35 -0800

Some stuff on there look great others are something that me myself would hate to wear like the overalls, but some people still like that style. I can't stand it but everyone is who they are and you can't change what they prefer.

tkaeara
tkaeara wrote:
2014-01-31 12:21:47 -0800

i love them.............at least they didn't walk ##### like nowa days and they were more comfortable

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-01-31 12:14:31 -0800

id never wear those overalls ew

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2014-01-31 12:08:38 -0800

Ehh.... I'm not a fan of the 1900s. Even though I was born in 1999 O_O

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-01-31 12:08:01 -0800

looks more comfortable than now a days clothing.

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-01-31 12:03:22 -0800

Ohhh the '90s! Some of it's coming back too!

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2014-01-24 13:07:23 -0800

If I could raid Cher's (from Clueless) closet, I would be in heaven!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-05 16:30:35 -0800

not my style really

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-11-15 11:15:25 -0800

o_o I wear the 'bright and baggy' clothes everyday

richbae372
richbae372 wrote:
2013-10-29 17:15:38 -0700

i like the shoes they cool

SkittlesKaitlin
SkittlesKaitlin wrote:
2013-09-30 16:11:30 -0700

I hate 90`s clothes omg

coolchic246
coolchic246 wrote:
2013-09-21 19:27:58 -0700

The 90's must have been so cool, I wish I could have been able to live in the age of the 90's. So unfair!!

Babblez
Babblez wrote:
2013-09-20 05:33:28 -0700

I think the shoes, overalls, and baggy shirts are cool.

Yanna122596
Yanna122596 wrote:
2013-09-19 20:05:43 -0700

@heymonday1200- Same here. I wish it would make a major comeback.

What Reminds You of the '90s?

• Grunge - it sure did smell like teen spirit.
  • 90210 all the way, baby!
  • The Rachel 'do - hair today, gone tomorrow.
  • As if! There was nothing cool about this boring era.

Micro_fashion-grammy-micrio
At the 2012 Grammy Awards, many great artists took home awards, and many others left empty-handed...
Micro_fashion police-micro
Now that everyone has taken their awards home from last night’s 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards, ...
Remember the New Kids, Power Rangers and Sailor Moon? Kidzworld's looking back at the important (...
Forget "All that glitters is not gold." It's, "All that glitters is cool." Lately it seems that i...

Tamara97
Tamara97 posted in Family Issues:
reply about 1 hour
Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.