Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

'90s Fashion Trends

Flash back to the '90s when grunge wear was in and every kid was sporting big, baggy jeans. Check out what other styles were cool back in the '90s. Back to Article

SelenaGomezFanGirl
SelenaGomezFanGirl wrote:
2014-03-21 15:17:05 -0700

i would probably change them into rockin' new styles!i like a little difference.

Puppylover196
Puppylover196 wrote:
2014-03-21 09:32:24 -0700

I bet I would rock these clothes

harrypotternarnia
harrypotternarnia wrote:
2014-03-21 09:31:45 -0700

i know right i wouldnt wear them either

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-03-21 09:21:32 -0700

Ew.Those shoes i wouldnt wear them Frustrated

originalgirl
originalgirl wrote:
2014-02-10 18:11:46 -0800

I love the grunge-rock of 1991. Absolutely amazing, Nirvana will be known to my descendants, whether they want it to be or not. LOL. Most people didn't know that pic was the actual Kurt Cobain. *Laughs cuz she's listening to Come As You Are* Big Grin

MSMcGucci_2573230
MSMcGucci_2573230 wrote:
2014-01-31 15:35:13 -0800

whatever happens in the 90s stays

Alexis7343
Alexis7343 wrote:
2014-01-31 12:37:35 -0800

Some stuff on there look great others are something that me myself would hate to wear like the overalls, but some people still like that style. I can't stand it but everyone is who they are and you can't change what they prefer.

tkaeara
tkaeara wrote:
2014-01-31 12:21:47 -0800

i love them.............at least they didn't walk ##### like nowa days and they were more comfortable

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-01-31 12:14:31 -0800

id never wear those overalls ew

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2014-01-31 12:08:38 -0800

Ehh.... I'm not a fan of the 1900s. Even though I was born in 1999 O_O

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-01-31 12:08:01 -0800

looks more comfortable than now a days clothing.

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-01-31 12:03:22 -0800

Ohhh the '90s! Some of it's coming back too!

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2014-01-24 13:07:23 -0800

If I could raid Cher's (from Clueless) closet, I would be in heaven!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-05 16:30:35 -0800

not my style really

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-11-15 11:15:25 -0800

o_o I wear the 'bright and baggy' clothes everyday

richbae372
richbae372 wrote:
2013-10-29 17:15:38 -0700

i like the shoes they cool

SkittlesKaitlin
SkittlesKaitlin wrote:
2013-09-30 16:11:30 -0700

I hate 90`s clothes omg

coolchic246
coolchic246 wrote:
2013-09-21 19:27:58 -0700

The 90's must have been so cool, I wish I could have been able to live in the age of the 90's. So unfair!!

Babblez
Babblez wrote:
2013-09-20 05:33:28 -0700

I think the shoes, overalls, and baggy shirts are cool.

Yanna122596
Yanna122596 wrote:
2013-09-19 20:05:43 -0700

@heymonday1200- Same here. I wish it would make a major comeback.

What Reminds You of the '90s?

• Grunge - it sure did smell like teen spirit.
  • 90210 all the way, baby!
  • The Rachel 'do - hair today, gone tomorrow.
  • As if! There was nothing cool about this boring era.