Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Mia Hamm Biography

She's scored more goals than any other female soccer player in the world. Find out how Mia Hamm, earned her stripes. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-06 20:07:05 -0700

who

Miss soccer
Miss soccer wrote:
2012-10-15 16:52:49 -0700

this is great stuff.i have a report due on mia Angel
Devil Cool

LIVIEDEV
LIVIEDEV wrote:
2012-04-02 15:40:51 -0700

mia hamm= MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIVIEDEV
LIVIEDEV wrote:
2012-04-01 18:04:04 -0700

Me 2

LIVIEDEV
LIVIEDEV wrote:
2012-04-01 18:03:27 -0700

Mia Hamm is the resin why I will always love soccer I hope I'm as good as her one day!

soccerplayer02
soccerplayer02 wrote:
2012-02-18 13:47:55 -0800

mia hamm is my hero i hope i can play as good as her one day

Roserocks113
Roserocks113 wrote:
2011-10-11 12:50:44 -0700

To all boyz...this proves that girlz can play soccer sometimes better than boyz

hanbulldog
hanbulldog wrote:
2011-09-13 18:32:58 -0700

She is so awsome!!! Big Grin

MadameGrappe
MadameGrappe wrote:
2010-05-22 14:36:53 -0700

I love Mia Hamm! I started to play soccor when I heard about Mia Hamm. She inspierd me! Love Mia Hamm.

Favorite Female Athlete? Vote!

• Mia Hamm.
  • Serena Williams.
  • Michelle Wie.
  • Lisa Leslie.

Micro_man-united-micro
Last year, Manchester United took home an extremely rare championship triple, this year they are ...
Nicknamed the Theater of Dreams, Old Trafford is one amazing soccer stadium. We take a look at th...
It's the biggest sporting event in the world and it's less than a year away. The World Cup of soc...
Micro_beckham_david_micro
David Beckham's best known for scoring big goals for England, and scoring big with Posh Spice.

Sports in the forums

Team Audi #46
I don't know what is wrong with these teams. Former Colt's Head Coach, Tony Dungy, said that he wouldn't wan Sam because of the attention he was bringing. I just don't get it. I heard that his stats were amazing. A player should not be cut because of their orientation but because of their attitude or extremely poor skill. Why can't they just let him do what he loves to do, play football on a team that wants him.
reply 1 day
AlphaT
The Cowboys have cut Michael Sam, the first openly gay player to be drafted in the NFL, from the team. Is this an expression of the conformity policy so deeply rooted in American athletics?
reply 1 day
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Basketball:
Washington Huskies
reply 1 day
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Basketball:
Washington Huskies
reply 1 day
cutedude13
They beat the Bengals 27-0, and Reggie Wayne is the 9th player in NFL history to get 14,000 pass yards!!!
reply 2 days