Comments

Mia Hamm Biography

She's scored more goals than any other female soccer player in the world. Find out how Mia Hamm, earned her stripes. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-06 20:07:05 -0700

who

Miss soccer
Miss soccer wrote:
2012-10-15 16:52:49 -0700

this is great stuff.i have a report due on mia Angel
Devil Cool

LIVIEDEV
LIVIEDEV wrote:
2012-04-02 15:40:51 -0700

mia hamm= MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIVIEDEV
LIVIEDEV wrote:
2012-04-01 18:04:04 -0700

Me 2

LIVIEDEV
LIVIEDEV wrote:
2012-04-01 18:03:27 -0700

Mia Hamm is the resin why I will always love soccer I hope I'm as good as her one day!

soccerplayer02
soccerplayer02 wrote:
2012-02-18 13:47:55 -0800

mia hamm is my hero i hope i can play as good as her one day

Roserocks113_1917856
Roserocks113_1917856 wrote:
2011-10-11 12:50:44 -0700

To all boyz...this proves that girlz can play soccer sometimes better than boyz

hanbulldog
hanbulldog wrote:
2011-09-13 18:32:58 -0700

She is so awsome!!! Big Grin

MadameGrappe
MadameGrappe wrote:
2010-05-22 14:36:53 -0700

I love Mia Hamm! I started to play soccor when I heard about Mia Hamm. She inspierd me! Love Mia Hamm.

Favorite Female Athlete? Vote!

• Mia Hamm.
  • Serena Williams.
  • Michelle Wie.
  • Lisa Leslie.

Micro_man-united-micro
Last year, Manchester United took home an extremely rare championship triple, this year they are ...
Nicknamed the Theater of Dreams, Old Trafford is one amazing soccer stadium. We take a look at th...
It's the biggest sporting event in the world and it's less than a year away. The World Cup of soc...
Micro_beckham_david_micro
David Beckham's best known for scoring big goals for England, and scoring big with Posh Spice.

Sports in the forums

Team Audi #46
Pats. The only way they would lose would be due to the deflated balls as an illegitimate way of getting to the Super Bowl. They wouldn't deserve to win in the eyes of some people. Maybe even the NFL. Besides that, the Patriots will take this win.  And lets be honest, nobody wants to see the Seahawks win two years in a row except for the fans that became fans once they saw that they were good. (Yes the shots have been fired.)
reply 1 day
EaglesFan
EaglesFan posted in Baseball:
BOO YANKEES
reply 2 days
GlimmeringSky16
YANKEES or get outttt
reply 2 days
EaglesFan
EaglesFan posted in Baseball:
PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
reply 2 days
TheLeadWizzle2
"Whaaaat" wrote:My position is RM and I hav 2 sit quite deep but my starting position is quite high the I move back. The highest I go is about the middle of the pitch :p :p :p So basically you play more of an attacking right midfield? That's interesting.  I'm guessing you play a 4-2-3-1 ? I play RM and LM. I'm a Box to box midifielder though. I rarely go through to the middle and I play wide.
reply 2 days