Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Mia Hamm Biography

She's scored more goals than any other female soccer player in the world. Find out how Mia Hamm, earned her stripes. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-06 20:07:05 -0700

who

Miss soccer
Miss soccer wrote:
2012-10-15 16:52:49 -0700

this is great stuff.i have a report due on mia Angel
Devil Cool

LIVIEDEV
LIVIEDEV wrote:
2012-04-02 15:40:51 -0700

mia hamm= MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIVIEDEV
LIVIEDEV wrote:
2012-04-01 18:04:04 -0700

Me 2

LIVIEDEV
LIVIEDEV wrote:
2012-04-01 18:03:27 -0700

Mia Hamm is the resin why I will always love soccer I hope I'm as good as her one day!

soccerplayer02
soccerplayer02 wrote:
2012-02-18 13:47:55 -0800

mia hamm is my hero i hope i can play as good as her one day

Roserocks113
Roserocks113 wrote:
2011-10-11 12:50:44 -0700

To all boyz...this proves that girlz can play soccer sometimes better than boyz

hanbulldog
hanbulldog wrote:
2011-09-13 18:32:58 -0700

She is so awsome!!! Big Grin

MadameGrappe
MadameGrappe wrote:
2010-05-22 14:36:53 -0700

I love Mia Hamm! I started to play soccor when I heard about Mia Hamm. She inspierd me! Love Mia Hamm.

Favorite Female Athlete? Vote!

• Mia Hamm.
  • Serena Williams.
  • Michelle Wie.
  • Lisa Leslie.

Micro_man-united-micro
Last year, Manchester United took home an extremely rare championship triple, this year they are ...
Nicknamed the Theater of Dreams, Old Trafford is one amazing soccer stadium. We take a look at th...
It's the biggest sporting event in the world and it's less than a year away. The World Cup of soc...
Micro_beckham_david_micro
David Beckham's best known for scoring big goals for England, and scoring big with Posh Spice.

Sports in the forums

cutedude13
They beat the Bengals 27-0, and Reggie Wayne is the 9th player in NFL history to get 14,000 pass yards!!!
-BrownEyes-
"Justin_A00" wrote:Thank you, some one who finally understands!!! i love marching band (im on the drumline) and i hate it when people call it "gay" or "stupid" and when people say that its not a sport, if they joined, they would understand. marching band is the best I'm on flute and it's really hard to march 54 sets and memories 221 measures of music!!!!!!
I_lov3_myself
what all tricks or stunts can you do with your rollers ;) ????????  :) ;) :hippie :D
reply 1 day
Braxton88
Talladega Results: 1.) Timothy Peters #17 2.) Taylor Malsam #32 (Best Career Finish) 3.) Spencer Gallagher #23 (Best Career Finish) 4.) Tyler Reddick #19 5.) Ryan Blaney #29 POINTS: 1.) Matt Crafton #88 2.) Ryan Blaney #29 3.) Darrell Wallace Jr. #54 4.) Johnny Sauter #98 5.) Joey Coulter #21 (SURPRISE)
reply 3 days
Kirsteeeeen
"ParadiseHeart" wrote: "11rainbow" wrote: you are braging  Haha I think so too. But good for you girl. There's nothing wrong with bragging about achievements. It's a happy thing and should be talked about. Also congrats to the OP.
reply 3 days