Comments

Mia Hamm Biography

She's scored more goals than any other female soccer player in the world. Find out how Mia Hamm, earned her stripes. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-06 20:07:05 -0700

who

Miss soccer
Miss soccer wrote:
2012-10-15 16:52:49 -0700

this is great stuff.i have a report due on mia Angel
Devil Cool

LIVIEDEV
LIVIEDEV wrote:
2012-04-02 15:40:51 -0700

mia hamm= MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIVIEDEV
LIVIEDEV wrote:
2012-04-01 18:04:04 -0700

Me 2

LIVIEDEV
LIVIEDEV wrote:
2012-04-01 18:03:27 -0700

Mia Hamm is the resin why I will always love soccer I hope I'm as good as her one day!

soccerplayer02
soccerplayer02 wrote:
2012-02-18 13:47:55 -0800

mia hamm is my hero i hope i can play as good as her one day

Roserocks113
Roserocks113 wrote:
2011-10-11 12:50:44 -0700

To all boyz...this proves that girlz can play soccer sometimes better than boyz

hanbulldog
hanbulldog wrote:
2011-09-13 18:32:58 -0700

She is so awsome!!! Big Grin

MadameGrappe
MadameGrappe wrote:
2010-05-22 14:36:53 -0700

I love Mia Hamm! I started to play soccor when I heard about Mia Hamm. She inspierd me! Love Mia Hamm.

Favorite Female Athlete? Vote!

• Mia Hamm.
  • Serena Williams.
  • Michelle Wie.
  • Lisa Leslie.

Micro_man-united-micro
Last year, Manchester United took home an extremely rare championship triple, this year they are ...
Nicknamed the Theater of Dreams, Old Trafford is one amazing soccer stadium. We take a look at th...
It's the biggest sporting event in the world and it's less than a year away. The World Cup of soc...
Micro_beckham_david_micro
David Beckham's best known for scoring big goals for England, and scoring big with Posh Spice.

Sports in the forums

nascarawesome
Oops forgot about this! At Darlington Kevin Harvick wins after passing Dale Jr. With 2tg on a GWC. Johnson comes home in 3rd. Jeff Gordon keeps his points lead. Kenseth and Edwards are stalking him in the points. [-News-] Gene Haas has announced that he is planning on making a F1 team. None of his Stewart-haas drivers will be driving in it though. Subway recently is looking for sponsor in F1. This could become a deal. Lack of funding for the team of Swan Racing (Parker Kligerman and Cole Whitt) May cause it to shutdown. Team spokesman says that lack of funds has been an issue of lately but they plan to keep on going.
Mrawsomegamer
I'm a Leeds United fan. (Just sayin) what are your thoughts on them?
Chrischris102
Chrischris102 posted in Baseball:
YANKEES ALL THE WAY SIR.
Chrischris102
Chrischris102 posted in Baseball:
"call_of_duty_dude" wrote:My Favirote Is Detroit, Tigers SORRY EVERYONE BUT THE NEW YORK YANKEES ARE NUMBA 1!!!
___Weirdo4life___