Comments

How to Plan Your Own Sleepover

You wanna have some friends over to your place this summer for a sleepover, but you certainly don't want it to be some lame party hosted by your mom. Back to Article

XxKagomexInuyashaxX
XxKagomexInuyashaxX wrote:
2014-03-05 11:02:45 -0800

SLEEP WHO NEEDS SLEP ALL WE DO IS GOOF GOOF GOOF

happykitty282
happykitty282 wrote:
2014-01-21 12:50:36 -0800

my bfff knows EVERYTHING about me!! Wink

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-08 05:38:22 -0800

Actually, on sleepovers, you dont actually GO to sleep .-.

BeattieB
BeattieB wrote:
2013-09-16 09:54:46 -0700

Having a sleepover on saturday and i am so excited! Planned everything

ToriCarly23

Peanut234 wrote:
2013-08-11 02:13:32 -0700

I had a sleep over

stayingmindlessad
stayingmindlessad wrote:
2013-08-08 09:29:09 -0700

me and my friends do that and call people
and then we play around with my dog and spear pint it dff colors

QueenTitania
QueenTitania wrote:
2013-08-08 09:19:36 -0700

watch a movie

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-07-31 19:27:21 -0700

lol me and my friend just party xD and walk to the store XD

Capius
Capius wrote:
2013-07-31 14:22:52 -0700

When my friends and I have a sleepover we just eat a bunch of junk and order pizza then then stay up all night playing video games, card games like poker and having contest to see who can catch the most popcorn in their mouth. Big Grin

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-31 13:56:20 -0700

the chips is important for the sleep overs xD

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-07-31 12:10:37 -0700

Fun!

minimooxo
minimooxo wrote:
2013-07-31 10:49:48 -0700

I have had a sleep over before,but not one like
That!!!! :o

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-31 10:14:00 -0700

:o Oh, nice to know.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-30 14:01:22 -0700

I've haven't been to one

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-30 14:00:05 -0700

sleepovers suck when guys are over and ur dad checks on u every 2 seconds

victoriaandmegan
victoriaandmegan wrote:
2013-07-07 15:42:31 -0700

I love sleepovers . They are total awsome. They rock exspeclley when you have friend over to your house.You can paint each other nails.And youcan have pilow fights with your friends.And you can give each other a makeover.It is fun when you get to eat dinner with your friend.You can play with your pets.And you can play outside .If you have a little sister you can play with her or him.You can go shopping . You can eat breakfest with each other it is welly fun having a sleepover.have fun byby

Who Do You Confide In? Vote Now!

• I tell my mom or dad everything.
  • My best friend knows all my deepest secrets.
  • I write to Dear Dish-It.
  • No one. I write everything down and keep it to myself.

Micro_cooking micro
Everyone knows the best thing about weekends is having sleepovers with friends! Why not make the ...
Micro_sleepover_micro
Lovely_Ladiie asks: "One of my BFFs is having a hotel party/sleepover. I am totally scared! I've ...
Micro_whyyouneedsleep-micro
If your parents give you grief about sleeping late, tell them kids need more sleep than adults! L...
My mom won't let me stay over at my friend's house cuz my brother cries if I...

bani11
bani11 posted in Style:
I have seen many girls wear leggings in my school and its fine to me but now things have changed. I don't think girls should wear leggings  to school if they are wearing them as pants! Many girls wear leggings in my school as pants! And I don't like it because one it shows your but and two they think it is a fashion trend well newsflash people it's not! Now every single day there would be everybody but me and a couple other girls wear leggings and I am getting sick and tired of it, really! I mean if you want to wear leggings wear them appropriately!
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply 1 day