Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How to Plan Your Own Sleepover

You wanna have some friends over to your place this summer for a sleepover, but you certainly don't want it to be some lame party hosted by your mom. Back to Article

XxKagomexInuyashaxX
XxKagomexInuyashaxX wrote:
2014-03-05 11:02:45 -0800

SLEEP WHO NEEDS SLEP ALL WE DO IS GOOF GOOF GOOF

happykitty282
happykitty282 wrote:
2014-01-21 12:50:36 -0800

my bfff knows EVERYTHING about me!! Wink

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-08 05:38:22 -0800

Actually, on sleepovers, you dont actually GO to sleep .-.

BeattieB
BeattieB wrote:
2013-09-16 09:54:46 -0700

Having a sleepover on saturday and i am so excited! Planned everything

ToriCarly23

Peanut234 wrote:
2013-08-11 02:13:32 -0700

I had a sleep over

stayingmindlessad
stayingmindlessad wrote:
2013-08-08 09:29:09 -0700

me and my friends do that and call people
and then we play around with my dog and spear pint it dff colors

QueenTitania
QueenTitania wrote:
2013-08-08 09:19:36 -0700

watch a movie

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-07-31 19:27:21 -0700

lol me and my friend just party xD and walk to the store XD

Capius_2513498
Capius_2513498 wrote:
2013-07-31 14:22:52 -0700

When my friends and I have a sleepover we just eat a bunch of junk and order pizza then then stay up all night playing video games, card games like poker and having contest to see who can catch the most popcorn in their mouth. Big Grin

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-31 13:56:20 -0700

the chips is important for the sleep overs xD

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-07-31 12:10:37 -0700

Fun!

minimooxo
minimooxo wrote:
2013-07-31 10:49:48 -0700

I have had a sleep over before,but not one like
That!!!! :o

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-31 10:14:00 -0700

:o Oh, nice to know.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-30 14:01:22 -0700

I've haven't been to one

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-30 14:00:05 -0700

sleepovers suck when guys are over and ur dad checks on u every 2 seconds

victoriaandmegan
victoriaandmegan wrote:
2013-07-07 15:42:31 -0700

I love sleepovers . They are total awsome. They rock exspeclley when you have friend over to your house.You can paint each other nails.And youcan have pilow fights with your friends.And you can give each other a makeover.It is fun when you get to eat dinner with your friend.You can play with your pets.And you can play outside .If you have a little sister you can play with her or him.You can go shopping . You can eat breakfest with each other it is welly fun having a sleepover.have fun byby

Who Do You Confide In? Vote Now!

• I tell my mom or dad everything.
  • My best friend knows all my deepest secrets.
  • I write to Dear Dish-It.
  • No one. I write everything down and keep it to myself.