Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Choosing Love Over Friendship

It sucks having to choose between a friend and someone you love. You can't crawl back to your friend if the relationship doesn't work out. And if things don't work out you've lost them both. Back to Article

imawsome32
imawsome32 wrote:
2014-07-29 15:21:15 -0700

if she was a real friend she wont not make you chosse between her and your boy friend. my friend did the same thing just give her time she find out that she did the roung thing making you chosse so fallow your heart and you will find out what to do

dragontooth17
dragontooth17 wrote:
2014-06-18 09:09:22 -0700

true and it's really your choice

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-06-18 07:16:30 -0700

Good for you ^-^ A true friend wouldn't have you choose between her and a boy. (Or her and anyone else for that matter) She'd be there with you through it all -to let you know that she had your back, to let you know (NICELY) when she didn't agree.

lulupop
lulupop wrote:
2014-04-30 16:38:31 -0700

yeah your right friends all the way!!

shyanne101
shyanne101 wrote:
2014-04-30 11:09:28 -0700

But if they are fake and the boy deserves better than go for it but make sure you be a good friend and ask your friend if its cool if you start dating or something. If he or she says its cool then good for you, but if she says yes that she does care ask why and she better have a good reson why.....

brody213
brody213 wrote:
2014-04-29 17:26:51 -0700

Never want friends just to much problems might happen I like being alone.

Allison_Shybird
Allison_Shybird wrote:
2014-04-26 07:40:29 -0700

Friends First Love Second always .
Never betrade your friends for love !!!

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-04-26 07:04:28 -0700

But never choose true friends over guys, because if they TRULY are your friends they have a REALLY good reason for making you choose.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-04-26 06:54:58 -0700

I honestly think you made the right choice. It seems as if Jenn hadn't been making some good decisions and it could have reflected badly on you. Sometimes we try to please everybody, but the reality of is: We can't. Now remember, just because she isn't your friend anymore, doesn't mean you can't be one to her. Right? smile

libster345
libster345 wrote:
2014-04-26 05:07:25 -0700

cuz maybe that girl could be me

libster345
libster345 wrote:
2014-04-26 05:06:40 -0700

i would go for girlfriend

Iamwhoiam016
Iamwhoiam016 wrote:
2014-04-26 03:31:25 -0700

Friends before love...

TequieroPanda
TequieroPanda wrote:
2014-04-25 21:00:31 -0700

Friends first definitely

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-25 20:30:33 -0700

friends first they r so much more loving then bf or gf thats my oppinion

That_latino_girl
That_latino_girl wrote:
2014-04-25 20:28:17 -0700

Friends First , No Man could BTW me and my friend♥

jamaican_baby101
jamaican_baby101 wrote:
2014-04-25 20:26:47 -0700

Friends 1st ❤ relationships r temporary friends r 4 life

tiundra
tiundra wrote:
2014-01-16 19:39:56 -0800

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT FRIENDS WILL BE THERE FOREVER BUT GUYS BREAK YOUR HEART FRIENDS FIRST.........

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-01-08 16:16:45 -0800

Friends come first!

ilovesuperheros123
ilovesuperheros123 wrote:
2014-01-01 03:12:46 -0800

trust me i know how it feels i ended up on choosing the guy and boy was it the best decission ever cause i soon found out that me ex best friend had been spreading rumors about me long before the choice came along but ya listing to ur heart follow ur instincs and if it feels right then go for it. dont ever be afraid to make change and take a leap of faith

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-12-16 05:04:53 -0800

friend ship is powerful than love

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.

Micro_jake-micro
Kidzworld got the scoop from Taylor Lautner on leaving behind the role that made him famous in th...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Cinderella asks: "i have a boyfriend and his name is daniel. My best friend likes him and im afra...
I like this boy and he likes me too... a bit. My friend had this plan, to get the boy to like me,...

sparkly_chick
Sometimes we get along all happily. Other times, conversations end with door slamming and yelling. Whenever I try to tell her that we need to work on this, she just says I'm being dramatic. It seems like one second we're laughing, then next we're fighting. She's 20, so the age difference is one of the problems. I really want to reconnect with my sister, but I don't know how. Help!
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Ugh. Usually on Wednesdays, I have a cherry coke t-shirt with some Jean shorts. That t-shirt got RIPPED. D: Anyways I can barely make it through the week. I have a closet full of clothes, but there's only about 8 t-shirts that are nice looking. Hopefully soon there'll be a new clothes store, and soon I'll start wearing my winter clothes, but I need help for the PRESENT. Any ideas?
ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
reply 1 day
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 1 day