Comments

Choosing Love Over Friendship

It sucks having to choose between a friend and someone you love. You can't crawl back to your friend if the relationship doesn't work out. And if things don't work out you've lost them both. Back to Article

imawsome32
imawsome32 wrote:
2014-07-29 15:21:15 -0700

if she was a real friend she wont not make you chosse between her and your boy friend. my friend did the same thing just give her time she find out that she did the roung thing making you chosse so fallow your heart and you will find out what to do

dragontooth17
dragontooth17 wrote:
2014-06-18 09:09:22 -0700

true and it's really your choice

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-06-18 07:16:30 -0700

Good for you ^-^ A true friend wouldn't have you choose between her and a boy. (Or her and anyone else for that matter) She'd be there with you through it all -to let you know that she had your back, to let you know (NICELY) when she didn't agree.

lulupop
lulupop wrote:
2014-04-30 16:38:31 -0700

yeah your right friends all the way!!

shyanne101
shyanne101 wrote:
2014-04-30 11:09:28 -0700

But if they are fake and the boy deserves better than go for it but make sure you be a good friend and ask your friend if its cool if you start dating or something. If he or she says its cool then good for you, but if she says yes that she does care ask why and she better have a good reson why.....

brody213
brody213 wrote:
2014-04-29 17:26:51 -0700

Never want friends just to much problems might happen I like being alone.

Allison_Shybird
Allison_Shybird wrote:
2014-04-26 07:40:29 -0700

Friends First Love Second always .
Never betrade your friends for love !!!

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-04-26 07:04:28 -0700

But never choose true friends over guys, because if they TRULY are your friends they have a REALLY good reason for making you choose.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-04-26 06:54:58 -0700

I honestly think you made the right choice. It seems as if Jenn hadn't been making some good decisions and it could have reflected badly on you. Sometimes we try to please everybody, but the reality of is: We can't. Now remember, just because she isn't your friend anymore, doesn't mean you can't be one to her. Right? smile

libster345
libster345 wrote:
2014-04-26 05:07:25 -0700

cuz maybe that girl could be me

libster345
libster345 wrote:
2014-04-26 05:06:40 -0700

i would go for girlfriend

Iamwhoiam016
Iamwhoiam016 wrote:
2014-04-26 03:31:25 -0700

Friends before love...

TequieroPanda
TequieroPanda wrote:
2014-04-25 21:00:31 -0700

Friends first definitely

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-25 20:30:33 -0700

friends first they r so much more loving then bf or gf thats my oppinion

That_latino_girl
That_latino_girl wrote:
2014-04-25 20:28:17 -0700

Friends First , No Man could BTW me and my friend♥

jamaican_baby101
jamaican_baby101 wrote:
2014-04-25 20:26:47 -0700

Friends 1st ❤ relationships r temporary friends r 4 life

tiundra
tiundra wrote:
2014-01-16 19:39:56 -0800

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT FRIENDS WILL BE THERE FOREVER BUT GUYS BREAK YOUR HEART FRIENDS FIRST.........

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-01-08 16:16:45 -0800

Friends come first!

ilovesuperheros123
ilovesuperheros123 wrote:
2014-01-01 03:12:46 -0800

trust me i know how it feels i ended up on choosing the guy and boy was it the best decission ever cause i soon found out that me ex best friend had been spreading rumors about me long before the choice came along but ya listing to ur heart follow ur instincs and if it feels right then go for it. dont ever be afraid to make change and take a leap of faith

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-12-16 05:04:53 -0800

friend ship is powerful than love

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.

Micro_jake-micro
Kidzworld got the scoop from Taylor Lautner on leaving behind the role that made him famous in th...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Cinderella asks: "i have a boyfriend and his name is daniel. My best friend likes him and im afra...
I like this boy and he likes me too... a bit. My friend had this plan, to get the boy to like me,...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel
ElfyKathy
I went to own a pony day but I got the start of a short illness and I was scared and it was dirty and smelly and I felt low in the class but I was oldest on the biggest horse and now I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes! That's like, school with no break or lunch and four extra lessons! I acted excited cause I got rosettes and lollies and mum took me out for jodpurs and boots but now I feel a bit sick and tight and wobbly even though it was fun on wednesday and I have 3 sort of friends there already and the horse I rode, Bob, was great! Mum's in Wales and having a nice time so I don't want to dull her and I talked to Dad but he said 'don't worry I don't know what mum will think sorry'. I don't want to say no or quit later on cause: I'll feel bad to Bob The stables is just up the road so when I see the owner (who's real nice to me) or the instructor (who's at my school) I'll feel bad for saying no I don't want to join you I feel like mum will be disappointed cause she used to adore riding and had 2 horses and a pony I always begged to ride since I was 3 and so it's been over a decade! It costs cash. Cash, cash, cash. From mum and dad's pockets. Cash.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: Have you ever heard the saying, "Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself"? You already have traits, quirks, gifts, and talents put in you by God, and you just need to "put yourself out there" to discover what they are and what you can do with them. Don't worry so much about knowing who you are right now, you'll find that out in time. Just try to become the best you can be with what you have." Exactly ^-^ I don't think I could explain it any better. "_ALizB_" wrote:So pretty much what y'all are saying is, give it time?  Basically. Take time to learn about yourself. *What do you like to do? *What're dreams? *What're you scared of? *What makes you laugh? *What upsets you? *Are you happy? Why or why not? *What would you like to change? Can you? If so, what're you going to do about it? *Etcetera *Etcetera Life's a time to ask questions. You have to understand though, it doesn't always offer clear answers -but they're there; not always easily seen, but always there.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Ello and Im sorry for saying this but from what you has said so far you hardly knows either of them.  You like them cos of how they look. Me advise is get to know both of them and be the friends first and see what happens if something happens and how your feelings evolves. Take your time and good luck :) :love