Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Choosing Love Over Friendship

It sucks having to choose between a friend and someone you love. You can't crawl back to your friend if the relationship doesn't work out. And if things don't work out you've lost them both. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

imawsome32
imawsome32 wrote:
2014-07-29 15:21:15 -0700

if she was a real friend she wont not make you chosse between her and your boy friend. my friend did the same thing just give her time she find out that she did the roung thing making you chosse so fallow your heart and you will find out what to do

report
dragontooth17
dragontooth17 wrote:
2014-06-18 09:09:22 -0700

true and it's really your choice

report
american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-06-18 07:16:30 -0700

Good for you ^-^ A true friend wouldn't have you choose between her and a boy. (Or her and anyone else for that matter) She'd be there with you through it all -to let you know that she had your back, to let you know (NICELY) when she didn't agree.

report
lulupop
lulupop wrote:
2014-04-30 16:38:31 -0700

yeah your right friends all the way!!

report
shyanne101
shyanne101 wrote:
2014-04-30 11:09:28 -0700

But if they are fake and the boy deserves better than go for it but make sure you be a good friend and ask your friend if its cool if you start dating or something. If he or she says its cool then good for you, but if she says yes that she does care ask why and she better have a good reson why.....

report
brody213
brody213 wrote:
2014-04-29 17:26:51 -0700

Never want friends just to much problems might happen I like being alone.

report
Allison_Shybird
Allison_Shybird wrote:
2014-04-26 07:40:29 -0700

Friends First Love Second always .
Never betrade your friends for love !!!

report
american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-04-26 07:04:28 -0700

But never choose true friends over guys, because if they TRULY are your friends they have a REALLY good reason for making you choose.

report
american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-04-26 06:54:58 -0700

I honestly think you made the right choice. It seems as if Jenn hadn't been making some good decisions and it could have reflected badly on you. Sometimes we try to please everybody, but the reality of is: We can't. Now remember, just because she isn't your friend anymore, doesn't mean you can't be one to her. Right? smile

report
libster345
libster345 wrote:
2014-04-26 05:07:25 -0700

cuz maybe that girl could be me

report
libster345
libster345 wrote:
2014-04-26 05:06:40 -0700

i would go for girlfriend

report
Iamwhoiam016
Iamwhoiam016 wrote:
2014-04-26 03:31:25 -0700

Friends before love...

report
TequieroPanda
TequieroPanda wrote:
2014-04-25 21:00:31 -0700

Friends first definitely

report
sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-25 20:30:33 -0700

friends first they r so much more loving then bf or gf thats my oppinion

report
That_latino_girl
That_latino_girl wrote:
2014-04-25 20:28:17 -0700

Friends First , No Man could BTW me and my friend♥

report
jamaican_baby101
jamaican_baby101 wrote:
2014-04-25 20:26:47 -0700

Friends 1st ❤ relationships r temporary friends r 4 life

report
tiundra
tiundra wrote:
2014-01-16 19:39:56 -0800

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT FRIENDS WILL BE THERE FOREVER BUT GUYS BREAK YOUR HEART FRIENDS FIRST.........

report
MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-01-08 16:16:45 -0800

Friends come first!

report
ilovesuperheros123
ilovesuperheros123 wrote:
2014-01-01 03:12:46 -0800

trust me i know how it feels i ended up on choosing the guy and boy was it the best decission ever cause i soon found out that me ex best friend had been spreading rumors about me long before the choice came along but ya listing to ur heart follow ur instincs and if it feels right then go for it. dont ever be afraid to make change and take a leap of faith

report
brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-12-16 05:04:53 -0800

friend ship is powerful than love

report
back to story
F1084214159218

Are You Really Emotional?

  • Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.

related stories

Micro_jake-micro
Kidzworld got the scoop from Taylor Lautner on leaving behind the role that made him famous in th...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Cinderella asks: "i have a boyfriend and his name is daniel. My best friend likes him and im afra...
I like this boy and he likes me too... a bit. My friend had this plan, to get the boy to like me,...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes