Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Choosing Love Over Friendship

It sucks having to choose between a friend and someone you love. You can't crawl back to your friend if the relationship doesn't work out. And if things don't work out you've lost them both. Back to Article

imawsome32
imawsome32 wrote:
2014-07-29 15:21:15 -0700

if she was a real friend she wont not make you chosse between her and your boy friend. my friend did the same thing just give her time she find out that she did the roung thing making you chosse so fallow your heart and you will find out what to do

dragontooth17
dragontooth17 wrote:
2014-06-18 09:09:22 -0700

true and it's really your choice

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-06-18 07:16:30 -0700

Good for you ^-^ A true friend wouldn't have you choose between her and a boy. (Or her and anyone else for that matter) She'd be there with you through it all -to let you know that she had your back, to let you know (NICELY) when she didn't agree.

lulupop
lulupop wrote:
2014-04-30 16:38:31 -0700

yeah your right friends all the way!!

shyanne101
shyanne101 wrote:
2014-04-30 11:09:28 -0700

But if they are fake and the boy deserves better than go for it but make sure you be a good friend and ask your friend if its cool if you start dating or something. If he or she says its cool then good for you, but if she says yes that she does care ask why and she better have a good reson why.....

brody213
brody213 wrote:
2014-04-29 17:26:51 -0700

Never want friends just to much problems might happen I like being alone.

Allison_Shybird
Allison_Shybird wrote:
2014-04-26 07:40:29 -0700

Friends First Love Second always .
Never betrade your friends for love !!!

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-04-26 07:04:28 -0700

But never choose true friends over guys, because if they TRULY are your friends they have a REALLY good reason for making you choose.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-04-26 06:54:58 -0700

I honestly think you made the right choice. It seems as if Jenn hadn't been making some good decisions and it could have reflected badly on you. Sometimes we try to please everybody, but the reality of is: We can't. Now remember, just because she isn't your friend anymore, doesn't mean you can't be one to her. Right? smile

libster345
libster345 wrote:
2014-04-26 05:07:25 -0700

cuz maybe that girl could be me

libster345
libster345 wrote:
2014-04-26 05:06:40 -0700

i would go for girlfriend

Iamwhoiam016
Iamwhoiam016 wrote:
2014-04-26 03:31:25 -0700

Friends before love...

TequieroPanda
TequieroPanda wrote:
2014-04-25 21:00:31 -0700

Friends first definitely

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-25 20:30:33 -0700

friends first they r so much more loving then bf or gf thats my oppinion

That_latino_girl
That_latino_girl wrote:
2014-04-25 20:28:17 -0700

Friends First , No Man could BTW me and my friend♥

jamaican_baby101
jamaican_baby101 wrote:
2014-04-25 20:26:47 -0700

Friends 1st ❤ relationships r temporary friends r 4 life

tiundra
tiundra wrote:
2014-01-16 19:39:56 -0800

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT FRIENDS WILL BE THERE FOREVER BUT GUYS BREAK YOUR HEART FRIENDS FIRST.........

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-01-08 16:16:45 -0800

Friends come first!

ilovesuperheros123
ilovesuperheros123 wrote:
2014-01-01 03:12:46 -0800

trust me i know how it feels i ended up on choosing the guy and boy was it the best decission ever cause i soon found out that me ex best friend had been spreading rumors about me long before the choice came along but ya listing to ur heart follow ur instincs and if it feels right then go for it. dont ever be afraid to make change and take a leap of faith

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-12-16 05:04:53 -0800

friend ship is powerful than love

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.

Micro_jake-micro
Kidzworld got the scoop from Taylor Lautner on leaving behind the role that made him famous in th...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Cinderella asks: "i have a boyfriend and his name is daniel. My best friend likes him and im afra...
I like this boy and he likes me too... a bit. My friend had this plan, to get the boy to like me,...

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.
Homeschooler
Homeschooler posted in Friends:
I'm not trying to be rude...but don't do the hair thing. Just don't. I know a lot of guys and they don't like flirty girls. Just be friend first and if he seems interested, and if you are ready for it, talk to your parents about going a little farther. One again, I'm not trying to be mean, but I just want you to be safe ;)
kuzivakwashe
kuzivakwashe posted in Friends:
hi, i have a guy i like He's name is Malachi. I really like him. He is from my youth group. Everytime i look at him he looks at him. I was told it means he likes me. Just go to him and say hi and act natural ok.  i know you will nervous but just be calm
Raccoonsrule
Raccoonsrule posted in Friends:
Just casually walk up to him, say Hi, look your best on that day. i mean, it can't hurt. Talk to him! Hang out! Have lunch. Flip your hair when he's looking your way. Be nice, not pushy.     Wish you luck!  :hippie :D