Comments

Choosing Love Over Friendship

It sucks having to choose between a friend and someone you love. You can't crawl back to your friend if the relationship doesn't work out. And if things don't work out you've lost them both. Back to Article

tiundra
tiundra wrote:
2014-01-16 19:39:56 -0800

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT FRIENDS WILL BE THERE FOREVER BUT GUYS BREAK YOUR HEART FRIENDS FIRST.........

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-01-08 16:16:45 -0800

Friends come first!

ilovesuperheros123
ilovesuperheros123 wrote:
2014-01-01 03:12:46 -0800

trust me i know how it feels i ended up on choosing the guy and boy was it the best decission ever cause i soon found out that me ex best friend had been spreading rumors about me long before the choice came along but ya listing to ur heart follow ur instincs and if it feels right then go for it. dont ever be afraid to make change and take a leap of faith

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-12-16 05:04:53 -0800

friend ship is powerful than love

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-11-30 08:50:53 -0800

don't be sad if u know u made the right decision keep following what your doing your on the right track

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-11-29 21:00:14 -0800

Right. Even if it seems weird, Friendship and Love are the perfect combination!

This article says it all! So do you,lol.

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-11-29 20:24:42 -0800

Oh wow....

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-29 19:55:23 -0800

Wait I don't know what he article is about

heymonaitsme
heymonaitsme wrote:
2013-11-29 19:51:27 -0800

If you are TRULY friends with someone, you do love them, even if its weird to say it. Friendship and Love. It really depends on if you are really good friends with that girl, if you are choose friendship; but if things are going downhill with you and your bestie then choose love.

TheDeadpool
TheDeadpool wrote:
2013-11-29 17:39:03 -0800

Friendship over love for me. So many of my 'friends' have basically left me because they are too busy with their boyfriends to even notice me anymore. I know how it feels to be ditched for love.

HEAT FAN 1
HEAT FAN 1 wrote:
2013-11-29 17:21:21 -0800

Love is the best

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-11-29 16:27:24 -0800

Do we not feel loving kindness for our friends?

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-29 16:20:40 -0800

ur welcome but don't ever give up. ok?

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-11-29 16:18:53 -0800

Thanks for the helpful advice...

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-11-29 16:17:45 -0800

If you fight you will be penalized

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-11-29 16:08:57 -0800

Guys please, Its just a little chooseing, you dont have a make a deal out of it...Just saying!

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-11-29 16:08:06 -0800

It doesn't matter about that, it's about your opinion. And my opinion is screw love. It means nothing to me anymore, and that's final. You can't change the way I think because it's my opinion based on the terrible things that have happened.

pricnesspea123
pricnesspea123 wrote:
2013-11-29 16:02:58 -0800

friendship comes first

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-29 15:56:44 -0800

no it's not. keep moving and u will find the one of ur dreams. i believe i can do it so keep going

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-11-29 15:55:29 -0800

@ the world: I'm not even going to try. I've heard all of that too many times before. I completely give up, and no matter what the world throws at me, I still have the right to say screw love. I don't even want it anymore because it's just a waste of time and a waste of tears.

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.

Micro_jake-micro
Kidzworld got the scoop from Taylor Lautner on leaving behind the role that made him famous in th...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Cinderella asks: "i have a boyfriend and his name is daniel. My best friend likes him and im afra...
I like this boy and he likes me too... a bit. My friend had this plan, to get the boy to like me,...

tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply about 1 hour
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Sure, I wear them a lot.  As long as you're not wearing the really tight kind, which should go with a dress or skirt or something, it's totally cool.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Robotics t-shirt and yellow floral shorts.
OverTheMoon