Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Choosing Love Over Friendship

It sucks having to choose between a friend and someone you love. You can't crawl back to your friend if the relationship doesn't work out. And if things don't work out you've lost them both. Back to Article

limegreenruby
limegreenruby wrote:
2011-05-31 11:54:16 -0700

Drew-IKR

Jenny_Luvs_You_1777092
Jenny_Luvs_You_1777092 wrote:
2011-05-31 11:53:31 -0700

its always friends the my LOVE life

Lillegsemily
Lillegsemily wrote:
2011-05-31 11:52:39 -0700

i would choose friendship ova love coz the people you truely love are allready there for you

:)!!Drew!!:)_1797566
:)!!Drew!!:)_1797566 wrote:
2011-05-31 11:52:39 -0700

omfg, Emoboy, dude your really need to shut up!

limegreenruby
limegreenruby wrote:
2011-05-31 11:51:56 -0700

NicoleIsTheName
Well that was rudeFrown

i'mahotgirl
i'mahotgirl wrote:
2011-05-31 11:51:35 -0700

ALEX JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nickkk
Nickkk wrote:
2011-05-31 11:51:07 -0700

i love how i only c people swearin at each other ... u guyz needa lay off

Xx_Emo_Boy_xX
Xx_Emo_Boy_xX wrote:
2011-05-31 11:50:37 -0700

maybe you should go fhuck ur dad up the azz and see with he likes it if u have a dlck anyways

NicoleIsTheName
NicoleIsTheName wrote:
2011-05-31 11:50:02 -0700

I think limegreenruby is a whole load of drama, just sayinnng.

limegreenruby
limegreenruby wrote:
2011-05-31 11:49:41 -0700

But c u need GRAMMER

:)!!Drew!!:)_1797566
:)!!Drew!!:)_1797566 wrote:
2011-05-31 11:49:22 -0700

Will both of yall just shut the fu** up, seriolsy, just dropp it and leave each other alone. Yall are starting to get on my nevers.

Xx_Emo_Boy_xX
Xx_Emo_Boy_xX wrote:
2011-05-31 11:48:44 -0700

bc i am its life

Tori112
Tori112 wrote:
2011-05-31 11:48:39 -0700

i agree with Corey

limegreenruby
limegreenruby wrote:
2011-05-31 11:48:37 -0700

Um Y r u even talking about that cause u can't even have the nerve 2 post a real picture of u so if I were u Xx Emo Boy xX then I would shut the hell upsmile

XxskullgurlxX
XxskullgurlxX wrote:
2011-05-31 11:48:36 -0700

Ok truthfully idc what eeryones opinion of me is really it doesnt matter... Im NOT telling everyone to shut up im just saying would you be able to stay quiet if you were in my situation and he said that to you? I mean really

Corey-Is-Beast_1704289
Corey-Is-Beast_1704289 wrote:
2011-05-31 11:48:32 -0700

Thanks. (:

i'mahotgirl
i'mahotgirl wrote:
2011-05-31 11:47:46 -0700

Alex...u big butt face...y u always gotta be an azz??

Taaylor100
Taaylor100 wrote:
2011-05-31 11:47:43 -0700

I Think Corey Is Winning This Arguement!

Corey-Is-Beast_1704289
Corey-Is-Beast_1704289 wrote:
2011-05-31 11:47:34 -0700

To bad I have a girlfriend and have gotton layed
stfu

hoty234
hoty234 wrote:
2011-05-31 11:47:27 -0700

You should chose love because if u have a friend that is love

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.

Micro_jake-micro
Kidzworld got the scoop from Taylor Lautner on leaving behind the role that made him famous in th...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Cinderella asks: "i have a boyfriend and his name is daniel. My best friend likes him and im afra...
I like this boy and he likes me too... a bit. My friend had this plan, to get the boy to like me,...

ImmortalWhisper
ImmortalWhisper posted in Style:
Well it depends on the shape of your face. I feel that those with somewhat longer faces and high cheekbone structures look best with a boycut, those with a heart shaped face and don't have too much of a baby face, I feel that a hair cut that is somewhat like a bob, whereas your hair ends at your jawline would look best as you have soft and somewhat messy curls. As for if you have a baby face I feel that long hair would be more suitable for you. Anyway that's my opinon.
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.