Comments

Choosing Love Over Friendship

It sucks having to choose between a friend and someone you love. You can't crawl back to your friend if the relationship doesn't work out. And if things don't work out you've lost them both. Back to Article

limegreenruby
limegreenruby wrote:
2011-05-31 11:54:16 -0700

Drew-IKR

Jenny_Luvs_You
Jenny_Luvs_You wrote:
2011-05-31 11:53:31 -0700

its always friends the my LOVE life

Lillegsemily
Lillegsemily wrote:
2011-05-31 11:52:39 -0700

i would choose friendship ova love coz the people you truely love are allready there for you

:)!!Drew!!:)_1797566
:)!!Drew!!:)_1797566 wrote:
2011-05-31 11:52:39 -0700

omfg, Emoboy, dude your really need to shut up!

limegreenruby
limegreenruby wrote:
2011-05-31 11:51:56 -0700

NicoleIsTheName
Well that was rudeFrown

i'mahotgirl
i'mahotgirl wrote:
2011-05-31 11:51:35 -0700

ALEX JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nickkk
Nickkk wrote:
2011-05-31 11:51:07 -0700

i love how i only c people swearin at each other ... u guyz needa lay off

Xx_Emo_Boy_xX
Xx_Emo_Boy_xX wrote:
2011-05-31 11:50:37 -0700

maybe you should go fhuck ur dad up the azz and see with he likes it if u have a dlck anyways

NicoleIsTheName
NicoleIsTheName wrote:
2011-05-31 11:50:02 -0700

I think limegreenruby is a whole load of drama, just sayinnng.

limegreenruby
limegreenruby wrote:
2011-05-31 11:49:41 -0700

But c u need GRAMMER

:)!!Drew!!:)_1797566
:)!!Drew!!:)_1797566 wrote:
2011-05-31 11:49:22 -0700

Will both of yall just shut the fu** up, seriolsy, just dropp it and leave each other alone. Yall are starting to get on my nevers.

Xx_Emo_Boy_xX
Xx_Emo_Boy_xX wrote:
2011-05-31 11:48:44 -0700

bc i am its life

Tori112
Tori112 wrote:
2011-05-31 11:48:39 -0700

i agree with Corey

limegreenruby
limegreenruby wrote:
2011-05-31 11:48:37 -0700

Um Y r u even talking about that cause u can't even have the nerve 2 post a real picture of u so if I were u Xx Emo Boy xX then I would shut the hell upsmile

XxskullgurlxX
XxskullgurlxX wrote:
2011-05-31 11:48:36 -0700

Ok truthfully idc what eeryones opinion of me is really it doesnt matter... Im NOT telling everyone to shut up im just saying would you be able to stay quiet if you were in my situation and he said that to you? I mean really

Corey-Is-Beast_1704289
Corey-Is-Beast_1704289 wrote:
2011-05-31 11:48:32 -0700

Thanks. (:

i'mahotgirl
i'mahotgirl wrote:
2011-05-31 11:47:46 -0700

Alex...u big butt face...y u always gotta be an azz??

Taaylor100
Taaylor100 wrote:
2011-05-31 11:47:43 -0700

I Think Corey Is Winning This Arguement!

Corey-Is-Beast_1704289
Corey-Is-Beast_1704289 wrote:
2011-05-31 11:47:34 -0700

To bad I have a girlfriend and have gotton layed
stfu

hoty234
hoty234 wrote:
2011-05-31 11:47:27 -0700

You should chose love because if u have a friend that is love

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.

Micro_jake-micro
Kidzworld got the scoop from Taylor Lautner on leaving behind the role that made him famous in th...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Cinderella asks: "i have a boyfriend and his name is daniel. My best friend likes him and im afra...
I like this boy and he likes me too... a bit. My friend had this plan, to get the boy to like me,...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.