Comments

Choosing Love Over Friendship

It sucks having to choose between a friend and someone you love. You can't crawl back to your friend if the relationship doesn't work out. And if things don't work out you've lost them both. Back to Article

i'mahotgirl
i'mahotgirl wrote:
2011-05-31 11:47:46 -0700

Alex...u big butt face...y u always gotta be an azz??

Taaylor100
Taaylor100 wrote:
2011-05-31 11:47:43 -0700

I Think Corey Is Winning This Arguement!

Corey-Is-Beast
Corey-Is-Beast wrote:
2011-05-31 11:47:34 -0700

To bad I have a girlfriend and have gotton layed
stfu

hoty234
hoty234 wrote:
2011-05-31 11:47:27 -0700

You should chose love because if u have a friend that is love

limegreenruby
limegreenruby wrote:
2011-05-31 11:47:07 -0700

Corey u already said thatsmile

Xx_Emo_Boy_xX
Xx_Emo_Boy_xX wrote:
2011-05-31 11:46:40 -0700

i can get layed its just u can even get a girlfriend jackazz

Taaylor100

2011-05-31 11:46:00 -0700

ok..here's a solution.....XxEmo_boyxX and XxskullgirlxX
are both azz h0les....no offense

Corey-Is-Beast
Corey-Is-Beast wrote:
2011-05-31 11:45:36 -0700

F*k off thats what you have to do cause you cant get layed.

Taaylor100
Taaylor100 wrote:
2011-05-31 11:44:50 -0700

Hell To The Nah!

Corey-Is-Beast
Corey-Is-Beast wrote:
2011-05-31 11:44:24 -0700

Omg..like you totally f*king cheated on me you motha fuccking azz h0le.
You sound so stupid people

Taaylor100
Taaylor100 wrote:
2011-05-31 11:44:18 -0700

Haha Yeah

limegreenruby
limegreenruby wrote:
2011-05-31 11:44:01 -0700

XxskullgirlxX-
Y r u even fighting and telling ppl 2 shut up for that's my questionsmile?

Xx_Emo_Boy_xX

Taaylor100 wrote:
2011-05-31 11:41:55 -0700

Embarrassed Wow These Two Are Hilarious Big Grin

Corey-Is-Beast
Corey-Is-Beast wrote:
2011-05-31 11:41:31 -0700

Bro dont tell me to shut up

limegreenruby
limegreenruby wrote:
2011-05-31 11:40:08 -0700

WHAO
Ya'll might wanna calm down or u'll be banned and trust it's BAD

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.

Micro_jake-micro
Kidzworld got the scoop from Taylor Lautner on leaving behind the role that made him famous in th...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Cinderella asks: "i have a boyfriend and his name is daniel. My best friend likes him and im afra...
I like this boy and he likes me too... a bit. My friend had this plan, to get the boy to like me,...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!