Comments

Choosing Love Over Friendship

It sucks having to choose between a friend and someone you love. You can't crawl back to your friend if the relationship doesn't work out. And if things don't work out you've lost them both. Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-11-29 21:00:14 -0800

Right. Even if it seems weird, Friendship and Love are the perfect combination!

This article says it all! So do you,lol.

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-11-29 20:24:42 -0800

Oh wow....

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-29 19:55:23 -0800

Wait I don't know what he article is about

heymonaitsme
heymonaitsme wrote:
2013-11-29 19:51:27 -0800

If you are TRULY friends with someone, you do love them, even if its weird to say it. Friendship and Love. It really depends on if you are really good friends with that girl, if you are choose friendship; but if things are going downhill with you and your bestie then choose love.

TheDeadpool
TheDeadpool wrote:
2013-11-29 17:39:03 -0800

Friendship over love for me. So many of my 'friends' have basically left me because they are too busy with their boyfriends to even notice me anymore. I know how it feels to be ditched for love.

HEAT FAN 1
HEAT FAN 1 wrote:
2013-11-29 17:21:21 -0800

Love is the best

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-11-29 16:27:24 -0800

Do we not feel loving kindness for our friends?

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-29 16:20:40 -0800

ur welcome but don't ever give up. ok?

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-11-29 16:18:53 -0800

Thanks for the helpful advice...

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-11-29 16:17:45 -0800

If you fight you will be penalized

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-11-29 16:08:57 -0800

Guys please, Its just a little chooseing, you dont have a make a deal out of it...Just saying!

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-11-29 16:08:06 -0800

It doesn't matter about that, it's about your opinion. And my opinion is screw love. It means nothing to me anymore, and that's final. You can't change the way I think because it's my opinion based on the terrible things that have happened.

pricnesspea123
pricnesspea123 wrote:
2013-11-29 16:02:58 -0800

friendship comes first

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-29 15:56:44 -0800

no it's not. keep moving and u will find the one of ur dreams. i believe i can do it so keep going

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-11-29 15:55:29 -0800

@ the world: I'm not even going to try. I've heard all of that too many times before. I completely give up, and no matter what the world throws at me, I still have the right to say screw love. I don't even want it anymore because it's just a waste of time and a waste of tears.

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-29 15:53:31 -0800

yes u will cuz if u don't ever give up u will find the right guy 4 u. just keep going to find that right guy ur looking 4 and ur'll find him. @ Nerdalox

ps3master
ps3master wrote:
2013-11-29 15:53:10 -0800

@Nerdalox you will soon sweetie, love always has a way of driving us to our breaking point, and then saving us as soon as we start to give up.

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-11-29 15:51:16 -0800

@ ps3master: Then I've never felt it before. Just pain.
@ masterwolf: I reconstructed my profile and my heart. I never got back up, and I never will.

100pigy
100pigy wrote:
2013-11-29 15:51:12 -0800

both

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-29 15:49:34 -0800

u know that happens to a lot of people. my ex did that to me a lot... but u got back up and keeping to find the right person and i have. u just need to keep going to find the right person.

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.

Micro_jake-micro
Kidzworld got the scoop from Taylor Lautner on leaving behind the role that made him famous in th...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Cinderella asks: "i have a boyfriend and his name is daniel. My best friend likes him and im afra...
I like this boy and he likes me too... a bit. My friend had this plan, to get the boy to like me,...

Cutiebee12
Cutiebee12 posted in Style:
Converse!!!!!!!!
zee120
zee120 posted in Friends:
you are so true u just lifted up my spirit(;
ginnygator
Ask Joey if he will talk to William for you, to find out what is going on. Say to him "Hey, can you ask William if I went to far with him because if I did tell him that I am sorry, I did not mean to?" That is all of the advice that I can give you for now talk to me if you need anything else.
kidwizkool123
kidwizkool123 posted in Friends:
ya but that isn't quite what I am saying I was just saying that all u really have to do is just be your self to make friends but if you aren't being yourself then they will be thinking that u r someone else and just get the wrong idea!! anyway thx for posting!!
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
Yep, being yourself is very important especially with friends. Though remember you're going to have different attitudes towards different people, and that doesn't mean you're fake.