Comments

Choosing Love Over Friendship

It sucks having to choose between a friend and someone you love. You can't crawl back to your friend if the relationship doesn't work out. And if things don't work out you've lost them both. Back to Article

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-11-29 15:23:58 -0800

I mean, your partner could cheat, treat you horribly... Love's mixed up..

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-11-29 15:23:04 -0800

@RobotGirl123:I argee with you. smile

-i_love_candy-
-i_love_candy- wrote:
2013-11-29 15:20:13 -0800

so true

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-11-29 15:19:57 -0800

Buuuut, love can sometimes turn into something nasty.. trust me...

ps3master
ps3master wrote:
2013-11-29 15:19:14 -0800

Bros before #### is a liiieeeeeeee,because friends won't stay but love is everlasting and stronger.

wazzuuppp
wazzuuppp wrote:
2013-11-29 15:18:38 -0800

I would choose love over friends. Sometimes friends can be mean, but love is always nice.

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-11-29 15:18:29 -0800

FriEND and BoyfriEND they both end at END they both will end if not treated with kindness!

RawrImacat
RawrImacat wrote:
2013-11-29 15:17:37 -0800

Sisters before misters

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-29 15:15:39 -0800

I CAN NOT CHOOSE..................

Turtle52
Turtle52 wrote:
2013-11-29 15:14:09 -0800

Umm.....I pick.....ehhhh.....well I love my friends soooo.....bleh.... :P

ilovenaill
ilovenaill wrote:
2013-11-29 15:06:11 -0800

I choose love because love is eternal, friends pass by but love always stays

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-11-29 15:00:24 -0800

never... i love my friends and would never trade them for the world

ps3master
ps3master wrote:
2013-11-29 14:58:42 -0800

I choose love because love is eternal, friends pass by but love always stays

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-11-29 14:56:12 -0800

sisters before misters c;

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-11-29 14:06:34 -0800

dont know about this one

unet101

2013-07-30 13:03:38 -0700

friend always come frist

AyeeSheTrill
AyeeSheTrill wrote:
2013-07-24 23:24:06 -0700

Lol fhc both ;*

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.