Comments

Choosing Love Over Friendship

It sucks having to choose between a friend and someone you love. You can't crawl back to your friend if the relationship doesn't work out. And if things don't work out you've lost them both. Back to Article

--KaiyaC
--KaiyaC wrote:
2013-07-18 18:04:09 -0700

Friends always come first

brandonskitty
brandonskitty wrote:
2013-07-11 01:49:20 -0700

what if you in a relationship with your best friend?

Irenee
Irenee wrote:
2013-06-27 09:51:07 -0700

I lovd it... N i hope dat my Bffs really undrestand me...

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-06-26 06:21:41 -0700

i do this all the time and end up heart broken

bayacakes
bayacakes wrote:
2013-02-28 14:46:17 -0800

Friends will always be first

lollollol123
lollollol123 wrote:
2013-01-19 14:07:43 -0800

I HAVE BEEN BFF'S WITH MY BEST FRIEND SINCE WE WERE 2! IF MY BOYFRIEND HAD A PROBLEM WITH I WOULD DUMP HIM (IN THE GARBAGE I AM NOT KIDING) AND CONTINUE TO BE BEST FRIENDS WITH MY FRIEND!
-THIS HAS NOT HAPPEND TO ME YET BUT IF IT DOES SOMEONE WILL END UP IN A GARBAGE CAN! smile Devil Big Grin

Ally01234
Ally01234 wrote:
2013-01-07 19:49:31 -0800

Friends totally because you dont have them when you make mistakes

Miss_Naterbugs
Miss_Naterbugs wrote:
2013-01-07 19:47:44 -0800

Sistas before mistas
Bros before hoes
Always lol

denaelynn
denaelynn wrote:
2012-12-22 09:49:10 -0800

love first duh

swaggsobuetiful
swaggsobuetiful wrote:
2012-11-29 06:20:46 -0800

im gonna say friends because you always have them no matter what happens and friendship can last for a long time but a relationship not so much but it really just depends too so i dont really know but i would really choose friends cause they always got yur back smile

leam

EARS#1 wrote:
2012-11-27 15:48:47 -0800

uuuhhhhhh lolo

RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1 wrote:
2012-11-27 15:32:39 -0800

Friends are forever. Boyfriends or girlfriends you only have them for a while.

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-11-27 15:29:21 -0800

V.v lmao! wow ^.^

lolo1234
lolo1234 wrote:
2012-11-27 15:29:03 -0800

i spend my summer with my boyfriend from school

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-11-27 15:28:55 -0800

I wish i had love Frown

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.