Comments

Choosing Love Over Friendship

It sucks having to choose between a friend and someone you love. You can't crawl back to your friend if the relationship doesn't work out. And if things don't work out you've lost them both. Back to Article

--KaiyaC
--KaiyaC wrote:
2013-07-18 18:04:09 -0700

Friends always come first

brandonskitty
brandonskitty wrote:
2013-07-11 01:49:20 -0700

what if you in a relationship with your best friend?

Irenee
Irenee wrote:
2013-06-27 09:51:07 -0700

I lovd it... N i hope dat my Bffs really undrestand me...

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-06-26 06:21:41 -0700

i do this all the time and end up heart broken

bayacakes
bayacakes wrote:
2013-02-28 14:46:17 -0800

Friends will always be first

lollollol123
lollollol123 wrote:
2013-01-19 14:07:43 -0800

I HAVE BEEN BFF'S WITH MY BEST FRIEND SINCE WE WERE 2! IF MY BOYFRIEND HAD A PROBLEM WITH I WOULD DUMP HIM (IN THE GARBAGE I AM NOT KIDING) AND CONTINUE TO BE BEST FRIENDS WITH MY FRIEND!
-THIS HAS NOT HAPPEND TO ME YET BUT IF IT DOES SOMEONE WILL END UP IN A GARBAGE CAN! smile Devil Big Grin

Ally01234
Ally01234 wrote:
2013-01-07 19:49:31 -0800

Friends totally because you dont have them when you make mistakes

Miss_Naterbugs
Miss_Naterbugs wrote:
2013-01-07 19:47:44 -0800

Sistas before mistas
Bros before hoes
Always lol

denaelynn
denaelynn wrote:
2012-12-22 09:49:10 -0800

love first duh

swaggsobuetiful
swaggsobuetiful wrote:
2012-11-29 06:20:46 -0800

im gonna say friends because you always have them no matter what happens and friendship can last for a long time but a relationship not so much but it really just depends too so i dont really know but i would really choose friends cause they always got yur back smile

leam

EARS#1 wrote:
2012-11-27 15:48:47 -0800

uuuhhhhhh lolo

RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1 wrote:
2012-11-27 15:32:39 -0800

Friends are forever. Boyfriends or girlfriends you only have them for a while.

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-11-27 15:29:21 -0800

V.v lmao! wow ^.^

lolo1234
lolo1234 wrote:
2012-11-27 15:29:03 -0800

i spend my summer with my boyfriend from school

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-11-27 15:28:55 -0800

I wish i had love Frown

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.

Micro_jake-micro
Kidzworld got the scoop from Taylor Lautner on leaving behind the role that made him famous in th...
Micro_deardish-comparingbfs-micro
Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help c...
Cinderella asks: "i have a boyfriend and his name is daniel. My best friend likes him and im afra...
I like this boy and he likes me too... a bit. My friend had this plan, to get the boy to like me,...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love
alexiarina123
your welcome , youtube explains clearly all abt the laws of attraction. It will help u  BIG time....just remember to do it the right way:)