Comments

Celebrating Full Moons

Full moons are magical and you can catch them once a month! Find out more about the history and myths of the moon. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-02 16:45:50 -0700

Lunar me year.!

Meow_girl
Meow_girl wrote:
2013-09-02 12:10:35 -0700

Luv full moons they are sooo glimmery when we get to see em

PrincessDiva19
PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-09-02 12:09:17 -0700

when my full moon comes in I got to howl at my friends luv full moons!!!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-05-20 17:46:05 -0700

I love full moons,I turn into were pony at that time.

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-11-09 17:38:21 -0800

Ah Full Moon celebrations...now if I can just convince my parents to make desserts like moon cakes or something...

muels19
muels19 wrote:
2012-05-11 18:10:40 -0700

I think that just about anybody would know about this kind of stuff already.

winnywind

monkey140 wrote:
2010-11-23 10:39:08 -0800

boring

rea11
rea11 wrote:
2010-11-03 06:12:06 -0700

actually a blue moon is the second full moon in a zodiac sign. i think theres 1 on november 21 2010

What's Your Fave Phase of the Moon?

• The full moon.
  • A new moon.
  • A waning moon.
  • Who cares about the moon?

Micro_horoscope_micro
Wanna know what's in store for you in November 2010? Look up your zodiac sign in our horoscopes b...
Micro_national-candy-day-micro
Even if you had NO CLUE it was National Candy Day, we’re sure you’re happy to know you can celebr...
Micro_november_micro
Oh, November. It’s one month that’s got a bit of a bad rap. Falling right in-between Halloween an...

Random in the forums

shae508
shae508 posted in Say Anything:
HEEEEEeeeeeEEEEyyyyYYYYYyy! :)
katerine46
cyber bulling is a bad thing to do because teens around the world are getting bullied everyday and they are killing themselves because of cyber bulling and thats not good so if you are getting bullied go tell an adult or your friend don't think negative think positive. :)
bea_wuvvs_chu
Couple Trouble: Reasons For Breaking Up   Pretty Petty Problems These are the reasons why couples breakup.  Problems that is so small that sometimes causes couples to breakup.   -He doesn't reply to your messages -He is not thoughtful, for example he/she forgets that it's your monthsary or what anniversary you guys are suppose to celebrate -He is not a gentleman -Different lifestyle -Super talkative -- or maybe the opposite Fight for Love: There may be a second chance for the both of you, because these are only small reasons which may be solved by meeting halfway.  Remember, to each his own.  You need to accept and respect who he is --- that's the foundation of a potentially long-lasting relationship. Take Flight: The reasons why you don't like him outweigh the reasons why you like him.  It would be difficult to work out a relationship with someone who's qualities don't meet your standards.
blackpearrl
"saturn3" wrote:I wish i can have a pet  girffe well, i wish i could pet a lion
Cutiebee12
Cutiebee12 posted in Electronics:
Well, this year, I got a cell phone. ( Except it has no phone calls).