Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Celebrating Full Moons

Full moons are magical and you can catch them once a month! Find out more about the history and myths of the moon. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-02 16:45:50 -0700

Lunar me year.!

Meow_girl
Meow_girl wrote:
2013-09-02 12:10:35 -0700

Luv full moons they are sooo glimmery when we get to see em

PrincessDiva19
PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-09-02 12:09:17 -0700

when my full moon comes in I got to howl at my friends luv full moons!!!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-05-20 17:46:05 -0700

I love full moons,I turn into were pony at that time.

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-11-09 17:38:21 -0800

Ah Full Moon celebrations...now if I can just convince my parents to make desserts like moon cakes or something...

muels19
muels19 wrote:
2012-05-11 18:10:40 -0700

I think that just about anybody would know about this kind of stuff already.

winnywind

monkey140 wrote:
2010-11-23 10:39:08 -0800

boring

rea11
rea11 wrote:
2010-11-03 06:12:06 -0700

actually a blue moon is the second full moon in a zodiac sign. i think theres 1 on november 21 2010

What's Your Fave Phase of the Moon?

• The full moon.
  • A new moon.
  • A waning moon.
  • Who cares about the moon?

Micro_horoscope_micro
Wanna know what's in store for you in November 2010? Look up your zodiac sign in our horoscopes b...
Micro_national-candy-day-micro
We’re sure you’re happy to know you can celebrate National Candy Day every year! This November 4t...
Micro_november_micro
Oh, November - a month that’s got a bit of a bad rap. Falling in-between Halloween and Christmas ...

Random in the forums

Charulata
Charulata posted in New Users:
Hello Lily! Welcome to Kw. If you want to see Kw rules , click here.
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
"noordinarygirl" wrote:Mood: TiredColor: Dark blueCartoon: Oi, if I absolutely have to pick, it would be either Powerpuff Girls or Teen Titans. You're tired , your favorite color is Dark Blue and cartoon is Powerpuff girls and teen titans , I think you're Angelica (:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Mood: Tired Color: Dark blue Cartoon: Oi, if I absolutely have to pick, it would be either Powerpuff Girls or Teen Titans.
XxneonhipsterxX
david: ok so how you play is that it like go fish but if your turn like if i say that kenny do you have any 3 hearts and if kenny said no i gonna to say something that i kept secret or lied about TO ALL THE GROUP thats how you play  kenny: i hate you tanner  tanner: i love you too buddy ●¸●  david: LETS PLAY  max: this cant be happening david do you take pills david: WHAT YOU SAY PUNK  mason: that hursh O.O  tanner: LETS PLAY OK EVERYONE MERRY CHISTMAS  they played the game and max was first max: ok kenny do you have any  10 hearts  kenny: nope go fish  max: oh no ok tanner do you mind  tanner: mind what  max: nevermind david  there a rumor where they say THAT YOU ACTUALLY A GIRL david: WHA WHAT  kenny: and the whole school knows  david:....... JUST BECAUSE I WEAR A PURPLE SHIRT  DOES NOT MEAN IM A GIRL JUST FOR GET IT NEXT IS YOU TANNER  tanner: ok .......um max...-blush- do you have any.... 8s  max: um no go fish  tanners mind: tanner stop blushing your gonna let him think he like you  mason: you ok tanner  tanner: my truth might suprise yall but .....im.......stright......gay  everyone: woah  WHAT  tanner: and...... i love YOU MAX -###### max-  everyone: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tanner: m max do you love me that way  max:....im....sorry tanner ......but .....i ......dont  i need to use the bathroom -runs to the bathroom  tanner:.......... david: i need to check on the cookies  kenny: im going to check on max mason:.........tanner you ok -sits down with tanner- you ok tanner: yeah -cries- im fine.... mason:-hugs- it ok to be continued
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
"Miley143" wrote:YOUR MOOD :-  Overly Excited FAVORITE COLOR:- BlackFAVORITE CARTOON:- Well this isn't a cartoon but my favorite movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas  Sorry! You have to tell your favorite cartoon's name!