Comments

How to Make Your Own Accessories

Accessories are essential cuz they complete your outfit, but they can get quite pricey. So try making your own unique styles at home! Back to Article

wolflover2001
wolflover2001 wrote:
2014-05-04 15:37:21 -0700

-.- A jerk is upon us....

Shorty260
Shorty260 wrote:
2014-05-04 15:14:23 -0700

Totes! Let meh call my sistas!!

ToastedWaffels
ToastedWaffels wrote:
2014-05-04 15:13:24 -0700

Now we can all make our pretty bracelets together sisters xD

Shorty260

Shorty260 wrote:
2014-05-04 15:11:17 -0700

Lol ToastedWaffles!!Tongue Out

ToastedWaffels
ToastedWaffels wrote:
2014-05-04 14:53:51 -0700

Totes making my pink and purple bracelet tomorrow gurls XD jk

SelenaGomezFanGirl
SelenaGomezFanGirl wrote:
2014-05-04 14:52:40 -0700

very creative!

nazygirl
nazygirl wrote:
2012-04-16 16:14:31 -0700

i love it i make most of my jerlerly (is that how you spell it)

mz.divalicious_1726819
mz.divalicious_1726819 wrote:
2012-01-07 19:25:19 -0800

Umm im qunna stay with storees

TT_Twin_Girl
TT_Twin_Girl wrote:
2011-07-01 19:29:13 -0700

kool but i wouldnt make my own jewelry, they'd suck if i made them

myiahgirl
myiahgirl wrote:
2011-06-21 13:41:05 -0700

???????

NaomiCupcakeLover10
NaomiCupcakeLover10 wrote:
2011-06-21 13:40:00 -0700

its called getting a strong yard cut it 4inches in u wanna make a bracelet. and brades

kierrapool12
kierrapool12 wrote:
2011-06-21 12:33:26 -0700

id rather buy mine thats real

Maclynn9
Maclynn9 wrote:
2011-05-08 04:59:33 -0700

wow i made one and it didnt turn up that good

TylerRose
TylerRose wrote:
2011-01-27 19:48:18 -0800

great ideas..smile

Poll

Which Jewelry Item Do You Wear Every Day?

• Ring.
  • Earrings.
  • Necklace.
  • Bracelet.

Micro_micro_driftwoodholder
Have you ever had your jewelry in such a tangle you decided to give up untying all the knots and ...
Micro_micro_buttonbbpins
Bobby pins may be one of the most useful hair accessories you can find, but they're not always th...
Micro_micro-lipbalm
If you ever thought lip balm was only something you could buy at the drugstore you were very mist...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)