Comments

Healing Valentine's Day Scars

Okay admit it. You barely survived Valentine's Day. Feeling scarred from Valentines Day and it's not from Cupid's Arrow? Well, here's some tips so it doesn't happen again. Back to Article

loveyoubabygirl123
loveyoubabygirl123 wrote:
2014-02-03 17:49:45 -0800

Valentines is my sisters anniversary with her bf.

gufht
gufht wrote:
2014-02-02 06:02:29 -0800

Your Gonna Need To Help My Friend With This Stuff... She Has A Bf And Hes Gonna Break Up With Her

illeanaz
illeanaz wrote:
2014-02-01 23:59:22 -0800

nonsense.haha just kidding.

BarbieHailey100
BarbieHailey100 wrote:
2014-02-01 21:47:03 -0800

I love Valentines Day

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-02-01 19:48:32 -0800

I am not that excited for Valentimes..
This new girl seems to like my BF, and I am worried -_-

admire10
admire10 wrote:
2012-05-24 19:54:07 -0700

it does because anything could happen to come to u

write-a-holic99
write-a-holic99 wrote:
2011-09-21 07:54:35 -0700

This is quite a good article. I found it reasonably helpful. Frustrated

lovelove45
lovelove45 wrote:
2011-03-29 11:43:08 -0700

like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.

Micro_vintage_micro
We’re all familiar with the hearts and candies and flowers associated with Valentine’s Day, but w...
Micro_trivia_micro
After Christmas, Valentine’s Day, which happens annually on February 14, is the most celebrated d...
Micro_cupid-micro
Cupid works hard to make people fall in love with one shot of his arrow. Get the inside scoop on ...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.