Comments

Healing Valentine's Day Scars

Okay admit it. You barely survived Valentine's Day. Feeling scarred from Valentines Day and it's not from Cupid's Arrow? Well, here's some tips so it doesn't happen again. Back to Article

loveyoubabygirl123
loveyoubabygirl123 wrote:
2014-02-03 17:49:45 -0800

Valentines is my sisters anniversary with her bf.

gufht
gufht wrote:
2014-02-02 06:02:29 -0800

Your Gonna Need To Help My Friend With This Stuff... She Has A Bf And Hes Gonna Break Up With Her

illeanaz
illeanaz wrote:
2014-02-01 23:59:22 -0800

nonsense.haha just kidding.

BarbieHailey100
BarbieHailey100 wrote:
2014-02-01 21:47:03 -0800

I love Valentines Day

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-02-01 19:48:32 -0800

I am not that excited for Valentimes..
This new girl seems to like my BF, and I am worried -_-

admire10
admire10 wrote:
2012-05-24 19:54:07 -0700

it does because anything could happen to come to u

write-a-holic99
write-a-holic99 wrote:
2011-09-21 07:54:35 -0700

This is quite a good article. I found it reasonably helpful. Frustrated

lovelove45
lovelove45 wrote:
2011-03-29 11:43:08 -0700

like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.

Micro_vintage_micro
We’re all familiar with the hearts and candies and flowers associated with Valentine’s Day, but w...
Micro_trivia_micro
After Christmas, Valentine’s Day, which happens annually on February 14, is the most celebrated d...
Micro_cupid-micro
Cupid works hard to make people fall in love with one shot of his arrow. Get the inside scoop on ...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!