Comments

Healing Valentine's Day Scars

Okay admit it. You barely survived Valentine's Day. Feeling scarred from Valentines Day and it's not from Cupid's Arrow? Well, here's some tips so it doesn't happen again. Back to Article

loveyoubabygirl123
loveyoubabygirl123 wrote:
2014-02-03 17:49:45 -0800

Valentines is my sisters anniversary with her bf.

gufht
gufht wrote:
2014-02-02 06:02:29 -0800

Your Gonna Need To Help My Friend With This Stuff... She Has A Bf And Hes Gonna Break Up With Her

illeanaz
illeanaz wrote:
2014-02-01 23:59:22 -0800

nonsense.haha just kidding.

BarbieHailey100
BarbieHailey100 wrote:
2014-02-01 21:47:03 -0800

I love Valentines Day

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-02-01 19:48:32 -0800

I am not that excited for Valentimes..
This new girl seems to like my BF, and I am worried -_-

admire10
admire10 wrote:
2012-05-24 19:54:07 -0700

it does because anything could happen to come to u

write-a-holic99
write-a-holic99 wrote:
2011-09-21 07:54:35 -0700

This is quite a good article. I found it reasonably helpful. Frustrated

lovelove45
lovelove45 wrote:
2011-03-29 11:43:08 -0700

like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.

Micro_vintage_micro
We’re all familiar with the hearts and candies and flowers associated with Valentine’s Day, but w...
Micro_trivia_micro
After Christmas, Valentine’s Day, which happens annually on February 14, is the most celebrated d...
Micro_cupid-micro
Cupid works hard to make people fall in love with one shot of his arrow. Get the inside scoop on ...

pinksaran
Ok
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel