Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Healing Valentine's Day Scars

Okay admit it. You barely survived Valentine's Day. Feeling scarred from Valentines Day and it's not from Cupid's Arrow? Well, here's some tips so it doesn't happen again. Back to Article

loveyoubabygirl123
loveyoubabygirl123 wrote:
2014-02-03 17:49:45 -0800

Valentines is my sisters anniversary with her bf.

gufht
gufht wrote:
2014-02-02 06:02:29 -0800

Your Gonna Need To Help My Friend With This Stuff... She Has A Bf And Hes Gonna Break Up With Her

illeanaz
illeanaz wrote:
2014-02-01 23:59:22 -0800

nonsense.haha just kidding.

BarbieHailey100
BarbieHailey100 wrote:
2014-02-01 21:47:03 -0800

I love Valentines Day

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-02-01 19:48:32 -0800

I am not that excited for Valentimes..
This new girl seems to like my BF, and I am worried -_-

admire10
admire10 wrote:
2012-05-24 19:54:07 -0700

it does because anything could happen to come to u

write-a-holic99
write-a-holic99 wrote:
2011-09-21 07:54:35 -0700

This is quite a good article. I found it reasonably helpful. Frustrated

lovelove45
lovelove45 wrote:
2011-03-29 11:43:08 -0700

like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.

Micro_vintage_micro
We’re all familiar with the hearts and candies and flowers associated with Valentine’s Day, but w...
Micro_trivia_micro
After Christmas, Valentine’s Day, which happens annually on February 14, is the most celebrated d...
Micro_cupid-micro
Cupid works hard to make people fall in love with one shot of his arrow. Get the inside scoop on ...

rebelfeminist
"alexiarina123" wrote:ignore him and pretend he is not there , brothers are like that. This. If you don't let him know it bothers you he won't do it. That's just the way brothers work.
alexiarina123
ignore him and pretend he is not there , brothers are like that.
thebellsofnotredame3
My brother is 15 and he makes fun of everything I do. I used to get along with him when I was younger but now that we're older he's started acting like a jerk. He always picks on the things I'm most insecure about and it happens all the time. What should I do?
greyeyes
greyeyes posted in Style:
red lipstick is my favorite.
Princess310
Princess310 posted in Style:
Okay so i wear uniform to school. Do i just add a little touch of me to every outfit i wear to school? Or do i just wear the uniform and blend in with everyone else?