Comments

Healing Valentine's Day Scars

Okay admit it. You barely survived Valentine's Day. Feeling scarred from Valentines Day and it's not from Cupid's Arrow? Well, here's some tips so it doesn't happen again. Back to Article

loveyoubabygirl123
loveyoubabygirl123 wrote:
2014-02-03 17:49:45 -0800

Valentines is my sisters anniversary with her bf.

gufht
gufht wrote:
2014-02-02 06:02:29 -0800

Your Gonna Need To Help My Friend With This Stuff... She Has A Bf And Hes Gonna Break Up With Her

illeanaz
illeanaz wrote:
2014-02-01 23:59:22 -0800

nonsense.haha just kidding.

BarbieHailey100
BarbieHailey100 wrote:
2014-02-01 21:47:03 -0800

I love Valentines Day

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-02-01 19:48:32 -0800

I am not that excited for Valentimes..
This new girl seems to like my BF, and I am worried -_-

admire10
admire10 wrote:
2012-05-24 19:54:07 -0700

it does because anything could happen to come to u

write-a-holic99
write-a-holic99 wrote:
2011-09-21 07:54:35 -0700

This is quite a good article. I found it reasonably helpful. Frustrated

lovelove45
lovelove45 wrote:
2011-03-29 11:43:08 -0700

like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.

Micro_vintage_micro
We’re all familiar with the hearts and candies and flowers associated with Valentine’s Day, but w...
Micro_trivia_micro
After Christmas, Valentine’s Day, which happens annually on February 14, is the most celebrated d...
Micro_cupid-micro
Cupid works hard to make people fall in love with one shot of his arrow. Get the inside scoop on ...

HeilHitler
it seems ;like my family is not getting along throughout all the killing going on around us. my wife gets mad at me when i come home with the jews i caught and i kill them in front of her and she gets all butthurt and my stupid mistakes of kids cry and scream
reply about 1 hour
Alexis7343
Alexis7343 posted in Friends:
I think its really great you posted this, cause a lot of people need it. Adults don't notice children problems. When I was in 2ed grade i was bullied by teens that were like 16. Not only that, teachers can bully kids too. My mom always puts people who try to kill them selves down in awful ways. Every time she says that stuff I am very offended by it cause she knows I have emotional problems but she still like to dig into it. Someone who feels they need to kill themselves needs someone to trust and talk to. I'm so happy you posted this. Cause it is so true!
GaaraOfTheSand