Comments

Understanding Islam

Kidzworld is celebrating the month of Ramadan by taking a look at Islam -- the second-largest religion in the world, after Christianity. Check it out! Back to Article

furiouspearl
furiouspearl wrote:
2014-08-28 03:13:20 -0700

i am a muslim, islam. this is the best religion ever

ps3master
ps3master wrote:
2014-08-08 22:14:48 -0700

ISIS aka the Islamic State, # # # # # #, killing, persecuting Christians, women and children.
Al Qaida, WTC #########.
Al Sharia, multiple global HQs, affiliated with Al Qaida and Taliban.
Taliban, sometimes called the "big brother" of Al Qaida.
Boko Haram, Africa's most prominent Islamic group, kidnapped hundreds of girls, called for the genocide of all Christians.

Those were all Muslims.

Read the list of UN, USA Foreign Terrorist Organizations, almost all are Muslims.

awesomeness55
awesomeness55 wrote:
2014-08-08 13:52:59 -0700

Join my new group, Islam for all, prizes every week!

awesomeness55
awesomeness55 wrote:
2014-08-08 13:47:18 -0700

U said it. I am Muslim! Man, where did all the Muslims suddenly come from? Big Grin

awesomeness55
awesomeness55 wrote:
2014-08-08 13:46:31 -0700

Masha allah!

awesomeness55
awesomeness55 wrote:
2014-08-08 13:39:52 -0700

amen (it wont let me say the muslim way) Mad

awesomeness55
awesomeness55 wrote:
2014-08-08 13:38:13 -0700

Allow me to explain, plz join my group, Islam for all to get a clear explanation as to why it is the truth. smile

awesomeness55
awesomeness55 wrote:
2014-08-08 13:37:22 -0700

Islam is not the only religion, but I do agree, I AM A PROUD MUSLIM WHO WEARS HIJAAB ALHAMDULILLAH!

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2014-08-08 11:34:03 -0700

Yes the religion of peace smile

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2014-08-08 11:32:53 -0700

we are kinder smile

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2014-08-08 11:28:35 -0700

I'm really happy someone made this post.....#muslimforever

BRILLIANTBOY
BRILLIANTBOY wrote:
2014-08-08 07:13:40 -0700

♡♥♡islam is the message of peace ♡♥♡

taffypinkie16
taffypinkie16 wrote:
2014-08-08 06:34:35 -0700

islam people should try to be more kinder...

AL20
AL20 wrote:
2014-08-08 03:26:15 -0700

emmm!!! I think Islam is quite ok!! [ no words left ]...

Sabre3
Sabre3 wrote:
2014-08-08 01:39:09 -0700

I'm kinda sad because everyone perspectives on islam is tainted because of those terrorist... In the Al-Quran, Muslim is a peaceful and harmonic religion...

DamianTheRandom
DamianTheRandom wrote:
2014-08-08 00:49:56 -0700

Although I don't have a certain religion, I understand ones understanding of it and I respect that. This article helped me understand the Islamic religion and the billion of people who worship it.

master_blaster03
master_blaster03 wrote:
2014-08-07 21:57:21 -0700

thanxs for those people who said nice article,love this article and like him.Islam is the only religion in the world.i'm Muslim and i proud i'm Muslim.

master_blaster03
master_blaster03 wrote:
2014-08-07 21:48:37 -0700

your friends are Muslim you like it or ....

ps3master
ps3master wrote:
2014-08-07 17:38:15 -0700

While Islam sounds so great, it is a false religion, if Muslims could see the Truth of Jesus Christ, that would be an amazing thing. Christ is the only way to Salvation and Heaven. He will never turn His back on you.

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-08-07 16:50:37 -0700

.....

Are You Religious? Vote!

• Yeah. I have very specific religious beliefs.
  • Sort of but I'm not too serious about it.
  • I believe in something but I'm not sure what.
  • I'm SO not religious.

India is home to tons of cultures, foods and religions - oh, and about a billion people. Find out...
Micro_ching-ming-featival-micro
There are more Asian peeps in the world than anyone else. KW checks out some of their traditions.
Everyone has a fave city - even religious groups. Check out some of the holiest cities on earth a...
Israel is a tiny country on the other side of the world but it's making big news all over the glo...

Random in the forums

-ImNotABeautyQueen-
Nicole Chandria and Jackson Black
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in General:
Lol lol lol lol lol lol Don't know what to type other than LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          Feeling Devilish  :devil
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in General:
thx guys
-ImNotABeautyQueen-
I'm drowning in my own sorrow, I feel trapped in this dark place, Hoping for a better day tomorrow, I just need time and space, Or is it too late? My happiness has already been replaced, Now my heart is out for debate, Does anyone see ## ####? For gods sake, When you look in my eyes all you see is rain, It's my loss and Satans gain, Why am I letting him win? I'm not the type to ever sin! I'm breaking down, It's to late to turn this around, But what more am I really needing? I have friends and family that love me And in school my education is succeeding, It's so dark why can't I see? This depression is taking over me, This is a horrible sight, Is it all in my head? Taking medication every night, I can't sleep rolling around In my bed, "I can't take this I'm done fighting myself"  is what I said. This chemical imbalance in my head caused by fighting with oneself is taking over my health, Have I truly givin up? Playing this role is tough, Being happy I have learned to pretend, But faking a smile everyday is not enough, I try to think positive, But things pile up on me and become to rough, The story of my life is this the end? Stomach tied in knots, eyes bottled up, Now depression is my new best friend, I feel like I've been driving on the same road for days, and finally hit a dead end, I've never done anything to hurt anyone, this isn't fair, Someone help me is anyone there?!? I'm dying for help, Where is the warmth and light? These things to me are unfelt, There it is, I see the light, Standing here I sigh, As it comes towards me it's so bright, it's shining in my eyes and BAMM!  God has saved me once again, I get a second chance , For love and romance, My life is renewed, I get to start fresh start new, Now i can do things I never got to do, And its All thanks to you, My guardian angel sent from above, Here to guide me with all of your endless love, You were by my side this whole time. And guided me through , For that matter, Now and forever, I will always love you
egyptiscool
egyptiscool posted in General:
"ester143" wrote:how do you put up with these things how can you do this stuff can you please tell or help me ii would love to knowif i couldn't put up with it i wouldn't be doing it i do it to give people advice education and happier lives
reply about 1 hour