Comments

Cool Backpacks for 2004

Get the latest goods on the coolest back-to-school backpacks and school supplies for fall 2004! Back to Article

mrsjustinbieber123
mrsjustinbieber123 wrote:
2011-08-19 18:30:01 -0700

c to the u to the t.e

boeboe009
boeboe009 wrote:
2011-08-19 16:44:54 -0700

I Go To Aeropostale Andd Use Those Bags As Backpacks Lol.

peacelovesoccer11
peacelovesoccer11 wrote:
2011-08-19 16:11:42 -0700

i use a pocketbook no backpack! lol

-AnywhereButHere♥
-AnywhereButHere♥ wrote:
2011-08-19 16:11:34 -0700

I hate when your teachers give you tons of homework and then your backpack is soooo freakin heavy!Dx

Cole90210
Cole90210 wrote:
2011-08-19 16:10:12 -0700

All there is in my backpack are my crushed up up homework Big Grin

blinkie
blinkie wrote:
2011-08-19 16:00:03 -0700

i think its cute.

-Kutii-
-Kutii- wrote:
2011-08-19 15:50:53 -0700

Has anyone seen Destination 5?

Crazy4Bieber
Crazy4Bieber wrote:
2011-08-19 15:49:55 -0700

Wow This Is Old!!! LoL!

F1028220914343

What's in Your Backpack?

• Skateboard, skate mags and skate helmet.
  • Game cards and a Gameboy.
  • Last week's moldy lunch and my pet frog.
  • Mini Me.

Micro_sharpays-fabulous-adventure-dvd-micro
If you’re a fan of Disney’s High School Musical , you’ll love seeing Ashley Tisdale – a.k.a. Shar...
Micro_a mic
There is a stigma that jocks don’t do well in schoolwork. They spend all their time on the playin...
Micro_b mic
Screaming down your back alley on a longboard can satisfy your need for speed… but it can also be...

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality.
GottaLoveDance