Comments

Cool Backpacks for 2004

Get the latest goods on the coolest back-to-school backpacks and school supplies for fall 2004! Back to Article

mrsjustinbieber123
mrsjustinbieber123 wrote:
2011-08-19 18:30:01 -0700

c to the u to the t.e

boeboe009
boeboe009 wrote:
2011-08-19 16:44:54 -0700

I Go To Aeropostale Andd Use Those Bags As Backpacks Lol.

peacelovesoccer11
peacelovesoccer11 wrote:
2011-08-19 16:11:42 -0700

i use a pocketbook no backpack! lol

-AnywhereButHere♥
-AnywhereButHere♥ wrote:
2011-08-19 16:11:34 -0700

I hate when your teachers give you tons of homework and then your backpack is soooo freakin heavy!Dx

Cole90210
Cole90210 wrote:
2011-08-19 16:10:12 -0700

All there is in my backpack are my crushed up up homework Big Grin

blinkie
blinkie wrote:
2011-08-19 16:00:03 -0700

i think its cute.

-Kutii-
-Kutii- wrote:
2011-08-19 15:50:53 -0700

Has anyone seen Destination 5?

Crazy4Bieber
Crazy4Bieber wrote:
2011-08-19 15:49:55 -0700

Wow This Is Old!!! LoL!

F1028220914343

What's in Your Backpack?

• Skateboard, skate mags and skate helmet.
  • Game cards and a Gameboy.
  • Last week's moldy lunch and my pet frog.
  • Mini Me.

Micro_sharpays-fabulous-adventure-dvd-micro
If you’re a fan of Disney’s High School Musical , you’ll love seeing Ashley Tisdale – a.k.a. Shar...
Micro_a mic
There is a stigma that jocks don’t do well in schoolwork. They spend all their time on the playin...
Micro_b mic
Screaming down your back alley on a longboard can satisfy your need for speed… but it can also be...

Electric_Rainbow24
-paint your nails and toes a simple color. like pink , purple , blue , silver etc  -start wearing studded earrings and like simple necklaces. like a heart necklace or a star necklace. then work your way up to the hoops and stuff  -make up:  start off with the basics, like light color eye shadow (the browns, white, pinks, etc) not too bold colors on eyeshadow. mascara and liquid eye liner if you'd like. Youtube tutorials will help you  -hair:  make it curly. put rollers in your hair at night and add a little clip on ribbon or bow. just wear your hair down more often make it wavy. there are tips on youtube on how to make it wavy and curly.
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Style:
I honestly don't know..... I have always been a geeky tomboy
LittleLowe
LittleLowe posted in Style:
I know how to change. I've seen people do this before. Here are some tips. #1: Start to wear dresses more often #2: Try  different types of hair styles ( or make up you're own) #3: Wear pink lipstick (if allowed by school rules) #4: Wear Pink clothes or  accessories ( like a bow or a skirt) #5: Smile more #6: Talk to boys or make more friends( be more social to others even if it's a boy) These are some tips I can give. Hope you enjoyed trying or reading this!!       Guess what, I am a tomboy!! Crazy right!  :o)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
First off, I fail to see how makeup is girly. But, I mean, little things...what you wear, how you wear it, a purse, lip stuff and eye stuff maybe?
GaaraOfTheSand