Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Cool Backpacks for 2004

Get the latest goods on the coolest back-to-school backpacks and school supplies for fall 2004! Back to Article

mrsjustinbieber123
mrsjustinbieber123 wrote:
2011-08-19 18:30:01 -0700

c to the u to the t.e

boeboe009
boeboe009 wrote:
2011-08-19 16:44:54 -0700

I Go To Aeropostale Andd Use Those Bags As Backpacks Lol.

peacelovesoccer11
peacelovesoccer11 wrote:
2011-08-19 16:11:42 -0700

i use a pocketbook no backpack! lol

-AnywhereButHere♥
-AnywhereButHere♥ wrote:
2011-08-19 16:11:34 -0700

I hate when your teachers give you tons of homework and then your backpack is soooo freakin heavy!Dx

Cole90210
Cole90210 wrote:
2011-08-19 16:10:12 -0700

All there is in my backpack are my crushed up up homework Big Grin

blinkie
blinkie wrote:
2011-08-19 16:00:03 -0700

i think its cute.

-Kutii-
-Kutii- wrote:
2011-08-19 15:50:53 -0700

Has anyone seen Destination 5?

Crazy4Bieber
Crazy4Bieber wrote:
2011-08-19 15:49:55 -0700

Wow This Is Old!!! LoL!

F1028220914343

What's in Your Backpack?

• Skateboard, skate mags and skate helmet.
  • Game cards and a Gameboy.
  • Last week's moldy lunch and my pet frog.
  • Mini Me.

Micro_sharpays-fabulous-adventure-dvd-micro
If you’re a fan of Disney’s High School Musical , you’ll love seeing Ashley Tisdale – a.k.a. Shar...
Micro_a mic
There is a stigma that jocks don’t do well in schoolwork. They spend all their time on the playin...
Micro_b mic
Screaming down your back alley on a longboard can satisfy your need for speed… but it can also be...

sparkly_chick
Sometimes we get along all happily. Other times, conversations end with door slamming and yelling. Whenever I try to tell her that we need to work on this, she just says I'm being dramatic. It seems like one second we're laughing, then next we're fighting. She's 20, so the age difference is one of the problems. I really want to reconnect with my sister, but I don't know how. Help!
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Ugh. Usually on Wednesdays, I have a cherry coke t-shirt with some Jean shorts. That t-shirt got RIPPED. D: Anyways I can barely make it through the week. I have a closet full of clothes, but there's only about 8 t-shirts that are nice looking. Hopefully soon there'll be a new clothes store, and soon I'll start wearing my winter clothes, but I need help for the PRESENT. Any ideas?
ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
reply 1 day
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 2 days