Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Quick and Healthy Lunch Ideas

No more vending machine lunches for back to school. With these fun and creative recipes, you can make it yourself! Back to Article

Colors
Colors wrote:
2014-01-21 17:37:03 -0800

So tasty

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-12-01 11:42:48 -0800

Too bad I have to get my lunch from the greasy canteen. D:

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-25 12:02:00 -0800

I love eating healthy. It's done so much good for me.

Terrorr
Terrorr wrote:
2013-11-20 08:30:38 -0800

my moms a Diatition so i love veggies.

Jamanda
Jamanda wrote:
2013-11-18 16:50:58 -0800

I'm gonna try it instead of school lunch.

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-11-17 16:58:04 -0800

Bring cellary, carrots and an apple! Big Grin

angielara
angielara wrote:
2013-11-17 15:47:28 -0800

I wish you could just grab food from laptop/computer.

ninelives246

2013-10-05 18:58:18 -0700

yummy!

whatsup909
whatsup909 wrote:
2013-10-05 10:50:42 -0700

great advice

How Do You Usually Quench Your Thirst?

• A big glass of water.
  • A can of pop.
  • Gatorade.
  • Swallow my own spit.

Micro_b mic
Too much pizza, too much video games, and too much Kidzworld… let’s face it you need to make some...
Micro_aa micro
What’s your ideal weight? The Body Mass Index (BMI) is a mathematical equation that is supposed t...
Micro_a micro
If you are an athlete, what you eat is just as important as anything you do to become better at w...
Micro_healthy-school-lunch-micro
Get quick and healthy lunch ideas right here - from sandwiches, fruits and vegetables to other sn...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)