Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Outkast Biography

Way back in the early 1990's, a couple of high school kids in Atlanta, Georgia joined forces to form the hip-hop group we now know as Outkast. Back to Article

littleswimmer119
littleswimmer119 wrote:
2013-11-24 06:34:45 -0800

Oops meant I love there music

littleswimmer119
littleswimmer119 wrote:
2013-11-24 06:33:21 -0800

I

MRZ.JAZZYPOOH_2337804
MRZ.JAZZYPOOH_2337804 wrote:
2013-06-04 09:46:09 -0700

Wow

Miss.HaileeJ
Miss.HaileeJ wrote:
2013-06-04 09:27:08 -0700

i luve out kast he's my favorite

peacelovejoy07

@ cutecupcake58833- ikr lol their music is awesome smile

cutecupcake58833
cutecupcake58833 wrote:
2011-05-01 09:40:17 -0700

i love outkast music

Drake1_poll

Who do you think is the best male rapper?

• Drake
  • Lil Wayne
  • Rick Ross
  • T.I

Micro_tupac-micor
Do you love rap? Then you probably have an idea of who you think drops the best beats and has the...
Micro_jay z - micro
Rapper, music producer, actor, dad – Jay-Z does just about everything! Find out more cool stuff a...
Micro_macklemore-micro
Seattle-based indie rapper Ben Haggerty, known more commonly by his stage name Macklemore, topped...

Entertainment in the forums

Cinderella_red
Santa invested lakhs and suffered loss in a bussiness.  do u knw, what the business was? ;p
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in TV Shows:
*facepalm*
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in TV Shows:
"KittySauceGaming" wrote:I love Pokemon (you can tell from my avatar), Chowder, Doctor Who, Inuyasha, Dancing with the Stars, Gravity Falls, Teen Titans Go, Amazing World of Gumball, and Breadwinners. I don't really like insulting anyone's taste in television, so I'm not gonna post shows I think are suckish. You won't be insulting anyone because it's your opinion.
KittySauceGaming
KittySauceGaming
I am actually a shipper myself. In fact, I didn't really believe in that many shippings except three. But I honestly think this is a nice pairing for whatever reason. Maybe it's the fact that this time Serena ACTUALLY has canonical crush on Ash? I usually base my beliefs on true facts. And they're in a region based on France. It is a rather romantic atmosphere, which I guess is why I get challenged by so many honeymooners in the Pokemon Y game... Anyway, why don't you post what you think? Are they a nice pairing, or do you think other shippings are better? I understand, because Pokeshipping is a worthy opponent.