Comments

Dear Dish-It, How to Adjust to a New School

It can be hard to move to a new school and make new friends, so Dish-It has advice about dealing with this change! Back to Article

kloe1
kloe1 wrote:
2014-07-16 11:24:55 -0700

yeah i hate school the only thing i like is hanging out with my friends smile

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-07-16 11:23:56 -0700

I am moving on and I am pretty sure my friends (2/3) are going with me.

teddybear8D2
teddybear8D2 wrote:
2014-04-21 14:21:54 -0700

i changed schools (horrible) but thanks for the advice smile

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-11-24 17:50:57 -0800

thx for the advice I might be moving and I am scared

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-10-25 17:39:27 -0700

School oh school, why did you have to exist?

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-05-05 17:48:08 -0700

me too.

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-01-07 11:54:33 -0800

Ive been doing this already smile

Pplperson
Pplperson wrote:
2013-01-07 11:29:51 -0800

Not really to helpfull maybe when I was younger I'm just to used to to even care about my new school at all

Minimighty
Minimighty wrote:
2012-07-26 13:48:02 -0700

I think it will be great to experience a new school

merzadies
merzadies wrote:
2011-07-24 15:17:51 -0700

i just moved to a new school one problem its all most grad and i dont no how this school weres sdhould i spend a few thousands on geting ready like i would have at my old school ( it was a top school in canada ) now i go to public what should i do Clown

coolcharlie101
coolcharlie101 wrote:
2011-05-18 04:57:00 -0700

im goin secondary next year-good advice

beauty_starz
beauty_starz wrote:
2011-05-18 02:56:05 -0700

I went to a different school and switched it was a very good one though.

NTCdrummer_1550686
NTCdrummer_1550686 wrote:
2010-08-26 05:11:37 -0700

just be youself! i went through plenty of schools but the more i went to a different school the easier it was! now i have friends at every school!

lolop10
lolop10 wrote:
2010-06-16 11:53:05 -0700

i know its hard believe me just try to meet new friends get use to ur new surroundings moving can be hard but try to be strong maybe u can visit friends from ur old place u use to live in im trying to help

Poll

How Cool Is Your School?

• I love my school.
  • My school's alright.
  • I can't stand my school - it's totally lame.
  • I'm homeschooled.

Micro_pink shirt day-micro
Bullying is a problem in schools all over North America, and on Wednesday, February 27th Canada c...
Micro_frenemy_micro
MzSmartii asks: “I’m not sure who’s my friend and who’s my enemy at school. Some kids act nice wh...
I just moved to a new school and I don't like it at all. I'm trying to get to know people, but I ...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel