Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, How to Adjust to a New School

It can be hard to move to a new school and make new friends, so Dish-It has advice about dealing with this change! Back to Article

Bunnoo
Bunnoo wrote:
2014-10-22 20:02:09 -0700

Teacher: Why are you talking during my lesson?
Student: Why are you teaching while my
conversation?

kloe1
kloe1 wrote:
2014-07-16 11:24:55 -0700

yeah i hate school the only thing i like is hanging out with my friends smile

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-07-16 11:23:56 -0700

I am moving on and I am pretty sure my friends (2/3) are going with me.

teddybear8D2
teddybear8D2 wrote:
2014-04-21 14:21:54 -0700

i changed schools (horrible) but thanks for the advice smile

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-11-24 17:50:57 -0800

thx for the advice I might be moving and I am scared

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-10-25 17:39:27 -0700

School oh school, why did you have to exist?

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-05-05 17:48:08 -0700

me too.

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-01-07 11:54:33 -0800

Ive been doing this already smile

Pplperson
Pplperson wrote:
2013-01-07 11:29:51 -0800

Not really to helpfull maybe when I was younger I'm just to used to to even care about my new school at all

Minimighty
Minimighty wrote:
2012-07-26 13:48:02 -0700

I think it will be great to experience a new school

merzadies
merzadies wrote:
2011-07-24 15:17:51 -0700

i just moved to a new school one problem its all most grad and i dont no how this school weres sdhould i spend a few thousands on geting ready like i would have at my old school ( it was a top school in canada ) now i go to public what should i do Clown

coolcharlie101
coolcharlie101 wrote:
2011-05-18 04:57:00 -0700

im goin secondary next year-good advice

beauty_starz
beauty_starz wrote:
2011-05-18 02:56:05 -0700

I went to a different school and switched it was a very good one though.

NTCdrummer_1550686
NTCdrummer_1550686 wrote:
2010-08-26 05:11:37 -0700

just be youself! i went through plenty of schools but the more i went to a different school the easier it was! now i have friends at every school!

lolop10
lolop10 wrote:
2010-06-16 11:53:05 -0700

i know its hard believe me just try to meet new friends get use to ur new surroundings moving can be hard but try to be strong maybe u can visit friends from ur old place u use to live in im trying to help

Poll

How Cool Is Your School?

• I love my school.
  • My school's alright.
  • I can't stand my school - it's totally lame.
  • I'm homeschooled.

Micro_pink shirt day-micro
Bullying is a problem in schools all over North America, and on Wednesday, February 27th Canada c...
Micro_frenemy_micro
MzSmartii asks: “I’m not sure who’s my friend and who’s my enemy at school. Some kids act nice wh...
I just moved to a new school and I don't like it at all. I'm trying to get to know people, but I ...

Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D