Comments

Dear Dish-It, How to Adjust to a New School

It can be hard to move to a new school and make new friends, so Dish-It has advice about dealing with this change! Back to Article

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-11-24 17:50:57 -0800

thx for the advice I might be moving and I am scared

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-10-25 17:39:27 -0700

School oh school, why did you have to exist?

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-05-05 17:48:08 -0700

me too.

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-01-07 11:54:33 -0800

Ive been doing this already smile

Pplperson
Pplperson wrote:
2013-01-07 11:29:51 -0800

Not really to helpfull maybe when I was younger I'm just to used to to even care about my new school at all

Minimighty
Minimighty wrote:
2012-07-26 13:48:02 -0700

I think it will be great to experience a new school

merzadies
merzadies wrote:
2011-07-24 15:17:51 -0700

i just moved to a new school one problem its all most grad and i dont no how this school weres sdhould i spend a few thousands on geting ready like i would have at my old school ( it was a top school in canada ) now i go to public what should i do Clown

coolcharlie101
coolcharlie101 wrote:
2011-05-18 04:57:00 -0700

im goin secondary next year-good advice

beauty_starz
beauty_starz wrote:
2011-05-18 02:56:05 -0700

I went to a different school and switched it was a very good one though.

NTCdrummer
NTCdrummer wrote:
2010-08-26 05:11:37 -0700

just be youself! i went through plenty of schools but the more i went to a different school the easier it was! now i have friends at every school!

lolop10
lolop10 wrote:
2010-06-16 11:53:05 -0700

i know its hard believe me just try to meet new friends get use to ur new surroundings moving can be hard but try to be strong maybe u can visit friends from ur old place u use to live in im trying to help

Poll

How Cool Is Your School?

• I love my school.
  • My school's alright.
  • I can't stand my school - it's totally lame.
  • I'm homeschooled.

Micro_pink shirt day-micro
Bullying is a problem in schools all over North America, and on Wednesday, February 27th Canada c...
Micro_frenemy_micro
MzSmartii asks: “I’m not sure who’s my friend and who’s my enemy at school. Some kids act nice wh...
I just moved to a new school and I don't like it at all. I'm trying to get to know people, but I ...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)