Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, How to Adjust to a New School

It can be hard to move to a new school and make new friends, so Dish-It has advice about dealing with this change! Back to Article

kloe1
kloe1 wrote:
2014-07-16 11:24:55 -0700

yeah i hate school the only thing i like is hanging out with my friends smile

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-07-16 11:23:56 -0700

I am moving on and I am pretty sure my friends (2/3) are going with me.

teddybear8D2
teddybear8D2 wrote:
2014-04-21 14:21:54 -0700

i changed schools (horrible) but thanks for the advice smile

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-11-24 17:50:57 -0800

thx for the advice I might be moving and I am scared

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-10-25 17:39:27 -0700

School oh school, why did you have to exist?

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-05-05 17:48:08 -0700

me too.

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-01-07 11:54:33 -0800

Ive been doing this already smile

Pplperson
Pplperson wrote:
2013-01-07 11:29:51 -0800

Not really to helpfull maybe when I was younger I'm just to used to to even care about my new school at all

Minimighty
Minimighty wrote:
2012-07-26 13:48:02 -0700

I think it will be great to experience a new school

merzadies
merzadies wrote:
2011-07-24 15:17:51 -0700

i just moved to a new school one problem its all most grad and i dont no how this school weres sdhould i spend a few thousands on geting ready like i would have at my old school ( it was a top school in canada ) now i go to public what should i do Clown

coolcharlie101
coolcharlie101 wrote:
2011-05-18 04:57:00 -0700

im goin secondary next year-good advice

beauty_starz
beauty_starz wrote:
2011-05-18 02:56:05 -0700

I went to a different school and switched it was a very good one though.

NTCdrummer_1550686
NTCdrummer_1550686 wrote:
2010-08-26 05:11:37 -0700

just be youself! i went through plenty of schools but the more i went to a different school the easier it was! now i have friends at every school!

lolop10
lolop10 wrote:
2010-06-16 11:53:05 -0700

i know its hard believe me just try to meet new friends get use to ur new surroundings moving can be hard but try to be strong maybe u can visit friends from ur old place u use to live in im trying to help

Poll

How Cool Is Your School?

• I love my school.
  • My school's alright.
  • I can't stand my school - it's totally lame.
  • I'm homeschooled.