Comments

Understanding Global Warming

Everyone likes warm weather so what's the problem with global warming? Check out the essential 411 on this misunderstood environmental problem. Back to Article

theOtherworld
theOtherworld wrote:
2014-07-17 15:16:28 -0700

IN THE FUTURE...

rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart wrote:
2014-03-20 16:56:59 -0700

I don't believe in Global Warming .-.

TexasPride
TexasPride wrote:
2014-03-17 20:38:53 -0700

Science isn't all true. This "Big Bang Theory" and "Global Warming" Is just an excuse to make everybody freak out. Nothing in science is proven, nor can be proven.

TexasPride
TexasPride wrote:
2014-03-17 20:37:08 -0700

So when the ice age ended, no one was worried. The temperature rises a few degrees each year, and automatically the world has to come to an end. Look at the facts. It's Spring, and it's 50 degrees outside. IN TEXAS. Explain that. I guess it go so hot it just cools down hot places. Plus, if it is real, it could be the fact that the sun grows each year, and it just so happens it's grown enough for the temperature to get warmer. PROVE THAT SCIENCE!!

Kisses-A
Kisses-A wrote:
2014-03-17 19:56:38 -0700

lies!

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-17 19:53:21 -0700

o.O

awesomedude426
awesomedude426 wrote:
2014-03-17 19:13:36 -0700

I know allen. after last winter, I thought people were wasting our time. jk

vanillatwilightguy
vanillatwilightguy wrote:
2014-03-17 08:13:23 -0700

So zombies are real after all!! -.-

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-02-06 12:21:40 -0800

0.0

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2014-02-06 12:19:06 -0800

Global warming? How can that be? I am freezing!

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2014-02-06 12:19:06 -0800

Global warming? How can that be? I am freezing!

XxCuteMoonxX
XxCuteMoonxX wrote:
2013-09-28 00:07:50 -0700

Man it sounds pretty scary wonder how to stop it

beary
beary wrote:
2013-09-20 10:18:54 -0700

fab kw

XxUnicornDreamxX
XxUnicornDreamxX wrote:
2013-09-15 12:31:45 -0700

Wow,global warning is pretty scary

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-08-24 13:36:57 -0700

I wish we could find more ways to prevent it! If we don't, thousands of homes will soon be underwater!

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-24 13:36:37 -0700

Cool

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-07-03 09:18:57 -0700

global warming is cool but bad

jordzapps
jordzapps wrote:
2013-06-25 18:36:31 -0700

Scientist has every reason for global warming

ruebear13
ruebear13 wrote:
2013-06-16 15:54:03 -0700

This makes me think more how the things I do effect the world years later.

thewarrior48967
thewarrior48967 wrote:
2013-06-08 21:28:22 -0700

Global Warming is bad ._.

Poll

Do You Recycle?

• Yeah, everything from bottles to newspapers.
  • Usually, cuz it's good for the environment.
  • Rarely - it's easier to throw it all out in the trash.
  • No, but I'm going to start.

Micro_ice_micro
It’s all over the news: the Earth’s Arctic Region is losing more and more sea ice each and every ...
Micro_global-warming-micrp
People are seeing change all over the world. Arctic sea ice is melting earlier and forming later....
Micro_earth day_micro
Most of us have good intentions when it comes to the environment. But when Earth Day comes around...

Random in the forums

Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
or..uh.. just america will collapse and some nation will move to take us down since we are considered the "Big Dog" and we will lose and people will flip and the world will be thrown into chaos because the nation that tries to take us over will try to take over the rest of the world
reply about 1 hour
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
i agree. i think our nations will collapse and and economy will implode and everyone will be poor and people wont know what to do.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.  *in a rising tone* ...Destroying ourselves with global nuclear war!
reply about 1 hour
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.
Duma
Duma posted in Debating:
Ya know wat? Let's debate.   You see, I just don't get the haters. It's just fun for them to go around being a HATER! I mean like, what's good about haters? Can we ban haters? WHY, HATERS? WHY? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST? WHY DO YOU RUIN THE WORLD? ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE US? GEEZ LOUISE, BRO!