Comments

Understanding Global Warming

Everyone likes warm weather so what's the problem with global warming? Check out the essential 411 on this misunderstood environmental problem. Back to Article

theOtherworld
theOtherworld wrote:
2014-07-17 15:16:28 -0700

IN THE FUTURE...

rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart wrote:
2014-03-20 16:56:59 -0700

I don't believe in Global Warming .-.

TexasPride
TexasPride wrote:
2014-03-17 20:38:53 -0700

Science isn't all true. This "Big Bang Theory" and "Global Warming" Is just an excuse to make everybody freak out. Nothing in science is proven, nor can be proven.

TexasPride
TexasPride wrote:
2014-03-17 20:37:08 -0700

So when the ice age ended, no one was worried. The temperature rises a few degrees each year, and automatically the world has to come to an end. Look at the facts. It's Spring, and it's 50 degrees outside. IN TEXAS. Explain that. I guess it go so hot it just cools down hot places. Plus, if it is real, it could be the fact that the sun grows each year, and it just so happens it's grown enough for the temperature to get warmer. PROVE THAT SCIENCE!!

Kisses-A
Kisses-A wrote:
2014-03-17 19:56:38 -0700

lies!

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-17 19:53:21 -0700

o.O

awesomedude426
awesomedude426 wrote:
2014-03-17 19:13:36 -0700

I know allen. after last winter, I thought people were wasting our time. jk

vanillatwilightguy
vanillatwilightguy wrote:
2014-03-17 08:13:23 -0700

So zombies are real after all!! -.-

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-02-06 12:21:40 -0800

0.0

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2014-02-06 12:19:06 -0800

Global warming? How can that be? I am freezing!

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2014-02-06 12:19:06 -0800

Global warming? How can that be? I am freezing!

XxCuteMoonxX
XxCuteMoonxX wrote:
2013-09-28 00:07:50 -0700

Man it sounds pretty scary wonder how to stop it

beary
beary wrote:
2013-09-20 10:18:54 -0700

fab kw

XxUnicornDreamxX
XxUnicornDreamxX wrote:
2013-09-15 12:31:45 -0700

Wow,global warning is pretty scary

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-08-24 13:36:57 -0700

I wish we could find more ways to prevent it! If we don't, thousands of homes will soon be underwater!

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-24 13:36:37 -0700

Cool

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-07-03 09:18:57 -0700

global warming is cool but bad

jordzapps
jordzapps wrote:
2013-06-25 18:36:31 -0700

Scientist has every reason for global warming

ruebear13
ruebear13 wrote:
2013-06-16 15:54:03 -0700

This makes me think more how the things I do effect the world years later.

thewarrior48967
thewarrior48967 wrote:
2013-06-08 21:28:22 -0700

Global Warming is bad ._.

Poll

Do You Recycle?

• Yeah, everything from bottles to newspapers.
  • Usually, cuz it's good for the environment.
  • Rarely - it's easier to throw it all out in the trash.
  • No, but I'm going to start.

Micro_ice_micro
It’s all over the news: the Earth’s Arctic Region is losing more and more sea ice each and every ...
Micro_global-warming-micrp
People are seeing change all over the world. Arctic sea ice is melting earlier and forming later....
Micro_earth day_micro
Most of us have good intentions when it comes to the environment. But when Earth Day comes around...

Random in the forums

-ImNotABeautyQueen-
Nicole Chandria and Jackson Black
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in General:
Lol lol lol lol lol lol Don't know what to type other than LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          Feeling Devilish  :devil
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in General:
thx guys
-ImNotABeautyQueen-
I'm drowning in my own sorrow, I feel trapped in this dark place, Hoping for a better day tomorrow, I just need time and space, Or is it too late? My happiness has already been replaced, Now my heart is out for debate, Does anyone see ## ####? For gods sake, When you look in my eyes all you see is rain, It's my loss and Satans gain, Why am I letting him win? I'm not the type to ever sin! I'm breaking down, It's to late to turn this around, But what more am I really needing? I have friends and family that love me And in school my education is succeeding, It's so dark why can't I see? This depression is taking over me, This is a horrible sight, Is it all in my head? Taking medication every night, I can't sleep rolling around In my bed, "I can't take this I'm done fighting myself"  is what I said. This chemical imbalance in my head caused by fighting with oneself is taking over my health, Have I truly givin up? Playing this role is tough, Being happy I have learned to pretend, But faking a smile everyday is not enough, I try to think positive, But things pile up on me and become to rough, The story of my life is this the end? Stomach tied in knots, eyes bottled up, Now depression is my new best friend, I feel like I've been driving on the same road for days, and finally hit a dead end, I've never done anything to hurt anyone, this isn't fair, Someone help me is anyone there?!? I'm dying for help, Where is the warmth and light? These things to me are unfelt, There it is, I see the light, Standing here I sigh, As it comes towards me it's so bright, it's shining in my eyes and BAMM!  God has saved me once again, I get a second chance , For love and romance, My life is renewed, I get to start fresh start new, Now i can do things I never got to do, And its All thanks to you, My guardian angel sent from above, Here to guide me with all of your endless love, You were by my side this whole time. And guided me through , For that matter, Now and forever, I will always love you
egyptiscool
egyptiscool posted in General:
"ester143" wrote:how do you put up with these things how can you do this stuff can you please tell or help me ii would love to knowif i couldn't put up with it i wouldn't be doing it i do it to give people advice education and happier lives
reply about 1 hour