Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Why Do Leaves Change Color?

Every fall, trees around the world change their colors. Is it some sort of alien phenomenon or are trees just spicing up their winter wardrobe? Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-14 11:07:47 -0700

once I played hang man and won with the word autumn though me and a boy won Big Grin

Rhema J
Rhema J wrote:
2013-06-05 13:44:04 -0700

Thought it was because they had identity issues but ok o.o

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-05 13:38:26 -0700

interesting (:

allylove3
allylove3 wrote:
2013-05-31 06:52:01 -0700

good
Annoyed

Ryan2121
Ryan2121 wrote:
2013-05-30 06:09:13 -0700

Little night fairies come and paint them hehe

Kaykaysgonecraycray
Kaykaysgonecraycray wrote:
2013-05-30 04:45:00 -0700

Because leaves change colors. =-= xD

aneesha7

fauna14 wrote:
2013-05-30 04:40:45 -0700

ok only the info O_O

aneesha7
aneesha7 wrote:
2013-05-30 04:39:19 -0700

nice and i really like autumn leaves

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-09-23 16:41:42 -0700

I already knew this, but It's still pretty cool!

jadejingles28
jadejingles28 wrote:
2010-10-08 20:31:30 -0700

i dont know why leafs change clour why would ENY ONE KNOW

sparkel9009
sparkel9009 wrote:
2010-09-23 08:12:44 -0700

like it

Fave Leaf Color? Vote

• Green.
  • Orange.
  • Red.
  • Who has a favorite color leaf?

Micro_fall micro
If there is one positive thing about the summer coming to an end it is that the beautiful season ...
Micro_equinox_micro
You can tell it's the beginning of fall when the leaves begin to change, the air feels a bit cris...
Are you a poet? Want to see your poems published? Sent them in. This reader did and now all of yo...
Micro_moonfest_micro
The Chinese start preparing for Mid-Autumn Festival weeks in advance. The holiday is all about th...

Random in the forums

Cinderella_red
Michael Moscovitz  Frm The Princess Dairies. He is so so so so loving to Mia. I wish I had a real Michael for myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After all I am Amelia :D
reply about 1 hour
Cinderella_red
I suggest Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot. It is not VERY fat but medium. can be read my 12/13 and above (for teens). I think you will like it since at this age we usually have a thing for novels which are actually Diaries. I think you will like it. there are 18 parts of princess Diaries
reply about 1 hour
Cinderella_red
I am 12 and I can suggest some I have/am reading, appropriate for 11/12. NOVELS: CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY (by Roald Dahl)- it is for 8  and above and really good for anyone to read THE SECRET GARDEN (by Frances Hodgson Burnett)- It Is really for 9 and above. I am sure u will enjoy it.  HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME (by Victor Hugo)-You may not like it at first but slowly you will just LOVE it! -FOR A LITTLE OLDER AGE (13 onwards) Princess Diaries (by Meg Cabot, 18 parts)- It is a good book. deals with the autobiography/Diaries/Journals of a teen princess. Well I mostly read Novels so I know which standard they usually are and the age for which it is meant. I red short stories too but I cannot understand what age they are for. So I can only tell you about Novels.  ENJOY! :):]:-)
Cinderella_red
I like Meg Cabot, Enid Blyton, Shukumar Rai, Rabindranath Tagore, Roald Dahl.
Cinderella_red
I am reading all the series of Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot. I do not have all of them but I am buying them 2/3 at a time. I finished 3 parts of it, 15 more to go....