Comments

Top 10 Excuses for Getting Out of P.E.

Do you hate going to P.E.? Do you loathe prison-style showers and pushups 'til you puke? Check out Sindy and Simon's top excuses for getting out of gym class. - Page 1 Back to Article

MakeHerYourWorld_2064812
MakeHerYourWorld_2064812 wrote:
2012-10-14 13:05:52 -0700

Laaaamee Excuses..smh.

iBeMichael
iBeMichael wrote:
2012-10-13 18:38:15 -0700

@Justin. I knoe Right?

-CoolStoryBro._1993315
-CoolStoryBro._1993315 wrote:
2012-10-13 18:27:17 -0700

Lol, These "Excuses" Would Not Pass For My P.E Teacher.

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-10-13 06:02:46 -0700

I Bee Baallinng In P.E. Bruhhhh #VolleyBall

Obey_Nickii
Obey_Nickii wrote:
2012-10-13 04:12:16 -0700

lool not bein rude but it wont work
but just say to them WE KIDS HAVE A SAY
and just say wat sports U WANT TO DO Not everything they say has to be donee

kyleasmile321
kyleasmile321 wrote:
2012-10-12 19:02:01 -0700

Just hating p.e. Haha

LovieeBeautiful_2114571
LovieeBeautiful_2114571 wrote:
2012-10-12 18:50:36 -0700

Stüpid Assses Would Say That Shït -,-

JustADream :
JustADream : wrote:
2012-10-12 17:48:42 -0700

@Andreezy : I Don't Know Why Love? Do You Need Something?

Andreezy :_2273990
Andreezy :_2273990 wrote:
2012-10-12 17:42:53 -0700

@JustADream : Yupp They Are At What Time You Gunna Come?"

JustADream :
JustADream : wrote:
2012-10-12 17:32:59 -0700

These Are The Worst Excuses -.-

* Nina is the beast *
* Nina is the beast * wrote:
2012-10-12 17:18:01 -0700

well kinda sucks but really gave me a laugh =)

ayo miss pretty
ayo miss pretty wrote:
2012-08-26 12:53:40 -0700

Hate dressing out for pe

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2012-08-26 12:18:42 -0700

i dont like p.e that much we always do the same stuff nun new but wut i do is just say i have a headacheand i cant do p.e that always work but everybody should do p.e its part of ur grade duh

Caitlin Love xD

I LOVE P.E

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-08-26 10:45:49 -0700

anyone laugh at
#5?

P.E. - Love It or Hate It?

• I love P.E. - it's fun and keeps me in shape.
  • I hate P.E. - I'd rather be in detention.
  • I don't mind it - but it's not my favorite class.
  • I don't take P.E.

From P.E. class to the silver screen, dodgeball is one of the most popular kids sports. We got th...
"I love football and I'm really good at it but I am afraid that the guys will make fun of me when...

GlimmeringSky16