Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Get Involved With Student Council

Joining student council is a great way to improve school issues, stand up for student rights and make new friends. Plus, it looks great on your resume! Back to Article

Brianna05

Melody_Snape wrote:
2014-01-25 12:24:09 -0800

I'm in the Student Council at my school. smile

michaeli
michaeli wrote:
2014-01-19 04:44:50 -0800

if u are the president for student council(government)at your school
then how ### your not n charge of your school

michaeli
michaeli wrote:
2014-01-19 04:41:28 -0800

If i was the school council i would b in charge of the whole
school that's whats heck

Brenda13
Brenda13 wrote:
2014-01-14 11:49:28 -0800

I'm the President for Student Council(Government)at my school

Rocky36547
Rocky36547 wrote:
2013-10-31 14:22:09 -0700

I am student council and president of the whole fourth grade

ilove1direction1312
ilove1direction1312 wrote:
2013-10-31 05:22:20 -0700

I am in student council

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-30 20:28:33 -0700

Prom committees

NICKIMANJA54
NICKIMANJA54 wrote:
2013-07-25 19:51:25 -0700

i have been in student council for 3 years awesome right
lol lol lol lol lol its true

fatima14
fatima14 wrote:
2013-06-27 10:30:41 -0700

well i'm always in the class commitee .. from grade 1 up to grade six it's either secretary, president , or treasurer and it's really fun smile but it's so stressful lmao . maybe next school year i'll run again still not sure what position -_-

BrightYellow
BrightYellow wrote:
2013-06-06 06:06:56 -0700

I have been in sudent concil for 2 years now and it is not really fun.

Awkward Teens! xD
Awkward Teens! xD wrote:
2013-04-16 17:46:06 -0700

I would get in it... but it kind of is too much work

caitlinkay
caitlinkay wrote:
2013-04-16 16:49:48 -0700

we have student council well I don't do it cause I don't like to talk in front of ppl other wise I would

tiffany88
tiffany88 wrote:
2013-04-16 16:48:48 -0700

Cool! But I'm not trying to be mean there is no popular at school its fake... it only happens at tv shows and movies...

rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456 wrote:
2013-03-11 11:56:47 -0700

There isn't any certain position at my school for student council you just hand in a speech and if they like it your in I love student council it's so fun!

football girl64
football girl64 wrote:
2013-03-05 10:30:38 -0800

i already am student councel and now im one of the most popular kids in school!

rena1020
rena1020 wrote:
2013-03-01 02:34:11 -0800

we dont even have a student council at school!

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-02-24 05:38:21 -0800

we don't even have any school council in my school!!

What Would You Run For?

• Class President.
  • Class Secretary.
  • Class Treasurer.
  • President of the Prom Committee.