Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Get Involved With Student Council

Joining student council is a great way to improve school issues, stand up for student rights and make new friends. Plus, it looks great on your resume! Back to Article

Brianna05

Melody_Snape wrote:
2014-01-25 12:24:09 -0800

I'm in the Student Council at my school. smile

michaeli
michaeli wrote:
2014-01-19 04:44:50 -0800

if u are the president for student council(government)at your school
then how ### your not n charge of your school

michaeli
michaeli wrote:
2014-01-19 04:41:28 -0800

If i was the school council i would b in charge of the whole
school that's whats heck

Brenda13
Brenda13 wrote:
2014-01-14 11:49:28 -0800

I'm the President for Student Council(Government)at my school

Rocky36547
Rocky36547 wrote:
2013-10-31 14:22:09 -0700

I am student council and president of the whole fourth grade

ilove1direction1312
ilove1direction1312 wrote:
2013-10-31 05:22:20 -0700

I am in student council

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-30 20:28:33 -0700

Prom committees

NICKIMANJA54
NICKIMANJA54 wrote:
2013-07-25 19:51:25 -0700

i have been in student council for 3 years awesome right
lol lol lol lol lol its true

fatima14
fatima14 wrote:
2013-06-27 10:30:41 -0700

well i'm always in the class commitee .. from grade 1 up to grade six it's either secretary, president , or treasurer and it's really fun smile but it's so stressful lmao . maybe next school year i'll run again still not sure what position -_-

BrightYellow
BrightYellow wrote:
2013-06-06 06:06:56 -0700

I have been in sudent concil for 2 years now and it is not really fun.

Awkward Teens! xD
Awkward Teens! xD wrote:
2013-04-16 17:46:06 -0700

I would get in it... but it kind of is too much work

caitlinkay
caitlinkay wrote:
2013-04-16 16:49:48 -0700

we have student council well I don't do it cause I don't like to talk in front of ppl other wise I would

tiffany88
tiffany88 wrote:
2013-04-16 16:48:48 -0700

Cool! But I'm not trying to be mean there is no popular at school its fake... it only happens at tv shows and movies...

rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456 wrote:
2013-03-11 11:56:47 -0700

There isn't any certain position at my school for student council you just hand in a speech and if they like it your in I love student council it's so fun!

football girl64
football girl64 wrote:
2013-03-05 10:30:38 -0800

i already am student councel and now im one of the most popular kids in school!

rena1020
rena1020 wrote:
2013-03-01 02:34:11 -0800

we dont even have a student council at school!

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-02-24 05:38:21 -0800

we don't even have any school council in my school!!

What Would You Run For?

• Class President.
  • Class Secretary.
  • Class Treasurer.
  • President of the Prom Committee.

Micro_soup kitchen-micro
Volunteering can be a great way to learn about the world, meet new people and help make a differe...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_superfoods-micro
Only one thing at school beats the 3 o’clock bell … lunch time!!! And there is definitely one thi...
Working and volunteering in your school is one of the best ways to gain work experience. Check ou...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend