Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

What Is Bullying?

Who are bullies? Look around, they come in all shapes, colors and clothes. Basically, anybody who hurts someone for fun or sport is a bully. Back to Article

popular_pretty_rich
popular_pretty_rich wrote:
2014-04-30 19:15:59 -0700

i meant we tried to help him with his bullying, but he wouldn't listen.

popular_pretty_rich
popular_pretty_rich wrote:
2014-04-30 19:15:18 -0700

This is my brother. My brother is Jeff Weise. My family tried to help him with his bullying, but he just wouldn't listen to us.

Sweetielove16
Sweetielove16 wrote:
2014-04-07 06:35:03 -0700

I will stay this never give up on urself and don't ever give yo on ur friends

yogurtiscool
yogurtiscool wrote:
2014-04-06 08:44:44 -0700

I never got bullied smile

MarisaKirisame
MarisaKirisame wrote:
2014-04-06 08:39:38 -0700

I've been bullied ever since kindergarten.

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2014-04-06 08:37:46 -0700

I've been bullied. It's bad. Whenever people tell me 'Sticks and stones break your bones' and that ...., I feel like throwing a dictionary at them. Words dont hurt, huh?

Allison_Shybird
Allison_Shybird wrote:
2014-04-06 08:36:29 -0700

I've been bullyed 9 days after my mom died

KTRush
KTRush wrote:
2014-03-25 08:28:16 -0700

Bulling should be banned ppl should just be kind there should be peace in the world

orca123

orca123 wrote:
2014-03-03 10:29:24 -0800

me to

weatherman1
weatherman1 wrote:
2014-03-01 16:35:59 -0800

I've never been bullied in my whole life before

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-03-01 16:34:15 -0800

I have been bullied all of my life

ForeverFearless
ForeverFearless wrote:
2014-03-01 16:29:13 -0800

Ya i have been bullied before

SelenaGomezFanGirl
SelenaGomezFanGirl wrote:
2014-03-01 15:41:18 -0800

this is obviously true and i think that it'll make a great change for those who bully!hats of to the writer!!

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2014-02-16 14:58:17 -0800

I have not been bullied for a long time now, which is good, but I am sorry for those who are bullied Frown

lovebug8809
lovebug8809 wrote:
2013-11-26 13:21:03 -0800

yeh but beating someone up dosnt help anything and he is really mean and pushes me and slaps me so im so scared what would you do can we private chat pls

KingYolo
KingYolo wrote:
2013-11-26 13:14:19 -0800

Tell someone but if you scared to tell gather the rage inside of you and beat them up that solves my problems but i get exuded

lovebug8809
lovebug8809 wrote:
2013-11-26 13:06:59 -0800

hey i need some help im being bullied inside school all the time i need help in my school i feel like im not wanted and i don't belong they don't really know what there doing but there ripping me to shreds inside if you can help private message me

GuitarHeroFan380
GuitarHeroFan380 wrote:
2013-08-05 21:59:00 -0700

Bully's are nothing but mean and nasty little freaks(most of the time big.) If i had the chance of stopping bullies,I would

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bullying-crossword-micro
Think you know all about Bullying? We've created this Bullying Crossword Puzzle to test your know...
Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_pink shirt day_micro
Pink Shirt Day is about bullying, which is a major problem in schools, homes and even over the In...

Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D