Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

What Is Bullying?

Who are bullies? Look around, they come in all shapes, colors and clothes. Basically, anybody who hurts someone for fun or sport is a bully. Back to Article

popular_pretty_rich
popular_pretty_rich wrote:
2014-04-30 19:15:59 -0700

i meant we tried to help him with his bullying, but he wouldn't listen.

popular_pretty_rich
popular_pretty_rich wrote:
2014-04-30 19:15:18 -0700

This is my brother. My brother is Jeff Weise. My family tried to help him with his bullying, but he just wouldn't listen to us.

Sweetielove16
Sweetielove16 wrote:
2014-04-07 06:35:03 -0700

I will stay this never give up on urself and don't ever give yo on ur friends

yogurtiscool
yogurtiscool wrote:
2014-04-06 08:44:44 -0700

I never got bullied smile

MarisaKirisame
MarisaKirisame wrote:
2014-04-06 08:39:38 -0700

I've been bullied ever since kindergarten.

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2014-04-06 08:37:46 -0700

I've been bullied. It's bad. Whenever people tell me 'Sticks and stones break your bones' and that ...., I feel like throwing a dictionary at them. Words dont hurt, huh?

Allison_Shybird
Allison_Shybird wrote:
2014-04-06 08:36:29 -0700

I've been bullyed 9 days after my mom died

KTRush
KTRush wrote:
2014-03-25 08:28:16 -0700

Bulling should be banned ppl should just be kind there should be peace in the world

orca123

orca123 wrote:
2014-03-03 10:29:24 -0800

me to

weatherman1
weatherman1 wrote:
2014-03-01 16:35:59 -0800

I've never been bullied in my whole life before

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-03-01 16:34:15 -0800

I have been bullied all of my life

ForeverFearless
ForeverFearless wrote:
2014-03-01 16:29:13 -0800

Ya i have been bullied before

SelenaGomezFanGirl
SelenaGomezFanGirl wrote:
2014-03-01 15:41:18 -0800

this is obviously true and i think that it'll make a great change for those who bully!hats of to the writer!!

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2014-02-16 14:58:17 -0800

I have not been bullied for a long time now, which is good, but I am sorry for those who are bullied Frown

lovebug8809
lovebug8809 wrote:
2013-11-26 13:21:03 -0800

yeh but beating someone up dosnt help anything and he is really mean and pushes me and slaps me so im so scared what would you do can we private chat pls

KingYolo
KingYolo wrote:
2013-11-26 13:14:19 -0800

Tell someone but if you scared to tell gather the rage inside of you and beat them up that solves my problems but i get exuded

lovebug8809
lovebug8809 wrote:
2013-11-26 13:06:59 -0800

hey i need some help im being bullied inside school all the time i need help in my school i feel like im not wanted and i don't belong they don't really know what there doing but there ripping me to shreds inside if you can help private message me

GuitarHeroFan380
GuitarHeroFan380 wrote:
2013-08-05 21:59:00 -0700

Bully's are nothing but mean and nasty little freaks(most of the time big.) If i had the chance of stopping bullies,I would

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bullying-crossword-micro
Think you know all about Bullying? We've created this Bullying Crossword Puzzle to test your know...
Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_pink shirt day_micro
Pink Shirt Day is about bullying, which is a major problem in schools, homes and even over the In...

lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
You need to clear things up with your best friend, and express to her what you feel because friendship requires open communication for it to last. Likewise, you should also take into consideration that not because she`s your best friend and she knows that you like this guy, she`s not allowed to be friends and eventually have a romantic relationship with this guy. Love does not follow a first come first serve basis, that`s reality.  Now, if you really love or like that person then you should be happy for him. True love means putting someone else`s happiness before your own EVEN IF you`re not part of that happiness. There`s a reason for everything, someday this will all make sense. :)
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in Style:
"rebelfeminist" wrote:I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no. Also, if your eyebrows are already fine as is and not bushy or all over the place, you may not even need to. Don't do something just because everyone else does.
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no.
Its_skylar1
Hey love , I do the exact same thing as you , you aren't alone... if you ever need anyone , I am here , okay?
jordand08
Talk to someone, anyone you trust.