Comments

What Is Bullying?

Who are bullies? Look around, they come in all shapes, colors and clothes. Basically, anybody who hurts someone for fun or sport is a bully. Back to Article

Sweetielove16
Sweetielove16 wrote:
2014-04-07 06:35:03 -0700

I will stay this never give up on urself and don't ever give yo on ur friends

yogurtiscool
yogurtiscool wrote:
2014-04-06 08:44:44 -0700

I never got bullied smile

MarisaKirisame
MarisaKirisame wrote:
2014-04-06 08:39:38 -0700

I've been bullied ever since kindergarten.

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2014-04-06 08:37:46 -0700

I've been bullied. It's bad. Whenever people tell me 'Sticks and stones break your bones' and that ...., I feel like throwing a dictionary at them. Words dont hurt, huh?

Allison_Shybird
Allison_Shybird wrote:
2014-04-06 08:36:29 -0700

I've been bullyed 9 days after my mom died

KTRush
KTRush wrote:
2014-03-25 08:28:16 -0700

Bulling should be banned ppl should just be kind there should be peace in the world

orca123

orca123 wrote:
2014-03-03 10:29:24 -0800

me to

weatherman1
weatherman1 wrote:
2014-03-01 16:35:59 -0800

I've never been bullied in my whole life before

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-03-01 16:34:15 -0800

I have been bullied all of my life

ForeverFearless
ForeverFearless wrote:
2014-03-01 16:29:13 -0800

Ya i have been bullied before

SelenaGomezFanGirl
SelenaGomezFanGirl wrote:
2014-03-01 15:41:18 -0800

this is obviously true and i think that it'll make a great change for those who bully!hats of to the writer!!

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2014-02-16 14:58:17 -0800

I have not been bullied for a long time now, which is good, but I am sorry for those who are bullied Frown

lovebug8809
lovebug8809 wrote:
2013-11-26 13:21:03 -0800

yeh but beating someone up dosnt help anything and he is really mean and pushes me and slaps me so im so scared what would you do can we private chat pls

KingYolo
KingYolo wrote:
2013-11-26 13:14:19 -0800

Tell someone but if you scared to tell gather the rage inside of you and beat them up that solves my problems but i get exuded

lovebug8809
lovebug8809 wrote:
2013-11-26 13:06:59 -0800

hey i need some help im being bullied inside school all the time i need help in my school i feel like im not wanted and i don't belong they don't really know what there doing but there ripping me to shreds inside if you can help private message me

GuitarHeroFan380
GuitarHeroFan380 wrote:
2013-08-05 21:59:00 -0700

Bully's are nothing but mean and nasty little freaks(most of the time big.) If i had the chance of stopping bullies,I would

GoofyGooberROCK
GoofyGooberROCK wrote:
2013-08-02 16:11:50 -0700

I'm not saying Bullying is right but kids need to learn to stand up for themselves though..

QueenAwesome!
QueenAwesome! wrote:
2013-07-29 22:21:35 -0700

People that bully just want attention the r cruel n haters they r hatin on u

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bullying-crossword-micro
Think you know all about Bullying? We've created this Bullying Crossword Puzzle to test your know...
Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_pink shirt day_micro
Pink Shirt Day is about bullying, which is a major problem in schools, homes and even over the In...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)