Casting Call - America's Most Embarrassing Parents
Think you've got embarrassing parents? Then get out your video camera and start filming - you'll need to catch their embarrassing behavior on tape!
ABC is making a hilarious new TV show called America's Most Embarrassing Parents. Are you prepared to show the nation just how embarrassing your 'rents are? Then send your video submission to ABC - they'll teach your parents a lesson on acting cool!
Here's What You Have To Do:
- Submit a home video of your parents doing something that makes you cringe with embarrassment, like when your mom is singing (really badly!) in the shower, or when your dad starts farting non-stop in front of your friends!
- Videos must be under five minutes in length.
- All home video formats are acceptable (VHS, 8MM, Hi-8, digital video).
- Write "Embarrassing Parents" on the package, and include a note with your parent's name, your name, address, phone number, and age, as well as anyone else who appears in the video.
- Mail your video tape to "America's Most Embarrassing Parents" at P.O. Box 2500 in Hollywood, CA, 90078.
- If email is more your style, you can send your info to firstname.lastname@example.org
Win a prize
For more info on the show and your submissions, head to www.amep.us.
- Hall of Shame - Embarrassing Moments
- The Casting Call 411
- Working on Movies is Extra Cool
- Check Out More Casting Calls!