Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Casting Call - America's Most Embarrassing Parents

If your 'rents make you cringe with shame, then get out your video camera - ABC is looking for embarrassing parents! Back to Article

kira7654
kira7654 wrote:
2014-06-29 21:15:17 -0700

My mom and my dad embarrasses me all the time.

brieeyurbae
brieeyurbae wrote:
2014-04-24 15:27:30 -0700

Kssing

brieeyurbae
brieeyurbae wrote:
2014-04-24 15:27:08 -0700

MY Parents Be ####### In The Mall Or In Public. Like no -.-

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-24 15:18:38 -0700

my mom always embaresses me in the store like all the time

Iamwhoiam016
Iamwhoiam016 wrote:
2014-04-24 15:15:48 -0700

Me anmy dad cant go in a store,alone We embarrass ourselfs haha,..

Iamwhoiam016
Iamwhoiam016 wrote:
2014-04-24 15:14:32 -0700

Omg! Me and my mom will be in a store with there raido on and she starts singing out loud... Frown

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-04-24 14:59:45 -0700

Omg Mine Are Sooo Embarrassing -.-

Shrimpo
Shrimpo wrote:
2014-04-21 07:30:00 -0700

Well. I guess this isn't as bad but, my dad always talks to my crush. Like ALWAYS. And he was talking and I walked by and my dad said "Sit down, and talk. You need a break from gymnastics." (I do gymnastics with my crush) and I sat down and we started talking..... More akward than embarrassing.

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2014-04-21 05:01:28 -0700

My mom is the worst. Two times she embarrassed me so much I thought I was going to die.

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-28 11:47:20 -0800

I don't recall my mom doing anything that embarrassing before...

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-31 14:28:05 -0700

Ha! Lol!
Is this a real show

ZSwag
ZSwag wrote:
2013-07-31 14:12:24 -0700

my dad dances and sings in front of my friends

tysheep
tysheep wrote:
2013-06-25 22:31:34 -0700

my mom fell down stairs when my frends wer ovr.

Glitter27
Glitter27 wrote:
2013-03-21 14:53:21 -0700

my dad is always getting on me about stupid stuff like making a sandwhich when it was 2 hours from dinner

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-12-11 19:35:56 -0800

my parents r actually pretty chill

shauna1926
shauna1926 wrote:
2012-12-10 17:39:12 -0800

my parents are not embarassing al the time but they can be embarassing sometimes. they do that as a punishment sometimes.

genii
genii wrote:
2012-12-10 17:31:31 -0800

my dad can be embarrassing sometimes but they are awesome i love him, forever and always

babykiity
babykiity wrote:
2012-12-10 17:19:02 -0800

my dad is awesome

summercane
summercane wrote:
2012-12-10 17:01:37 -0800

my parents are great they arent embarrassing at all

pinky78389
pinky78389 wrote:
2012-12-10 16:33:54 -0800

My parents rock

Most Embarassing Moment With the 'Rents?

• They kissed me in front of my friends at school.
  • They showed my BF/GF my naked baby pics.
  • They had my name announced on the PA system in Wal-Mart.
  • My 'rents aren't that embarrassing.