Comments

Casting Call - America's Most Embarrassing Parents

If your 'rents make you cringe with shame, then get out your video camera - ABC is looking for embarrassing parents! Back to Article

kira7654
kira7654 wrote:
2014-06-29 21:15:17 -0700

My mom and my dad embarrasses me all the time.

brieeyurbae
brieeyurbae wrote:
2014-04-24 15:27:30 -0700

Kssing

brieeyurbae
brieeyurbae wrote:
2014-04-24 15:27:08 -0700

MY Parents Be ####### In The Mall Or In Public. Like no -.-

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-24 15:18:38 -0700

my mom always embaresses me in the store like all the time

Iamwhoiam016
Iamwhoiam016 wrote:
2014-04-24 15:15:48 -0700

Me anmy dad cant go in a store,alone We embarrass ourselfs haha,..

Iamwhoiam016
Iamwhoiam016 wrote:
2014-04-24 15:14:32 -0700

Omg! Me and my mom will be in a store with there raido on and she starts singing out loud... Frown

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-04-24 14:59:45 -0700

Omg Mine Are Sooo Embarrassing -.-

Shrimpo
Shrimpo wrote:
2014-04-21 07:30:00 -0700

Well. I guess this isn't as bad but, my dad always talks to my crush. Like ALWAYS. And he was talking and I walked by and my dad said "Sit down, and talk. You need a break from gymnastics." (I do gymnastics with my crush) and I sat down and we started talking..... More akward than embarrassing.

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2014-04-21 05:01:28 -0700

My mom is the worst. Two times she embarrassed me so much I thought I was going to die.

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-28 11:47:20 -0800

I don't recall my mom doing anything that embarrassing before...

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-31 14:28:05 -0700

Ha! Lol!
Is this a real show

ZSwag
ZSwag wrote:
2013-07-31 14:12:24 -0700

my dad dances and sings in front of my friends

tysheep
tysheep wrote:
2013-06-25 22:31:34 -0700

my mom fell down stairs when my frends wer ovr.

Glitter27
Glitter27 wrote:
2013-03-21 14:53:21 -0700

my dad is always getting on me about stupid stuff like making a sandwhich when it was 2 hours from dinner

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-12-11 19:35:56 -0800

my parents r actually pretty chill

shauna1926
shauna1926 wrote:
2012-12-10 17:39:12 -0800

my parents are not embarassing al the time but they can be embarassing sometimes. they do that as a punishment sometimes.

genii
genii wrote:
2012-12-10 17:31:31 -0800

my dad can be embarrassing sometimes but they are awesome i love him, forever and always

babykiity
babykiity wrote:
2012-12-10 17:19:02 -0800

my dad is awesome

summercane
summercane wrote:
2012-12-10 17:01:37 -0800

my parents are great they arent embarrassing at all

pinky78389
pinky78389 wrote:
2012-12-10 16:33:54 -0800

My parents rock

Most Embarassing Moment With the 'Rents?

• They kissed me in front of my friends at school.
  • They showed my BF/GF my naked baby pics.
  • They had my name announced on the PA system in Wal-Mart.
  • My 'rents aren't that embarrassing.

thebellsofnotredame3
You can probably search for cute plus size clothes on the internet to find places that sell clothes that fit. As for style just wear what you feel comfy in.
hieverybody22
hieverybody22 posted in Style:
help!! all my friennds are tiny and the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums... please help me alittleBIGproblem
mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay