Comments

Casting Call - America's Most Embarrassing Parents

If your 'rents make you cringe with shame, then get out your video camera - ABC is looking for embarrassing parents! Back to Article

cr2diva101
cr2diva101 wrote:
2011-06-16 07:40:36 -0700

I was walking with my BF, Jake one day, well, he doesn`t know I like him, and my mom drove up and said "Hey SugarPlum, want a ride? Oh, look, it`s that boy you`ve been crushing on, Jake! My daugther is SO OBSESSED WITH YOU! She has posters of you all over her wall!" And Jake walked away and started laughing his guts off! :,(

spongeg123
spongeg123 wrote:
2011-05-08 08:32:48 -0700

mine was at the cinco de mayo dance my mom picked me up n totally embarssed me in front of the guy i was danceing with she tackled me n kissed me n said luv yur mother n hugged me tight as we were about to leave she turned on the car light n said luv yur mother out loud i was totally embarrassed

lavara
lavara wrote:
2011-05-08 08:17:10 -0700

My mom is sooo embarrissing but i LOVE her 2 death Big Grin

blarney2001
blarney2001 wrote:
2011-03-02 06:47:57 -0800

is that a show 4 venting about your parents? Confused

jillybean2399
jillybean2399 wrote:
2011-02-09 10:05:03 -0800

is this show like the new afv?

Laurentastic 37
Laurentastic 37 wrote:
2011-02-05 07:19:57 -0800

I love my mom and dada but they can get embarrising Blush

babygirl2345
babygirl2345 wrote:
2010-11-17 05:39:03 -0800

why are you r parents not cool

Ashaly12
Ashaly12 wrote:
2010-11-05 11:24:04 -0700

My parents r not cool

Most Embarassing Moment With the 'Rents?

• They kissed me in front of my friends at school.
  • They showed my BF/GF my naked baby pics.
  • They had my name announced on the PA system in Wal-Mart.
  • My 'rents aren't that embarrassing.

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day