Comments

Top Ten Grossest Fear Factor Stunts!

It's a show that pushes contestants to face their biggest fears. Check out Kidzworld's picks for the grossest stunts. Back to Article

Cutie 27
Cutie 27 wrote:
2014-01-25 11:50:18 -0800

Its sooo gross yet sooo cool

'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-03 09:55:18 -0700

Love it.
Want to watch it.

'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-03 09:55:02 -0700

But it's freakin awesome.

'E' The Great

xXLeeannLovesYhuuXx wrote:
2012-03-31 16:29:11 -0700

I love this show xD

nikki842
nikki842 wrote:
2012-03-31 16:27:54 -0700

Ill Doo It For Dhaa Money , Evenn Doee Itss Dirty-Nasty -Filthy-Hideous Bhut. Lovee Watchinn Dhiss Showw Doe

Miss 1 of a Kind
Miss 1 of a Kind wrote:
2012-03-31 16:27:00 -0700

It's freaking awesome!

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-03-31 16:26:55 -0700

I Wouuld Do Rat Bobbinq,,I Loveee Thiss Show

Brandon Loves You_1987035
Brandon Loves You_1987035 wrote:
2012-03-31 16:23:55 -0700

XD I miss watching this show

Miss 1 of a Kind
Miss 1 of a Kind wrote:
2012-03-31 16:22:07 -0700

I love Fear Factor! I could be on that show!

iiPrettyGurlSwagg
iiPrettyGurlSwagg wrote:
2012-03-31 16:21:19 -0700

Ewwwwwwwwww!
Lols but I love this show

nikki842
nikki842 wrote:
2012-03-31 16:20:36 -0700

Dhatss Somee Dirty Shidd - I Saww On Onee Of Dhaa Fear Factorss Dhaa Lady Was Drinkingg Donkeyy.....Neverr Mindd Bhut Aftaa Dhat Lady Drinkkin All Dhat Nasty Stuff Dhey Ain't Evenn Air Dhaa Show Smh Dhats Nasty

pookiemjb
pookiemjb wrote:
2011-12-31 00:50:01 -0800

That is sick! I saw one when they had to dive in a tank of blood and use their mouth to grab cow hearts! How crazy can it get???

What's the Grossest Fear Factor Stunt?

• Fear Factor Pizza. Hold the anchovies.
  • Rat Bobbing. What ever happened to apples?
  • Eat Buffalo Testicles. No comment.
  • Cow Eye Juice. I'll never complain about drinking my orange juice again.

Entertainment in the forums

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Movies:
Brave, but only because there was no love interest and it wasn't a musical.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Movies:
"LAZY778" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: Brave; because she didn't need a man to save her. It was about a mother daughter bond. And I love that. In tangled it was a love story. In the end Rapunzel and the guy fall in love. But in Brave she didn't need a man to be happy. She was the strong one not a prince. She was smart and confident. I love that. So even though Tangled was really funny i will always pick Brave. That's a really good point ^-^ I still like Tangled better. The plot made more sense and was better written (in my opinion though) I thought the humor was better as well; definitely a lot less crude! Also, the lack of songs in Brave bummed me out... it is a Disney Princess Movie :/ (Don't argue that it's Pixar!) Wait you think because it's a Disney movie there has to be singing!? Really that's dumb. Ok that Iis just my opinion. But really that's dumb.  No, that's not what I think. They're are plenty of Disney movies without singing. I just would appreciate that aspect -especially in a Disney Princess movie, but it's okay.
XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Movies:
Brave of course. In Tangled there's way too much singing. And Merida didn't need a guy to save her so ...
LAZY778