Comments

Hispanic Culture and Traditions

Hispanic culture is about a heck of a lot more than tacos. Check out the 411 on this vibrant community! Back to Article

Evea

Blackwater101 wrote:
2013-05-03 13:57:57 -0700

part puerto rican

TrueScissorluv
TrueScissorluv wrote:
2013-05-03 13:50:57 -0700

As a Puerto Rican, this is okay.

brunostar

gamer23mw33 wrote:
2013-05-01 15:26:52 -0700

#Mexico - #Dominican Republic

-no,mass
-no,mass wrote:
2013-01-26 09:42:18 -0800

ive always wanned on, but ive been to one c:

;charlizee .
;charlizee . wrote:
2013-01-26 09:38:26 -0800

who had, or been to a 15 ? ;o

Tocoolfoyou
Tocoolfoyou wrote:
2013-01-05 13:09:42 -0800

I need bf that shows love

anyiapooh♥
anyiapooh♥ wrote:
2012-11-01 15:24:26 -0700

Colombian and black. don't forget Mexican !
azada estúpido jajaja te amo hermana

AnaylaBoo
AnaylaBoo wrote:
2012-11-01 15:16:34 -0700

Colombian and black.

;TakeMeAsIamm._2291710
;TakeMeAsIamm._2291710 wrote:
2012-11-01 15:02:09 -0700

Brazillian*

;TakeMeAsIamm._2291710
;TakeMeAsIamm._2291710 wrote:
2012-11-01 15:01:56 -0700

Brazilian (;

When is the Day of the Dead?

• January 1st.
  • It's sometime in October - it changes every year.
  • May 5th.
  • November 1st.

Cinqo de Mayo is on it's way. Get ready to party by making your own pinata! We've got a step-by-s...
Micro_cincodemayo-micro
Cinco de Mayo is a big holiday in Mexico. The Mexican army was outnumbered by the French army but...
Head to the famous cliffs in La Quebrada, Mexico and watch divers jump into what looks like just ...

Random in the forums

shubhanshu12
shubhanshu12 posted in General:
Ek ldki ko dekh to aisa......... .............jaise mandir m jalta ho koi diya..... Last word A
reply 1 minute
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
Sar jo tera chakraaye, ya dil ##### jaaye Aaja pyaare paas hamaare, kaahe ghabraaye.. kaahe ghabraaye. your turn E
Attitude_Areena
Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Pighla Re Pighla Re, Loha Main Pighla Re Mann Mein Mera Mann Mein Shola Sa Nikhla Re Bijli Ki Taro Mein Tu Ulji Hai Sapne Si Iss Paapi Dil Ko Kyun Tu, Laagey Kisi Apne Si R R R Obot I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl Dil Ki Imaarat Mein Tu Hi Bus Tu Hi Hai Neelay Se Naino Ki, Chaavi Hai Meri Hai Resham Ki Zulfon Ki, Chaiyan Abh Meri Hai Chalte Iss Seenay Se, Tujhko Lagaunga Tu Jo Na Aayagi Toh, Sona Main Paunga Kathputli Haathon Ki, Tera Banjaunga Watch Me Robo Shake It I Know You Want To Break It Tu Mujhko Chu Jaaye Toh Shock Na Lag Jaaye Pyaar Ki Gadhi Mein Motor Na Jadh Jaaye Ratiyan Mein Battery Hi Gul Na Ho Jaaye Memory Mein Tu Hi Tu Karti Mujhko Bechain Shutdown Bhi Bhula Main Tadpa Hoon Saari Re R R R Obot Har Pal Tujhe Padhta Hu Main Tera Mann Tere Dil Sensor Mere Takke Hain Naa Hai Na Hi Chil Sooke Honthon Ka Yeh Bosa Bholo Na Kya Tum Logi Kya Raho Nahi Hai Rago Mein Pal Mein Tu Keh Dogi Kya Duniya Ki Zubaan Mein Ho, Yantru Mein Koyi Pyaar Ki Zubaan Mein Haan, Indar Hoon Mein Wahi Aaymat Se Aagey Bhi Mein Jee Lunga Rathi Pe Kyamat Jaisa Pyaar Laaya Hoon Tere Liye Hey Robo Jadoo Nahi You Want It Come And Get It Boy Are You Just A Robo Toy I Don’t Wanna Break You Even Though It Takes You Kind Of Like A Breakthrough You Don’t Even Need A Clue You Be My Man’s Backup I Think You Need A Checkup I Can Melt Your Heart Down May Be If You Got One We’ve Been Doing That For Ages Since It’s Time Of Sages Jao Na Jao Toh Tum Raste Mein Na Aao Inn Pyaar Mein Pagal Robo Main Kehti Hoon Just Go Go Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Pighla Re Pighla Re, Loha Main Pighla Re Mann Mein Mera Mann Mein Shola Sa Nikhla Re Bijli Ki Taro Mein Tu Ulji Hai Sapne Si Iss Paapi Dil Ko Kyun Tu, Laagey Kisi Apne Si I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl Robotic Hipnotic Hipnotic Super Sonic Super Star Come Come Come Get It Super Star You You Can’t Touch This
-AdorableArmi-
-AdorableArmi- posted in General:
Never planned that one day i'd be losing you...  Your turn.. S
shubhanshu12