Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Hispanic Culture and Traditions

Hispanic culture is about a heck of a lot more than tacos. Check out the 411 on this vibrant community! Back to Article

edith_is_crazy
edith_is_crazy wrote:
2012-02-18 21:10:06 -0800

im not as loud as my parents well i can be loud on purpose but my parents are just normaly so lould like all mexicans

edith_is_crazy
edith_is_crazy wrote:
2012-02-18 21:08:51 -0800

im fully mexican i come from jilotlan de los dolores,jalisco i was just born in the u.s but that doesnt matter

YUMadSis♥_1994594

CantBeGood wrote:
2012-02-18 20:56:11 -0800

I Part Mexican Thanx To My Grandpa

noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl wrote:
2012-02-18 20:26:07 -0800

Is it just my family, or are all Hispanics, crazy and loud? xD

QueenofSwagg
QueenofSwagg wrote:
2012-02-18 20:19:46 -0800

I love my hispanic friends sooooo..... much

DopestAdriee

bluelain23 wrote:
2012-02-18 19:20:23 -0800

I'm Having a Quincee ^__^

nikki100
nikki100 wrote:
2011-02-24 05:04:45 -0800

The questionaire up there is EASY you know it's not May 5th that's Cinco De Mayo and it's not January 1st that's New Years and HINT: One might trick you so don't fall for it!; If the hint helps you YOU'VE GOT IT!!!

tsuki1997
tsuki1997 wrote:
2011-02-24 05:01:53 -0800

awesome!!!!!

When is the Day of the Dead?

• January 1st.
  • It's sometime in October - it changes every year.
  • May 5th.
  • November 1st.

Cinqo de Mayo is on it's way. Get ready to party by making your own pinata! We've got a step-by-s...
Micro_cincodemayo-micro
Cinco de Mayo is a big holiday in Mexico. The Mexican army was outnumbered by the French army but...
Head to the famous cliffs in La Quebrada, Mexico and watch divers jump into what looks like just ...

Random in the forums

Jorja999
The first book that was read to me by my learning buddy in Sunnybrook School was Harry potter and the Sorcerer's stone. I was bowled over by the book and it took me to a different world. Harry, Ron and Hermione became my friends as well.
reply about 1 hour
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
No. Edit: To clarify, not everyone's opinions matter on every topic. For example, my opinion on how I feel about quantum mechanics doesn't matter because I know almost nothing about it, and I definitely don't know it on a level where I could describe it accurately with math. Or, if someone is to show time and time again that they have no idea what they're talking about for a specific subject, their opinion about it obviously matters less since they're most likely just willfully uninformed. For worldly things like you might see in the Dear Dish-It section, still not everyone's opinions matter though input, even if silly, is usually a good thing.
naruto200
naruto200 posted in Debating:
While there are quote ''good opinions'' there are supposibly ''bad opinions'' So does every one's opinion truly matter? dispite what they taught us in school.
Keoki