Comments

Babysitting Dos And Don'ts

Babysitting is a great way to earn cash, but it comes with a lot of rules and responsibilities. Check out Kidzworld's tips to help you prepare for this job. Back to Article

MrsBigBoss
MrsBigBoss wrote:
2013-09-19 13:52:21 -0700

Im doing my dpa project on babysitting and its helping alot

karatechop127
karatechop127 wrote:
2013-08-12 12:11:40 -0700

I can after I take the course

Funny_Person_LOL
Funny_Person_LOL wrote:
2013-08-01 07:16:23 -0700

awesome and helpful

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2013-07-31 05:06:33 -0700

I wish i was allowed to babysit but i STILL GET a babysitter Embarrassed

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-30 14:50:16 -0700

I have nobody to babysit Frown

swaggof2001
swaggof2001 wrote:
2013-07-30 14:36:06 -0700

THIS IS VERY HELPFULL

Timeisonmyside13
Timeisonmyside13 wrote:
2013-07-16 19:05:27 -0700

This helps

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-06-04 21:22:39 -0700

Lolol you can feed them hot dogs, just cut it up.

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-06-04 20:37:45 -0700

nice

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-06-04 20:33:47 -0700

cl

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-04 20:31:32 -0700

im surprised it dosnt say dont sit on them..

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-05-07 21:49:45 -0700

i want to babysit but i'm to young.

F1098465209687

Worst Part-Time Job?

• Delivering newspapers.
  • Babysitting.
  • Working at a fast-food joint.
  • Mowing lawns.

Micro_vacation_micro
Jelly Kelly asks: “My BFF is going to Europe this summer and, not only will I miss her, I’m also ...
Micro_afterschooljobs-micro
Whether you’re saving up for that iPhone 5 or just want a little spending cash, Kidzworld’s got s...
Micro_job-article
candy123 asks: "I’m 10 years old and I was wondering, what kind of jobs can a 10-year-old have? A...
childlover asks: "My parents said that I was allowed to babysit and I’m so happy. But I’m sorta s...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!