Comments

Babysitting Dos And Don'ts

Babysitting is a great way to earn cash, but it comes with a lot of rules and responsibilities. Check out Kidzworld's tips to help you prepare for this job. Back to Article

MrsBigBoss
MrsBigBoss wrote:
2013-09-19 13:52:21 -0700

Im doing my dpa project on babysitting and its helping alot

karatechop127
karatechop127 wrote:
2013-08-12 12:11:40 -0700

I can after I take the course

Funny_Person_LOL
Funny_Person_LOL wrote:
2013-08-01 07:16:23 -0700

awesome and helpful

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2013-07-31 05:06:33 -0700

I wish i was allowed to babysit but i STILL GET a babysitter Embarrassed

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-30 14:50:16 -0700

I have nobody to babysit Frown

swaggof2001
swaggof2001 wrote:
2013-07-30 14:36:06 -0700

THIS IS VERY HELPFULL

Timeisonmyside13
Timeisonmyside13 wrote:
2013-07-16 19:05:27 -0700

This helps

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-06-04 21:22:39 -0700

Lolol you can feed them hot dogs, just cut it up.

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-06-04 20:37:45 -0700

nice

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-06-04 20:33:47 -0700

cl

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-04 20:31:32 -0700

im surprised it dosnt say dont sit on them..

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-05-07 21:49:45 -0700

i want to babysit but i'm to young.

F1098465209687

Worst Part-Time Job?

• Delivering newspapers.
  • Babysitting.
  • Working at a fast-food joint.
  • Mowing lawns.

Micro_vacation_micro
Jelly Kelly asks: “My BFF is going to Europe this summer and, not only will I miss her, I’m also ...
Micro_afterschooljobs-micro
Whether you’re saving up for that iPhone 5 or just want a little spending cash, Kidzworld’s got s...
Micro_job-article
candy123 asks: "I’m 10 years old and I was wondering, what kind of jobs can a 10-year-old have? A...
childlover asks: "My parents said that I was allowed to babysit and I’m so happy. But I’m sorta s...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
The fact that this girl has a crush on you is enough for me to say...stick with the friend.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
american_brit