Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Babysitting Dos And Don'ts

Babysitting is a great way to earn cash, but it comes with a lot of rules and responsibilities. Check out Kidzworld's tips to help you prepare for this job. Back to Article

MrsBigBoss
MrsBigBoss wrote:
2013-09-19 13:52:21 -0700

Im doing my dpa project on babysitting and its helping alot

karatechop127
karatechop127 wrote:
2013-08-12 12:11:40 -0700

I can after I take the course

Funny_Person_LOL
Funny_Person_LOL wrote:
2013-08-01 07:16:23 -0700

awesome and helpful

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2013-07-31 05:06:33 -0700

I wish i was allowed to babysit but i STILL GET a babysitter Embarrassed

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-30 14:50:16 -0700

I have nobody to babysit Frown

swaggof2001
swaggof2001 wrote:
2013-07-30 14:36:06 -0700

THIS IS VERY HELPFULL

Timeisonmyside13
Timeisonmyside13 wrote:
2013-07-16 19:05:27 -0700

This helps

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-06-04 21:22:39 -0700

Lolol you can feed them hot dogs, just cut it up.

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-06-04 20:37:45 -0700

nice

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-06-04 20:33:47 -0700

cl

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-04 20:31:32 -0700

im surprised it dosnt say dont sit on them..

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-05-07 21:49:45 -0700

i want to babysit but i'm to young.

F1098465209687

Worst Part-Time Job?

• Delivering newspapers.
  • Babysitting.
  • Working at a fast-food joint.
  • Mowing lawns.

Micro_vacation_micro
Jelly Kelly asks: “My BFF is going to Europe this summer and, not only will I miss her, I’m also ...
Micro_afterschooljobs-micro
Whether you’re saving up for that iPhone 5 or just want a little spending cash, Kidzworld’s got s...
Micro_job-article
candy123 asks: "I’m 10 years old and I was wondering, what kind of jobs can a 10-year-old have? A...
childlover asks: "My parents said that I was allowed to babysit and I’m so happy. But I’m sorta s...

Brianna09
I get told NO all the time by my mom.
kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121