Comments

Division Tips and Tricks

If your palms sweat and you hear the Jeopardy theme song every time you do division, we've got the tips for you. Check 'em out! Back to Article

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-11-14 11:50:57 -0800

I'm not the best at dividing in my head.

kittycatj
kittycatj wrote:
2013-10-08 18:36:22 -0700

long division works out well if u have a pencil and paper but division in ur head is harder

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-07-25 10:15:34 -0700

Makes it Quick.

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-17 13:01:07 -0700

Im not very good at dividing in my head. I always need pencil and paper to do that

JennyD

ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2013-07-17 11:44:53 -0700

Good tip. I love math.

tiredofemgirls
tiredofemgirls wrote:
2013-07-17 11:39:53 -0700

hugebear: maths are easy just get to know the tips

21inkiepielover

Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-04-25 02:28:45 -0700

i like math

shahalam
shahalam wrote:
2013-04-21 13:36:04 -0700

I will share this with my student, this will be helpful . I also learned the techniques from your post. Thank you!!- math problems

PRINCESS ALIA 143
PRINCESS ALIA 143 wrote:
2013-03-15 08:55:07 -0700

I HATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MATHS

Christette
Christette wrote:
2013-02-26 22:34:53 -0800

I Hate Math

jimmy1o1
jimmy1o1 wrote:
2012-02-12 01:20:45 -0800

that cheet make my teacher proud of me thanks kidz world

omgbrbok
omgbrbok wrote:
2010-11-20 02:18:31 -0800

hi

Grossology Fanatic
Grossology Fanatic wrote:
2010-08-31 10:53:41 -0700

Wow. I really need that.

Thanks Kidzworld!

Does Division Rule?

• It rocks!
  • It's better than geometry.
  • No way.
  • I hate everything about math.

Micro_howtoavoidhomeworkstress-micro
Does homework stress you out? Kidzworld has a few simple solutions to help you avoid or eliminate...
It's a new school year, which means a new wardrobe, new teachers and a new game plan to get your ...
Ditch the calculator and the pencil too! Kidzworld's got the tips and tricks you need to master y...

Random in the forums

Shadeleaf
Chapter 2- "Dinner's ready! Oh who's this?" a woman said, staring at me. "Mum, it's the Doctor!" Valetina replied. "The Doctor? Valentina, stop beling everything you watch!" her mother told her. "He's real.  Just look at him!" Valentina  told them both. "Calm down, Valetina." I told her. she nodded and continued to smile. "I am sorry. She has ADHD."  the man told me. "Oh." "It's also because I've veen often depressed." Valentina added, afterwards. "Why?" I asked. "I'll tell you later." Valentina told me with a wink. "Alright. Lets have a fanastic meal!"  the woman annouched . Valentina and her father left to the kitenchen, and I followed. I found an empty seat next to Valentina.  They had a cooked pig. "Is this fine?" the woman asked me. " It's fanastic!" I yelled. I cut a peice off and put it on my plate. "May I cut Valetina a peice?"  I asked. "Sure."  her father told me. I cut a peice for her and put it on her plate. She smiled at me and ate. I eyed the others then decided to take a bit. It was good,with a flavor I never tasted.
reply about 1 hour
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf posted in Say Anything:
I agree with all of you. I hate it, I can't roleplay or do ANYTHING without it poping up for no reason!
reply about 1 hour
Shadeleaf
(Most characters belong to BBC, the creators of Doctor Who. The referances belong to their owners) You don't know what your fighting for.  What you came here for, feeling all alone. You have loved. You have lost. How does this keep happening? All alone, on your own. But you shouldn't give up, don't ever do that. Chapter 1-  Clarla. Oh how I miss her.  Why does the memories live on, after the battle with the daleks? I  hid my tears once I entered my TARDIS, feeling the erge to go on.  I remembered something. Something old. I glanced out of my TARDIS and gazed at the stars. Oh, Gallifrey, glowing lighly. I sighed once some clouds invaded the sky. "Why are you out in the cold?" a man asked me.  "I was just enjoying the stars, when the clouds shaded my view." I told him. "Oh you must be cold, come on inside." the man told me. I followed him into his house. "Hello!" a young girl came to me smiling. "Hi,"  I muttered pulling out my sonic screwdriver. "You must be the doctor! Oh, how I heard stories about you!"  she  told me, loudly. "Valentina, you do not speak to  a guest like he's the King of England!" the man snapped. "It's alright."I told him. "My wife is cooking dinner. Mine if you stay?" he asked me. "I would stay for dinner." I told him. This made Valetina smile. *Stay tuned after the break please do not coment*
reply about 1 hour
Missywaterdog
AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
reply about 1 hour
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in Food:
peanuts, almonds, cashews, pecans, hazelnuts, peaches, and pears UGGHHH
reply about 1 hour