Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Asian Culture and Traditions

There are more Asian peeps in the world than anyone else. KW checks out some of their traditions. Back to Article

feral_23
feral_23 wrote:
2014-09-27 02:53:34 -0700

What is the point of doing an article on Asian cultures and Traditions when you only put china and india?!

pinkpink392
pinkpink392 wrote:
2014-09-03 13:47:29 -0700

cool where are you from

totori
totori wrote:
2014-09-01 14:23:52 -0700

I'm Korean, and there's no Korean culture in this article!?!??! Ugh...

speedycheetah
speedycheetah wrote:
2014-07-02 12:46:49 -0700

my parents were born in China

KyoyaLuv
KyoyaLuv wrote:
2014-06-25 06:36:53 -0700

Amazing!!

Anazram
Anazram wrote:
2014-03-04 00:27:08 -0800

yeah the article's cool but, here the culture of Bengali people can also be added, as, culture of Bengali people is one of the most wonderful culture in the ASIA smile

xXKylaXx13
xXKylaXx13 wrote:
2014-02-05 08:12:58 -0800

i love asian food

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-05 07:32:05 -0800

Kewl

arthi
arthi wrote:
2014-02-05 05:05:28 -0800

great im form India where there are so many heritages as it says here Big Grin

Turtle52
Turtle52 wrote:
2014-01-30 11:25:17 -0800

Happy Chinese New Year 31 January.

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-01-30 11:24:52 -0800

Cool!

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-22 17:00:43 -0700

Lol haha ok

CellaCello
CellaCello wrote:
2013-09-22 16:56:24 -0700

Same here! THe other half of me is Romanian.

CellaCello
CellaCello wrote:
2013-09-22 16:55:19 -0700

I'm half Vietnamese and a tiny part Chinese.

CellaCello
CellaCello wrote:
2013-09-22 16:55:00 -0700

@EmoSkittleGirl: Nope. You have me!! Lol :3

Shimmer Princess
Shimmer Princess wrote:
2013-09-22 16:54:58 -0700

I have Asian and European roots.

Shimmer Princess
Shimmer Princess wrote:
2013-09-22 16:53:02 -0700

The word "Asian" has a broad meaning. When Americans say "Asian", they usually refer to East Asians. If you go to UK, they usually mean the South Asians.

nerdpower
nerdpower wrote:
2013-09-22 15:57:16 -0700

thats ok i have 4 asian freinds

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-22 15:51:52 -0700

I never had a Asian friend before

nerdpower
nerdpower wrote:
2013-09-22 15:47:52 -0700

My bff is Asian

How Important is Your Culture?

• Culture doesn't matter to me.
  • My culture means everything to me.
  • Sometimes it matters to me - like at holidays.
  • I don't know.

Micro_kwanzaa-micro
There are lots of different cultural holidays in December, from Christmas to Hannukah, but one ho...
Micro_mayan culture-micro
The ancient Mayans are renowned among historians and archaeologists as being an incredibly advanc...
Hispanic culture is about a heck of a lot more than tacos. Check out the 411 on this vibrant comm...
Micro_hispanic-micro
Micro_chinese-new-year-micro
The Year of the Horse is upon us in 2014 - keep reading to find out about the traditions and part...

Random in the forums

TheTotallyAwesomeOne
To be brutally honest, this is a question I get asked about all the time... Now being a person who has been into technology for 13 years now - I can see why so many people have gone over to the world of technology now (I mean, we even have Curved 4K TVs now - which look absolutely awesome btw, but that's for me to talk about at another time).  Now it's important to remember that books are still extremely important. Although you can find almost everything on the Internet now - it's still sometimes useful to look in a book (even if that's not very often). So I do still think they have there place, and for people who actually like the authenticity of a physical book and not some thing that is on iCloud or whatever your chosen Online Storage Solution is. With technology moving the way it is these days, it's so much easier to use something like an iPhone, an iPad, or a Laptop (such as a MacBook Pro) to find the information you need. If you was to create a paper book of everything that was available on the Internet - let's put it this way, you'd need a rather large school bag... And rather large muscles!  :devil However, with something like a MacBook Pro (even the 15" Model), it's much easier to carry around, especially as it's much lighter than a lot of books - you can also take notes on it and edit photos and video, and listen to music, and watch films, and use KidzWorld ;) So personally, I'd take my MacBook and iPod Touch 5G (soon to be replaced with a Moto G) around with me all the time, I've had my time of using books. But as I said, other people may have different opinions;3
honeybear42
hey
Naye12
I Haven't Watch Fault In The Stars Yet. But Divergent Is A Pretty Good Movie. (:
floreti
It's difficult to say because I love TFiOS, I think its a great book and film, but the Divergent series and film also looks good but I've never read/seen them, so I can't really make a refined judgement.
floreti
They are right about that (: