Comments

Asian Culture and Traditions

There are more Asian peeps in the world than anyone else. KW checks out some of their traditions. Back to Article

feral_23
feral_23 wrote:
2014-09-27 02:53:34 -0700

What is the point of doing an article on Asian cultures and Traditions when you only put china and india?!

pinkpink392
pinkpink392 wrote:
2014-09-03 13:47:29 -0700

cool where are you from

totori
totori wrote:
2014-09-01 14:23:52 -0700

I'm Korean, and there's no Korean culture in this article!?!??! Ugh...

speedycheetah
speedycheetah wrote:
2014-07-02 12:46:49 -0700

my parents were born in China

KyoyaLuv
KyoyaLuv wrote:
2014-06-25 06:36:53 -0700

Amazing!!

Anazram
Anazram wrote:
2014-03-04 00:27:08 -0800

yeah the article's cool but, here the culture of Bengali people can also be added, as, culture of Bengali people is one of the most wonderful culture in the ASIA smile

xXKylaXx13
xXKylaXx13 wrote:
2014-02-05 08:12:58 -0800

i love asian food

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-05 07:32:05 -0800

Kewl

arthi
arthi wrote:
2014-02-05 05:05:28 -0800

great im form India where there are so many heritages as it says here Big Grin

Turtle52
Turtle52 wrote:
2014-01-30 11:25:17 -0800

Happy Chinese New Year 31 January.

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-01-30 11:24:52 -0800

Cool!

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-22 17:00:43 -0700

Lol haha ok

CellaCello
CellaCello wrote:
2013-09-22 16:56:24 -0700

Same here! THe other half of me is Romanian.

CellaCello
CellaCello wrote:
2013-09-22 16:55:19 -0700

I'm half Vietnamese and a tiny part Chinese.

CellaCello
CellaCello wrote:
2013-09-22 16:55:00 -0700

@EmoSkittleGirl: Nope. You have me!! Lol :3

Shimmer Princess
Shimmer Princess wrote:
2013-09-22 16:54:58 -0700

I have Asian and European roots.

Shimmer Princess
Shimmer Princess wrote:
2013-09-22 16:53:02 -0700

The word "Asian" has a broad meaning. When Americans say "Asian", they usually refer to East Asians. If you go to UK, they usually mean the South Asians.

nerdpower
nerdpower wrote:
2013-09-22 15:57:16 -0700

thats ok i have 4 asian freinds

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-22 15:51:52 -0700

I never had a Asian friend before

nerdpower
nerdpower wrote:
2013-09-22 15:47:52 -0700

My bff is Asian

How Important is Your Culture?

• Culture doesn't matter to me.
  • My culture means everything to me.
  • Sometimes it matters to me - like at holidays.
  • I don't know.

Micro_kwanzaa-micro
There are lots of different cultural holidays in December, from Christmas to Hannukah - one holid...
Micro_mayan culture-micro
The ancient Mayans are renowned among historians and archaeologists as being an incredibly advanc...
Hispanic culture is about a heck of a lot more than tacos. Check out the 411 on this vibrant comm...
Micro_hispanic-micro
Micro_chinese-new-year-micro
The Year of the Horse is upon us in 2014 - keep reading to find out about the traditions and part...

Random in the forums

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school. Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number. Well, yeah. By that time you are both mature and consenting adults.   Yes and?
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"jordand08" wrote:Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school.Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number. Well, yeah. By that time you are both mature and consenting adults.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Kirsteeeeen" wrote: I go by the half your age plus seven, age minus seven doubled rule. So for example, if you're fifteen your range would be minimum 14 1/2, and your maximum would be 16. What is your method for <14 year olds, as well as 14 year olds themselves, as well as >16 year olds? My "method" is simple. Beginning at a suitable age, say 11, simply add two until you reach 15. Then, the age method is contingent upon the exact nature of the relationship, as well as the particular state's AOC. (Note, some states have very relaxed AOC's, so this method may not be suitable for all cases....this is based upon an AOC of 18) I don't do math, lololol. If I like you, I like you, normally though, I'd say 3 years older, while you're in school, then when you get out into "the real world" it can go up to as far as you want to. The thing is though, in some states, anything past holding hands can potentially be illegal if, using your method, one is 16 and the other is 19. That's only three years. However you are right, but I wouldn't use my method until I'm outta school. And besides, normally like them my age or a year or two older. 3 years can make a huge difference. Fifteen and Eighteen, Fourteen and Seventeen, Twelve and Fifteen etc. Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school. Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"CabePowdumfry" wrote:Only if its a threat ...Not having control over oneself is a threat.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"shae508" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "shae508" wrote: And Bi-polar disorder. Being Bi-polar does NOT mean. Happy.Sad. Happy.  No.  It means you have moods that change rapidly and are very strong. Like having a Manic episode, depression. Stuff like that. Is that not Happy.Sad.Happy.? Happiness can be a form of Mania, which does actually mean happy.sad.happy. Yes, but there is also a...kinda like an angry manic mood. Where you're more easily annoyed and sometimes more likely to be violent. I know anger can be associated with Mania, but isn't that also angry.sad.angry.? Also, not all Mania Is shown by anger, maybe in your personal life there has been this, but it is not always the case.