Comments

Asian Culture and Traditions

There are more Asian peeps in the world than anyone else. KW checks out some of their traditions. Back to Article

feral_23
feral_23 wrote:
2014-09-27 02:53:34 -0700

What is the point of doing an article on Asian cultures and Traditions when you only put china and india?!

pinkpink392
pinkpink392 wrote:
2014-09-03 13:47:29 -0700

cool where are you from

totori
totori wrote:
2014-09-01 14:23:52 -0700

I'm Korean, and there's no Korean culture in this article!?!??! Ugh...

speedycheetah
speedycheetah wrote:
2014-07-02 12:46:49 -0700

my parents were born in China

KyoyaLuv
KyoyaLuv wrote:
2014-06-25 06:36:53 -0700

Amazing!!

Anazram
Anazram wrote:
2014-03-04 00:27:08 -0800

yeah the article's cool but, here the culture of Bengali people can also be added, as, culture of Bengali people is one of the most wonderful culture in the ASIA smile

xXKylaXx13
xXKylaXx13 wrote:
2014-02-05 08:12:58 -0800

i love asian food

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-05 07:32:05 -0800

Kewl

arthi
arthi wrote:
2014-02-05 05:05:28 -0800

great im form India where there are so many heritages as it says here Big Grin

Turtle52
Turtle52 wrote:
2014-01-30 11:25:17 -0800

Happy Chinese New Year 31 January.

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-01-30 11:24:52 -0800

Cool!

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-22 17:00:43 -0700

Lol haha ok

CellaCello
CellaCello wrote:
2013-09-22 16:56:24 -0700

Same here! THe other half of me is Romanian.

CellaCello
CellaCello wrote:
2013-09-22 16:55:19 -0700

I'm half Vietnamese and a tiny part Chinese.

CellaCello
CellaCello wrote:
2013-09-22 16:55:00 -0700

@EmoSkittleGirl: Nope. You have me!! Lol :3

Shimmer Princess
Shimmer Princess wrote:
2013-09-22 16:54:58 -0700

I have Asian and European roots.

Shimmer Princess
Shimmer Princess wrote:
2013-09-22 16:53:02 -0700

The word "Asian" has a broad meaning. When Americans say "Asian", they usually refer to East Asians. If you go to UK, they usually mean the South Asians.

nerdpower
nerdpower wrote:
2013-09-22 15:57:16 -0700

thats ok i have 4 asian freinds

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-22 15:51:52 -0700

I never had a Asian friend before

nerdpower
nerdpower wrote:
2013-09-22 15:47:52 -0700

My bff is Asian

How Important is Your Culture?

• Culture doesn't matter to me.
  • My culture means everything to me.
  • Sometimes it matters to me - like at holidays.
  • I don't know.

Micro_kwanzaa-micro
There are lots of different cultural holidays in December, from Christmas to Hannukah - one holid...
Micro_mayan culture-micro
The ancient Mayans are renowned among historians and archaeologists as being an incredibly advanc...
Hispanic culture is about a heck of a lot more than tacos. Check out the 411 on this vibrant comm...
Micro_hispanic-micro
Micro_chinese-new-year-micro
The Year of the Horse is upon us in 2014 - keep reading to find out about the traditions and part...

Random in the forums

shubhanshu12
shubhanshu12 posted in General:
Ek ldki ko dekh to aisa......... .............jaise mandir m jalta ho koi diya..... Last word A
reply 1 minute
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
Sar jo tera chakraaye, ya dil ##### jaaye Aaja pyaare paas hamaare, kaahe ghabraaye.. kaahe ghabraaye. your turn E
Attitude_Areena
Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Pighla Re Pighla Re, Loha Main Pighla Re Mann Mein Mera Mann Mein Shola Sa Nikhla Re Bijli Ki Taro Mein Tu Ulji Hai Sapne Si Iss Paapi Dil Ko Kyun Tu, Laagey Kisi Apne Si R R R Obot I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl Dil Ki Imaarat Mein Tu Hi Bus Tu Hi Hai Neelay Se Naino Ki, Chaavi Hai Meri Hai Resham Ki Zulfon Ki, Chaiyan Abh Meri Hai Chalte Iss Seenay Se, Tujhko Lagaunga Tu Jo Na Aayagi Toh, Sona Main Paunga Kathputli Haathon Ki, Tera Banjaunga Watch Me Robo Shake It I Know You Want To Break It Tu Mujhko Chu Jaaye Toh Shock Na Lag Jaaye Pyaar Ki Gadhi Mein Motor Na Jadh Jaaye Ratiyan Mein Battery Hi Gul Na Ho Jaaye Memory Mein Tu Hi Tu Karti Mujhko Bechain Shutdown Bhi Bhula Main Tadpa Hoon Saari Re R R R Obot Har Pal Tujhe Padhta Hu Main Tera Mann Tere Dil Sensor Mere Takke Hain Naa Hai Na Hi Chil Sooke Honthon Ka Yeh Bosa Bholo Na Kya Tum Logi Kya Raho Nahi Hai Rago Mein Pal Mein Tu Keh Dogi Kya Duniya Ki Zubaan Mein Ho, Yantru Mein Koyi Pyaar Ki Zubaan Mein Haan, Indar Hoon Mein Wahi Aaymat Se Aagey Bhi Mein Jee Lunga Rathi Pe Kyamat Jaisa Pyaar Laaya Hoon Tere Liye Hey Robo Jadoo Nahi You Want It Come And Get It Boy Are You Just A Robo Toy I Don’t Wanna Break You Even Though It Takes You Kind Of Like A Breakthrough You Don’t Even Need A Clue You Be My Man’s Backup I Think You Need A Checkup I Can Melt Your Heart Down May Be If You Got One We’ve Been Doing That For Ages Since It’s Time Of Sages Jao Na Jao Toh Tum Raste Mein Na Aao Inn Pyaar Mein Pagal Robo Main Kehti Hoon Just Go Go Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Pighla Re Pighla Re, Loha Main Pighla Re Mann Mein Mera Mann Mein Shola Sa Nikhla Re Bijli Ki Taro Mein Tu Ulji Hai Sapne Si Iss Paapi Dil Ko Kyun Tu, Laagey Kisi Apne Si I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl Robotic Hipnotic Hipnotic Super Sonic Super Star Come Come Come Get It Super Star You You Can’t Touch This
-AdorableArmi-
-AdorableArmi- posted in General:
Never planned that one day i'd be losing you...  Your turn.. S
shubhanshu12