Comments

The Worst School Jobs

Volunteering at school is a great way to gain work experience - unless you have to sort through fruit fly-infested garbage! Back to Article

DreamChild

sassy0209 wrote:
2012-01-30 17:28:36 -0800

im homeschooled

lil kimmy aka
lil kimmy aka wrote:
2012-01-30 17:27:39 -0800

i dont have to work half of my is rich bill hall from nettleton is my cuzin

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-01-30 17:24:38 -0800

ewwe i will not do a job that i wont lyk but if its give me money im in but still ewww

livsweet
livsweet wrote:
2011-12-03 00:00:14 -0800

id be willing to try bab

taytayswift
taytayswift wrote:
2011-08-27 20:28:31 -0700

I LUV BABYSITTING!!!!!
TAYLORSWIFT

patches
patches wrote:
2011-07-20 18:22:42 -0700

Me to smile

tinkerboo
tinkerboo wrote:
2011-05-11 02:16:40 -0700

hahhaha i wont want to baby sit anyway i do it all the times smile

LadyBoo123
LadyBoo123 wrote:
2011-05-10 05:19:26 -0700

i guess thy is rite i mean if would babby sit so i can beat some butt

peace girl 101
peace girl 101 wrote:
2011-04-16 10:26:40 -0700

I totaly agree smile

GoGurl246
GoGurl246 wrote:
2010-12-05 09:53:24 -0800

Well for one i really dnt agree wid the babysit thingy bcuz its fun!Wen i had to volunteer wid the kids dey wasnt bad all u need to do is read dem some books and put on some learning song!SeRiOuSlY!

F1161632047578

Worst Thing About Detention?

• The silence.
  • Being stuck at school for an extra hour.
  • Missing my after-school TV shows.
  • Nothing - I don't mind detention.

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002