Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

The Worst School Jobs

Volunteering at school is a great way to gain work experience - unless you have to sort through fruit fly-infested garbage! Back to Article

DreamChild

sassy0209 wrote:
2012-01-30 17:28:36 -0800

im homeschooled

lil kimmy aka
lil kimmy aka wrote:
2012-01-30 17:27:39 -0800

i dont have to work half of my is rich bill hall from nettleton is my cuzin

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-01-30 17:24:38 -0800

ewwe i will not do a job that i wont lyk but if its give me money im in but still ewww

livsweet
livsweet wrote:
2011-12-03 00:00:14 -0800

id be willing to try bab

taytayswift
taytayswift wrote:
2011-08-27 20:28:31 -0700

I LUV BABYSITTING!!!!!
TAYLORSWIFT

patches
patches wrote:
2011-07-20 18:22:42 -0700

Me to smile

tinkerboo
tinkerboo wrote:
2011-05-11 02:16:40 -0700

hahhaha i wont want to baby sit anyway i do it all the times smile

LadyBoo123
LadyBoo123 wrote:
2011-05-10 05:19:26 -0700

i guess thy is rite i mean if would babby sit so i can beat some butt

peace girl 101
peace girl 101 wrote:
2011-04-16 10:26:40 -0700

I totaly agree smile

GoGurl246
GoGurl246 wrote:
2010-12-05 09:53:24 -0800

Well for one i really dnt agree wid the babysit thingy bcuz its fun!Wen i had to volunteer wid the kids dey wasnt bad all u need to do is read dem some books and put on some learning song!SeRiOuSlY!

F1161632047578

Worst Thing About Detention?

• The silence.
  • Being stuck at school for an extra hour.
  • Missing my after-school TV shows.
  • Nothing - I don't mind detention.

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)