Comments

The Worst School Jobs

Volunteering at school is a great way to gain work experience - unless you have to sort through fruit fly-infested garbage! Back to Article

DreamChild

sassy0209 wrote:
2012-01-30 17:28:36 -0800

im homeschooled

lil kimmy aka
lil kimmy aka wrote:
2012-01-30 17:27:39 -0800

i dont have to work half of my is rich bill hall from nettleton is my cuzin

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-01-30 17:24:38 -0800

ewwe i will not do a job that i wont lyk but if its give me money im in but still ewww

livsweet
livsweet wrote:
2011-12-03 00:00:14 -0800

id be willing to try bab

taytayswift
taytayswift wrote:
2011-08-27 20:28:31 -0700

I LUV BABYSITTING!!!!!
TAYLORSWIFT

patches
patches wrote:
2011-07-20 18:22:42 -0700

Me to smile

tinkerboo
tinkerboo wrote:
2011-05-11 02:16:40 -0700

hahhaha i wont want to baby sit anyway i do it all the times smile

LadyBoo123
LadyBoo123 wrote:
2011-05-10 05:19:26 -0700

i guess thy is rite i mean if would babby sit so i can beat some butt

peace girl 101
peace girl 101 wrote:
2011-04-16 10:26:40 -0700

I totaly agree smile

GoGurl246
GoGurl246 wrote:
2010-12-05 09:53:24 -0800

Well for one i really dnt agree wid the babysit thingy bcuz its fun!Wen i had to volunteer wid the kids dey wasnt bad all u need to do is read dem some books and put on some learning song!SeRiOuSlY!

F1161632047578

Worst Thing About Detention?

• The silence.
  • Being stuck at school for an extra hour.
  • Missing my after-school TV shows.
  • Nothing - I don't mind detention.

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour