2004 Winter Accessories
Snapping up this season's hottest accessories is a wicked way to give your winter wardrobe a make-over. Created from textures like tweed, suede and crocodile print and a colour palette of greens, pinks, apricots and metals, these accessories are invading runways - and are sure to spice up those blah winter nights!
Hot Winter Accessories - Casual Style
- Keep your precious head warm with a pretty bow-topped beanie or go retro with a pair of earmuffs.
- Wrap up your neck with a classic cable-knit scarf.
- Sport a pair of adjustable gloves which free up fingers while keeping hands warm.
- Funkify your jeans with a suede cut-out belt or a satin belt with a rhinestone buckle.
- Legwarmers and armwarmers add a playful kick to any outfit, while boots like Uggs keep toes toasty.
- Carry school books in a suede tote or hit the movies with a fake sheep-skin purse.
Hot Winter Accessories - Chic Style
- For a cool, sophisticated look, try on a tweed hat.
- Adorn your neck with pearls, a multistrand necklace or a luxurious, monogrammed scarf.
- Flowers add flair in the form of dazzling brooches and cuffs.
- Buckle up with a skinny metallic belt or a chain belt tied with ribbons.
- Add sass to a skirt with adorable tie-up legwarmers and slip on a pair of metallic ballet flats.
- Carry your party gear in a sparkly beaded clutch, a metallic sling bag, a sequined purse or a tweed duffel.
- Stylish Tips On Layering
- Look Cool While Keepin' Warm
- 2004 Winter Coat Showdown
- More From Kidzworld's Style Street