Comments

Herbal Cold Remedies

Move over vitamin C and make way for herbal remedies like echinacea, which boosts your immune system to help fight colds and flu. Back to Article

animegirl20
animegirl20 wrote:
2014-12-01 09:48:35 -0800

im soooooo sick

shadowcyn
shadowcyn wrote:
2014-11-29 09:21:36 -0800

ughhh im sick and it sucks .... i caught my friends cold

JezzyJ

karac911 wrote:
2014-08-19 11:39:47 -0700

fanks

Angel119
Angel119 wrote:
2014-03-30 23:46:31 -0700

This is 1 thing that I'm going to definitely use this when i have a cold. Big Grin

gummibearzrule
gummibearzrule wrote:
2014-03-28 14:43:54 -0700

I have a cold right now ._.

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2014-01-16 14:21:18 -0800

This will sure help during flu season!!!

hebaalshraidah
hebaalshraidah wrote:
2014-01-16 10:39:56 -0800

hi cutemoo2

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-01-15 18:52:38 -0800

i usually get a cold every year around december, i just stay inside, dont move much, drink alot of juice and soda, and eat chicken soup once day for 2 days and y cold is gone.

samysteav_2458462
samysteav_2458462 wrote:
2013-05-03 05:23:50 -0700

Glad to have on this article, I know about some herbal remedies. I learn on Chronic Diseases treatment at our school...

MikeAndreson_2436476
MikeAndreson_2436476 wrote:
2013-04-05 08:09:57 -0700

Herbal remedies are always been my first choice, though it is herbal medicines, herbal tea or anything else. The herbal juice and products has no side effects on body and it shows definite effect on body and all other diseases. legal buds

F1102011345359

Do Herbal Remedies Work?

• Yes, herbs are miracle drugs.
  • They have no effect whatsoever - stick with vitamin C.
  • I'm not sure since I've never used them.

Are you coughing, blowing your nose and feeling so crappy that you can't make it to school? Well,...
It's Immunization Awareness Month so prepare yourself for the upcoming flu season by learning abo...
It's an essential nutrient that can prevent cold and keeps your teeth looking good. Kidzworld che...
You can treat your cold or flu with things around the house and you'll be feeling 100% faster tha...

GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D
Alexis7343
Alexis7343 posted in Friends:
I think its really great you posted this, cause a lot of people need it. Adults don't notice children problems. When I was in 2ed grade i was bullied by teens that were like 16. Not only that, teachers can bully kids too. My mom always puts people who try to kill them selves down in awful ways. Every time she says that stuff I am very offended by it cause she knows I have emotional problems but she still like to dig into it. Someone who feels they need to kill themselves needs someone to trust and talk to. I'm so happy you posted this. Cause it is so true!
reply 1 day