Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

The 411 on Braces

It's the word that we all dread growing up... Braces. No one wants 'em, but a ton of us have to get them anyways. Get the real facts right here. Back to Article

Abhishek226

emzy_xoxo wrote:
2014-03-22 02:01:41 -0700

hahhhhaahhhh that picture wow

Latinlover00
Latinlover00 wrote:
2013-10-21 16:48:57 -0700

I remember having braces in Jr High it was like my teeth hate me..

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-10-21 16:27:22 -0700

vinyl: of course I would! ( especially the fact I have glasses!) o_0

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-10-21 16:22:39 -0700

i would look like a nerd with braces

Miss.HaileeJ
Miss.HaileeJ wrote:
2013-10-21 16:12:15 -0700

Lol i have rainbow brace face aka braces on mah teeth

Squishee
Squishee wrote:
2013-10-21 16:11:15 -0700

i will be one of those kids some day scary

scene_queen_ptv
scene_queen_ptv wrote:
2013-09-19 17:48:15 -0700

I've had my braces for 8 months and trust me its doesn't hurt at all maybe you will be a little sore but its not that bad.

Hey234bye
Hey234bye wrote:
2013-09-01 11:19:38 -0700

I have them but was allergic. They gave me another type. But I need to do back because I'm having an allergic reaction still.

Gr8fairy
Gr8fairy wrote:
2013-08-12 11:17:43 -0700

I think I need braces 'cause my upper teeth pushes out Frown
Do they hurt?

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-05 18:08:25 -0700

I actually like going to the dentist/orthadontist

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-30 13:45:29 -0700

i love braces if thier colorful

kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog wrote:
2013-05-15 15:27:19 -0700

I love my braces.

mattisnotdead
mattisnotdead wrote:
2013-05-15 11:09:33 -0700

Getting braces in a few weeks.

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-04-07 14:51:12 -0700

this was a really good article, although I was already told all this when I got my braces! it took me a few weeks to get used to them! it is difficult especially when you know that there are certain foods you cannot eat, but you just deal with it! my BF says that I am cute in y braces, and I am okay with that! if you have to get braces, don't be too scared about it! there are colored ones that you can get!

heartlove306
heartlove306 wrote:
2013-02-16 04:51:09 -0800

i might need braces it dippends what i do with my teeth lol jk maybe im just gonna get them because i bumped my teeth on a table and it messed my teeth up

love2dance99
love2dance99 wrote:
2013-02-16 04:31:00 -0800

I have to get braces I dont want them

fun-n-fresh
fun-n-fresh wrote:
2013-02-15 18:42:59 -0800

i have braces.. and they don't bother me at all

x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x
x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x wrote:
2013-02-15 17:20:43 -0800

@aadoni me to

Do You Have Braces?

• Yup!
  • No, I don't have braces - but I think I need them.
  • No, but I know people that have them.

Micro_braces_micro
Jazzlover321 asks: “I need braces but I’m scared because people say it’s painful. My friend Ava s...
Micro_wisdom teeth_micro
Ouch! Why are those four molars at the very back of your mouth hurting you? Well, those molars (a...
Micro_toothfairy-micro
As The Rock, Dwayne Johnson last wrestled professionally in a match for WrestleMania XX in 2004. ...

ImmortalWhisper
ImmortalWhisper posted in Style:
Well it depends on the shape of your face. I feel that those with somewhat longer faces and high cheekbone structures look best with a boycut, those with a heart shaped face and don't have too much of a baby face, I feel that a hair cut that is somewhat like a bob, whereas your hair ends at your jawline would look best as you have soft and somewhat messy curls. As for if you have a baby face I feel that long hair would be more suitable for you. Anyway that's my opinon.
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.