Comments

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day is celebrated on March 17th. Read on to find out the history of this Irish holiday. Back to Article

ApplesareBetterThanU
ApplesareBetterThanU wrote:
2014-03-18 02:32:44 -0700

opps. Of, not off.

ApplesareBetterThanU
ApplesareBetterThanU wrote:
2014-03-18 02:32:22 -0700

I forgot, and my mom and bro started to pinch the crap out off me.

xxbunnyyyxx
xxbunnyyyxx wrote:
2014-03-17 14:34:11 -0700

me 2

Kisses-A
Kisses-A wrote:
2014-03-17 14:21:19 -0700

omg i forgot all about st.patricks dayy!

kiarrasofly
kiarrasofly wrote:
2014-03-17 12:47:39 -0700

sup

Abigail88
Abigail88 wrote:
2014-03-17 11:23:46 -0700

well thats cool i read most about it it was cool now that i know that new york celebrated st.patricks
day iv;e been there last thanksgiving it was great we wachted the thanksgiving parde and we saw it live

BabyWinter12
BabyWinter12 wrote:
2013-05-17 10:39:51 -0700

GO IRISH! I'm an leprechaun.

mokeydokey

TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2013-03-16 06:37:47 -0700

St. Patrick`s Day Is A Great Celebration Ya Know. smile

beautymoxiegirl
beautymoxiegirl wrote:
2013-03-15 20:09:59 -0700

well i am going to have a fun time because i'm Irish smile

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2013-03-15 14:17:26 -0700

St. Patrick's day I learned that : If you DON'T wear green you'll GET pinched! Scary....

JellyBum
JellyBum wrote:
2013-03-15 14:13:10 -0700

My birthday is on st patricks dayBig Grin

jordanapeace98
jordanapeace98 wrote:
2013-03-15 10:30:02 -0700

Oh, where would we be without good old christianity?

jordanapeace98
jordanapeace98 wrote:
2013-03-15 10:29:26 -0700

i learned about the history of St.Patrick's Day in my world history class.

damein.knows.best
damein.knows.best wrote:
2013-03-14 17:35:25 -0700

YAY to the green now I can put my new suspenders on yay

cheerisawesome1234
cheerisawesome1234 wrote:
2013-03-10 16:59:06 -0700

the luck of the irish

Megan Weasley
Megan Weasley wrote:
2013-03-10 14:34:16 -0700

My bffs b'day smile

BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332 wrote:
2013-03-01 03:56:45 -0800

Can't wait!!! I love St.Patrick's day!

Poll

What's the Grossest Green Food?

• Spinach.
  • Brussels sprouts.
  • String beans.
  • Mashed peas.

Micro_cross-mic
Kidzworld's created a special St. Patrick's Day Puzzle to test your knowledge on this green holi...
Micro_style_micro
Kick off St. Patrick's Day in style with green gear and shamrock-inspired accessories. Kidzworld ...
Micro_spongebob_micro
No matter what your background, it's hard not to feel a little bit Irish on St. Patricks Day. But...
Micro_leprechaun_micro
St. Patrick's Day is the day to honor St. Patrick and celebrate all things Irish. Kidzworld is he...

Random in the forums

Jolly-Rancher206
 Lotta quick fixes here. "brunt earth, the brunt smell..." You mean burnt, right? "I decided to get to the top...I run up...and grabbed" Tense issues. You should change run to ran. “I had climbed buildings and other stuff” How about other structures? “They all had cuts and bruises covering the surface of their skin.” Could just be nitpicking, but that sounds a bit awkward. I suggest on the skin or you can cut that part out all together. “An intimidating enemy was definitely what I though of at first sight” I'd write, He struck me as an intimidating enemy at first sight. “Purple aura surrounded his body and his hands had the same expect it was amore intense, vibrant purple.” What? I think you accidentally omitted something. You're trying to compare his powers to someone else, right...? "augmented my energy" I know what you're trying to say, but I there are better words. Summoned. Mustered. Magnified. Intensified. There's some other stuff, but nothing major. The only things I'm seeing are awkward wordings. Don't worry to much about grammatical things until you're done with everything. I think it's easier to be able to examine the work in its entirety.
Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Say Anything:
O: O: O: O: O: O: O: O: YOUR EVILE? AHHHHHHH
Thunderpandapaw
"Taidoku" wrote:EVEN THOUGH I JUST USED EXCLAMATION MARKS THERE, DOESNT MEAN IM EVIL, BUT IT MEANS YOU TRICKED ME INTO PUTTING EXCLAMATION MARKS, MERE MORTAL Yassss, I am evil. You now know my secret. o.o
Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Say Anything:
Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Say Anything:
"Thunderpandapaw" wrote:It's just a chat forum! You can talk about anything you want! :3Sorry, I just like typing with exclamation points.  Exclamations marks are EVILE!!!