The Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban [kwlink]video game[/kwlink] from Electronic Arts is packed full of puzzles, monsters and jerks like Draco Malfoy. It's a good thing we have Cheat Street - loaded with all the video game cheats, hints, tips, secrets and walkthroughs you need to beat the coolest games! Here's a video game walkthrough to get Harry, Ron and Hermione the Reparo spellbook. Check it out.
I am playing Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and I am caught. I am on the Black Deeds level. Hermione is blocked off from the others and has to press on a switch in order to raise the gate. I have defeated all the fireballs and trolls that throw the stink bombs. I don't know what to do about the broken bridge. Gailski
I got your email and I have a game cheat for you! I don't know if you're on a Playstation 2, but this cheat works for the [kwlink]PS2[/kwlink], Gamecube and Xbox versions of the game, so you should be fine. Well, actually it's a walkthrough, but it works!
Prisoner of Azkaban Reparo Walkthrough for PS2, Gamecube and Xbox
The level you're stuck on is on Day 4 and starts off with you following Ron into the Slytherin dungeons. Here are the steps to get you through the day!
1. Follow Ron into the dungeons looking for Sirius Black. On the 4th floor you have to KO Peeves to get through the door.
2. Sneak past the armor to get into the dungeon. Uh oh! Ron is Draco Malfoy in disguise! But, the real Ron shows up so it's ok.
3. Take control of Ron, find the secret wall, open it up and blast the Redcaps.
4. Head down the hallway, grab the loot from the chests and then use Harry to call Hedwig to the owl stand.
5. Fly Hedwig to where Harry and Ron entered.
6. Say hello to Hermione and have Harry and Ron hold up the gate for her to crawl under.
7. Ignore the switch for now (she can't reach it yet) and put out the fireballs as you head across the bridge.
8. There's only one place you can go from here, head that way and blast the Redcaps.
9. Freeze the fountain with Glacius and climb up the ledges.
10. Cross the bridge. Oh, no! It collapsed behind you!
11. Jump down the ledge and bust the boxes so you can get to the Reparo spellbook.
12. Use Reparo to fix the first box so you can get back up onto the ledge.
13. Use Reparo to fix the second box and shove it off towards the ledge on the other side.
14. Now, use Reparo to fix the bridge up all nice & spiffy.
15. Head back to the gate and use Reparo to fix the box by the switch.
16. Climb onto the box and press the switch to open the gate.
17. Say hi to Harry and Ron 'cuz they can get through the gate now!
18. Use Reparo to fix the busted bridge, put out the fireballs and have Ron blast the Hinkypunks.
19. The fog on the stairs will clear up so you can head up them and blast more Hinkypunks.
20. Now you're in a new room and have to sneak past the armor.
21. Once you sneak past the armor, there's a Slytherin Prefect by the door. Wait 'til he starts walking away from you, then head for the door.
22. You'll be back in the dungeon hallway soon, sneak past the armor again and get into the Hogwarts entrance hall.
23. It's time to end the day with some good news: Ron has the Horn of a Graphorn that you need for your potions class!
Now you're off to Day 5 and potions class. Good news! We have a walkthrough for finding the Potions Ingredients, right here!
Bonus Game Cheat for the Reparo Spell Walkthrough!
At step 20, Hermione can use Reparo to fix a box and get four doses of Wiggenweld potion! Make sure the armor doesn't spot you though.
That's it for Harry Potter video game cheats and walkthroughs this week, but stick around and see what cheats Gary can come up with for next week. He'll get the 411 on all the coolest game codes! Don't forget, if you get stuck and need a game cheat code, and let him know!