Ever been to the Kidzworld chat? You should check it out if you have game questions or need some game cheats to help you beat your fave game. Kidzworld member, DJ Party Boy, was having some trouble unlocking Broly in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 for the Playstation 2 so he joined the chat and asked about it. Now the PS2 game cheat for unlocking the saiyan warrior Broly is right here in Kidzworld's video game cheat zone - Cheat Street!
Unlocking Broly in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 for the PS2
Broly is one huge dude so it shouldn't be hard to find him and unlock him, but it is without some video game tips. Follow this step-by-step walkthrough on unlocking him and you'll be all set!
1. Finish Goku's DU story mode.
2. Start Goku's DU again and get to the Majin Saga.
3. Play until Gohan is absorbed by Super Buu and you're looking for someone to fuse with by using the Potara earrings.
4. Find the ??? mark that starts the conversation with dorkule, er, Hercule.
5. Talk to dor... Hercule, then head towards the red dot on your map.
6. Don't battle Super Buu yet! Find the other ??? nearby and use it to talk to Tien.
7. Now search for the "Mountains" location.
8. If you've found the right area, you'll talk to Kabitoshin about how he's scared.
9. Now fight Super Buu. Make sure you kick his butt.
10. Now a new red dot will appear and Vegeta will hold off Buu so you can check it out.
11. The red dot is Broly - thump him good and you'll unlock him!
And there you go, one giant saiyan goon on your team! Don't forget, this is the only way to unlock him. You can fight him in Vegeta's DU mode, in Gohan's Adult DU mode and in Broly's DU mode but none of those will unlock him.
That's it for Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 video game cheats and walkthroughs this week, but stick around and see what cheats Gary can come up with for next week. He'll get the 411 on all the coolest game codes! Don't forget, if you get stuck and need a game cheat code, and let him know!