Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Top 10 Romantic Movies (pg. 2)

Check out where Vanessa Hudgens, some indie rock kids and a tortured, love-sick vampire sit on Kidzworld's list of Top 10 Romantic Movies. Page 2. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

jb24
jb24 wrote:
2012-03-07 14:15:25 -0800

Today yo lucky day dhen !! lol jk

report
carson1061ksm
carson1061ksm wrote:
2012-03-07 14:14:08 -0800

i wood die if a boy took me to see the notebook i luv tht movie

report
perfect peach
perfect peach wrote:
2012-03-05 13:38:03 -0800

i love romantic films cant wait till breaking dawn (twilight) comes out on march 12th cus ma birthday is on march 9th Blush and im team edward

report
IzzyForever
IzzyForever wrote:
2012-03-04 14:45:55 -0800

The Notebook

report
D'vontae(Snoopy-Doo)Atlee_2007887
D'vontae(Snoopy-Doo)Atlee_2007887 wrote:
2012-03-03 09:37:26 -0800

pride of pregidice

report
rocky3959
rocky3959 wrote:
2012-02-26 16:11:03 -0800

i love twilight i am team jacob i can't wait til' breaking dawn part 2 comes out.

report
CuteGrace
CuteGrace wrote:
2012-02-26 09:23:10 -0800

i disgree with this list because the NoteBook is probably one of the most romantic movies ever. I not trying to get anyone mad. But if you have not seen the movie the Notebook you really should because it is soooooooo good.Twilight i bet is good because im reading the book and i do want to watch the movie.But The Notebook should be #1 on the list.

report
pjc pjc
pjc pjc wrote:
2012-02-26 09:18:48 -0800

ill give twilight a 10 i love this movie

report
mycutebunny415
mycutebunny415 wrote:
2012-02-25 13:56:27 -0800

i would yell at you because twilight R-U-L-E-S that spells RULES!!!!!!there i said it

report
mycutebunny415
mycutebunny415 wrote:
2012-02-25 13:54:05 -0800

twilight does NOT suck

report
Ribkah
Ribkah wrote:
2012-02-24 21:05:30 -0800

Twilight is AWESOME!!!

report
SuperKoopa
SuperKoopa wrote:
2012-02-23 03:54:37 -0800

Twilight sucks

report
david6
david6 wrote:
2012-02-21 19:11:56 -0800

its madddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

report
lakevaraindrop
lakevaraindrop wrote:
2012-02-20 18:14:12 -0800

i love twilight

report
NeonZebra
NeonZebra wrote:
2012-02-20 17:00:12 -0800

I watched Love Actually It's pretty good

report
worldqweencc
worldqweencc wrote:
2012-02-19 10:37:58 -0800

im twilghts movie fan!!

report
koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-02-19 05:42:40 -0800

twi-hard

report
divagirlrocks123
divagirlrocks123 wrote:
2012-02-15 10:30:43 -0800

perfect for valentines

report
Cool Girl 7
Cool Girl 7 wrote:
2012-02-11 19:16:42 -0800

twilght is so awesome !!!! Im team Jakeup

report
SoFarSoGood-TillDeath_1906228
SoFarSoGood-TillDeath_1906228 wrote:
2012-02-11 18:44:32 -0800

agreed

report
back to story
F1107558238875

Best Love Story? Vote

  • The Titanic
  • The Notebook
  • Romeo and Juliet
  • Chasing Liberty

related stories

We love a good sci-fi flick that takes place in space or features aliens or creatures from other ...
Is there a certain celeb you try to emulate (look like) or is your fashion sense a mix of all you...
Do you dare to experience the world’s most addictive vampire-human romance? Check out the movie T...
It's really hard to make a good movie, but it's even harder to make a good sequel! Kidzworld list...

Entertainment in the forums

Duma
Duma posted in TV Shows:
I like P.P.L It's so freagin awesome!!!
reply about 2 hours
astronaut18
Q. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs? A. A clock! Q. What is the easiest way to double your money? A. Put it in front of the mirror of course! Q. What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive? A. A glove. Q. What has to be broken before you can use it? A. An egg. Q. What has a neck but no head? A. A bottle. Q. What gets wetter as it dries? A. A towel. Q. What goes up and doesn’t come back down? A. Your age. Q. What belongs to you but is used more by others? A. Your name. Q. Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it? A. A shadow. Q. It's been around for millions of years, but it's no more than a month old. What is it? A. The moon.
reply about 5 hours
astronaut18
Q: What did the ground say to the earthquake? A: You crack me up! Q: Why did the music teacher need a ladder? A: To reach the high notes. Q: What's the worst thing you're likely to find in the school cafeteria? A: The Food! Q: What kind of plates do they use on Venus? A: Flying saucers! Q: Why did nose not want to go to school? A: He was tired of getting picked on! Q: How do you get straight A's? A: By using a ruler! Q: What did the pen say to the pencil? A: So, what's your point! Q: Why did the kid study in the airplane? A: Because he wanted a higher education! Q: How did the music teacher get locked in the classroom? A: His keys were inside the piano! Q: What do elves learn in school? A: The elf-abet! Q: What did you learn in school today? A: Not enough, I have to go back tomorrow! Q: What holds the sun up in the sky? A: Sunbeams! Q: What object is king of the classroom? A: The ruler! Q: When do astronauts eat? A: At launch time! Q: What did the pencil sharpener say to the pencil? A: Stop going in circles and get to the point! Q: How does the barber cut the moon's hair? A: E-clipse it! Q: What happened when the wheel was invented? A: It caused a revolution! Q: What do librarians take with them when they go fishing? A: Bookworms Q: What is the world's tallest building? A: The library because it has the most stories. Q: What vegetables to librarians like? A: Quiet peas. Q: Why did the clock in the cafeteria run slow? A: It always went back four seconds. Q: Why didn't the sun go to college? A: Because it already had a million degrees!
reply about 5 hours
MissJonkinz11
MissJonkinz11 posted in Celebs:
Shaun Diviney from Short Stack  :love
reply about 5 hours
Duma
Duma posted in Celebs:
Zac Efron :D
reply about 6 hours