Comments

Top 10 Romantic Movies (pg. 2)

Check out where Vanessa Hudgens, some indie rock kids and a tortured, love-sick vampire sit on Kidzworld's list of Top 10 Romantic Movies. Page 2. Back to Article

JCat19
JCat19 wrote:
2014-02-11 20:23:19 -0800

Joseph Gordon Levitt is so hot

JCat19
JCat19 wrote:
2014-02-11 20:22:57 -0800

Love these movies

mushicat
mushicat wrote:
2014-02-11 04:17:36 -0800

Ya twilight is always the romantic

laurenchick1
laurenchick1 wrote:
2014-01-29 14:57:39 -0800

twilight is th most romantic movie in the world

tkaeara
tkaeara wrote:
2014-01-18 11:34:16 -0800

a walk to remember is the best

XxGalaxyGirlXx
XxGalaxyGirlXx wrote:
2013-12-30 23:38:51 -0800

The best romantic movie ever is how'ls moving castle

alwayzsmilin-D
alwayzsmilin-D wrote:
2013-12-30 23:26:54 -0800

I like Twilight.Once I was broken-hearted and I watched all Twilight Saga

_the_perfect_girl_
_the_perfect_girl_ wrote:
2013-12-30 09:15:29 -0800

where's a walk to remember?

guccibabe12
guccibabe12 wrote:
2013-12-28 09:18:00 -0800

all luv 2 TWILIGHT mwaaaaaaaaah.............such a kul 1 smile

Jesus_Nerd_16
Jesus_Nerd_16 wrote:
2013-12-19 13:00:31 -0800

I was all like, hey, good list! ..Then I got to #1 and I was like..never-mind. Twilight? REALLY!?

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-11-29 15:16:58 -0800

I think when the bring out the movie 24, it will also be quite romantic

dadette230
dadette230 wrote:
2013-11-26 13:52:59 -0800

TWILIGHT IS #1 NO MATTER WHAT IN MY BOOK

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2013-11-13 03:13:45 -0800

Kristen Stewart is emotionless. -.- So twilight for number one? Ruined romance for me!

zainah3

masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-12 14:00:59 -0800

I love every love movie I watch. even if it's with my girlfriend Big Grin

Year4fan9046
Year4fan9046 wrote:
2013-11-12 13:59:28 -0800

love actually is such a wonderful movie. I love it..

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-12 13:56:35 -0800

u know im one of the only guys in this world who would sit though a love movie with his girlfriend and make love songs 4 her instead of all of the other guys who would do something with his guy friends. to be truthful I pick my girlfriend instead of my guy friends.

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-12 13:50:12 -0800

kinda

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-12 13:49:31 -0800

My mom loves love actually xD See what i did there?

Best Love Story? Vote

• The Titanic
  • The Notebook
  • Romeo and Juliet
  • Chasing Liberty

We love a good sci-fi flick that takes place in space or features aliens or creatures from other ...
Is there a certain celeb you try to emulate (look like) or is your fashion sense a mix of all you...
Do you dare to experience the world’s most addictive vampire-human romance? Check out the movie T...
It's really hard to make a good movie, but it's even harder to make a good sequel! Kidzworld list...

Entertainment in the forums

Charulata
Charulata posted in TV Shows:
Doraemon!
reply about 1 hour
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in TV Shows:
"Neron" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Neron" wrote: I like The Legend Of Korra slightly better because that show took risks that were hardly taken in a show of its kind. It included a lot of mature themes and it really connects with today's older youth. You mean violence wise? Not just that, but the show tells the stories of the characters finding themselves. Take Asami for example. A lot of people have a late relative and another relative involved in some kind of trouble. She had her relationships AND family business to take care of, which relates to some of today's youth who feel like they have the whole world on their shoulders. They're starting to have to take responsibility for things they can hardly manage, and seeing the triumph of a character like Asami is truly inspiring. Her mother's dead, her father's in prison, her boyfriend was stolen from her, and her business nearly failed. But she did not give up, which sends a positive message to today's generation of teens. Mako was not stolen from Asami he just chose Korra and everyone knows that thats what people wanted. As messed up as that sounds its the truth.
xPrincessPikachux
I vote for the Legend of Korra. :3
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Movies:
the last movie i saw was stars of our faults that movie was so sad i even cried in the end of the movie :sad
Neron