The Amanda Show TV Show Facts
When she was just 13 years old, Amanda Bynes landed her very own sketch comedy show on Nick. The Amanda Show ran from 1999-2002 and helped launch Amanda into the Hollywood spotlight. This hilarious comedy is now being released on DVD, so check out the facts and start watching!
The Amanda Show - Main Cast
- Amanda Bynes - Host/Regular Performer/Penelope Taynt
- Drake Bell - Regular Performer
- Raquel Lee - Regular Performer
- Josh Peck - Regular Performer
- Nancy Sullivan - Regular Performer
- John Kassir - Regular Performer
The Amanda Show - Fun Facts
- The Amanda Show is a spin-off of the show All That, which Amanda Bynes also starred in from 1996 to 2000. All That has also starred peeps like Keenan Thompson and Kel Mitchell, Nick Cannon and Jamie Lynn Spears.
- Amanda Bynes starred in all the Amanda Show skits, except the one titled, Totally Kyle.
- Penelope Taynt, Amanda Bynes' #1 fan, tries desperately throughout the series to meet Amanda but never gets the chance. Penelope is actually played by Amanda herself.
- After The Amanda Show went off the air, Drake Bell, Josh Peck and Nancy Sullivan went on to star in the Nick show, Drake and Josh.
- Amanda Bynes used to date Amanda Show co-star, Taran Killam, from 2001-2003.
- Adam Brody from the Fox hit, The OC, played the role of Greg Brady on the Amanda Show in a skit called, When Brady's Attack.
- Maureen McCormick, the original Marcia Brady, appeared on The Amanda Show from 2000-2001.
The Amanda Show - Quotes
"It turns my stomach to see a beating like that. Let's watch it again in slow-motion." - Amanda Bynes.
"You're wasting my life." - Penelope Taynt.
"You got something in your nose... I want it." - Courtney.
- Amanda Bynes Biography
- What a Girl Wants Movie Review Starring Amanda Bynes
- What I Like About You - Second Season Wrap-Up
- More Cool TV Show Facts!