Comments

Dear Dish-It, Are We Going Out?

I gave this guy a Valentine's card and he gave me one. He's really sweet. Does this mean we're going out? Back to Article

crazycookieXD
crazycookieXD wrote:
2011-07-28 21:03:10 -0700

ik r? its so cheesy

Cookie1013
Cookie1013 wrote:
2011-07-22 18:38:08 -0700

i hate valentines day worst holiday who invented valentines day

i-love-orangutans
i-love-orangutans wrote:
2011-07-22 09:16:28 -0700

ive never had an valentices day card from anyone even if i go out with someoneon the day well before and like past i still dont get one Big Frown

Jessica.Lves.You_1849184
Jessica.Lves.You_1849184 wrote:
2011-07-22 06:38:22 -0700

I luv valentine's day but sometimes it's annoy seeing roses and a box of chocolate in every year. But my bf takes me to a diner and then we go to the movies then we go somewhere else special. That "special" is like getting something else every year, It's awesome.
My sister hates valentine's day buz... "some reasons I can't say"

wassuppeep
wassuppeep wrote:
2011-07-22 05:17:36 -0700

i love valentines day!!! Love

becca01
becca01 wrote:
2011-07-22 01:46:02 -0700

i love dallas

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-22 01:14:59 -0700

not me cause that was the day i found out that my bf was cheating on me Sad

Mackennaaa
Mackennaaa wrote:
2011-07-22 01:10:17 -0700

I always love valentines day. xDD

i love brandon
i love brandon wrote:
2011-07-22 00:04:28 -0700

i love valentines day!

BHnicey99
BHnicey99 wrote:
2011-05-26 09:22:27 -0700

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

Did You Give Out Valentines?

• Only to my BF/GF.
  • To my whole class.
  • I gave my close friends a Valentine.
  • No way! Valentines are for babies.

I have a very confusing situation that I hope you can help me with! I’ve been chilling with this ...

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Style:
Hahaha. Well, I don't put too much eyeliner on, but I will try to explain it. Follow your eye line, and just go over it like two times. :p
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
Oh, okay?
LolJokes005
LolJokes005 posted in Style:
"hieverybody22" wrote:help!!all my friennds are tinyand the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums...please help mealittleBIGproblem Look Don't worry about ur weight. Just be a good sport, and wear clother that u're confy in, even if they are ur Mums. And don't worry ill be ur frd :D
jordand08
"Jelly3" wrote: "Kirsteeeeen" wrote: Well, you're just going to have to go and give it another chance. You never know, you may like it there. Sometimes we have to face our fears and it might be really scary but usually in the end it is worth it. This. :)
happyfrizzl12
Dear seraphine10 Tell your mum how you feel about going back to New Zealand for a holiday. Do you worry that there will be earthquakes while you're away? Sit her down in private and tell her how you feel about it. Maybe if she see's how scared you are of going back she won't make you. Just tell her how you really feel about it because earthquakes at 7 years old is traumatizing. Hope this helps.  ​- The Fabulous Unicorn