Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Are We Going Out?

I gave this guy a Valentine's card and he gave me one. He's really sweet. Does this mean we're going out? Back to Article

crazycookieXD
crazycookieXD wrote:
2011-07-28 21:03:10 -0700

ik r? its so cheesy

Cookie1013
Cookie1013 wrote:
2011-07-22 18:38:08 -0700

i hate valentines day worst holiday who invented valentines day

i-love-orangutans
i-love-orangutans wrote:
2011-07-22 09:16:28 -0700

ive never had an valentices day card from anyone even if i go out with someoneon the day well before and like past i still dont get one Big Frown

Jessica.Lves.You_1849184
Jessica.Lves.You_1849184 wrote:
2011-07-22 06:38:22 -0700

I luv valentine's day but sometimes it's annoy seeing roses and a box of chocolate in every year. But my bf takes me to a diner and then we go to the movies then we go somewhere else special. That "special" is like getting something else every year, It's awesome.
My sister hates valentine's day buz... "some reasons I can't say"

wassuppeep
wassuppeep wrote:
2011-07-22 05:17:36 -0700

i love valentines day!!! Love

becca01
becca01 wrote:
2011-07-22 01:46:02 -0700

i love dallas

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-22 01:14:59 -0700

not me cause that was the day i found out that my bf was cheating on me Sad

Mackennaaa
Mackennaaa wrote:
2011-07-22 01:10:17 -0700

I always love valentines day. xDD

i love brandon
i love brandon wrote:
2011-07-22 00:04:28 -0700

i love valentines day!

BHnicey99
BHnicey99 wrote:
2011-05-26 09:22:27 -0700

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

Did You Give Out Valentines?

• Only to my BF/GF.
  • To my whole class.
  • I gave my close friends a Valentine.
  • No way! Valentines are for babies.

I have a very confusing situation that I hope you can help me with! I’ve been chilling with this ...

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.
Homeschooler
Homeschooler posted in Friends:
I'm not trying to be rude...but don't do the hair thing. Just don't. I know a lot of guys and they don't like flirty girls. Just be friend first and if he seems interested, and if you are ready for it, talk to your parents about going a little farther. One again, I'm not trying to be mean, but I just want you to be safe ;)
kuzivakwashe
kuzivakwashe posted in Friends:
hi, i have a guy i like He's name is Malachi. I really like him. He is from my youth group. Everytime i look at him he looks at him. I was told it means he likes me. Just go to him and say hi and act natural ok.  i know you will nervous but just be calm
Raccoonsrule
Raccoonsrule posted in Friends:
Just casually walk up to him, say Hi, look your best on that day. i mean, it can't hurt. Talk to him! Hang out! Have lunch. Flip your hair when he's looking your way. Be nice, not pushy.     Wish you luck!  :hippie :D