Comments

Dear Dish-It, Are We Going Out?

I gave this guy a Valentine's card and he gave me one. He's really sweet. Does this mean we're going out? Back to Article

crazycookieXD
crazycookieXD wrote:
2011-07-28 21:03:10 -0700

ik r? its so cheesy

Cookie1013
Cookie1013 wrote:
2011-07-22 18:38:08 -0700

i hate valentines day worst holiday who invented valentines day

i-love-orangutans
i-love-orangutans wrote:
2011-07-22 09:16:28 -0700

ive never had an valentices day card from anyone even if i go out with someoneon the day well before and like past i still dont get one Big Frown

Jessica.Lves.You_1849184
Jessica.Lves.You_1849184 wrote:
2011-07-22 06:38:22 -0700

I luv valentine's day but sometimes it's annoy seeing roses and a box of chocolate in every year. But my bf takes me to a diner and then we go to the movies then we go somewhere else special. That "special" is like getting something else every year, It's awesome.
My sister hates valentine's day buz... "some reasons I can't say"

wassuppeep
wassuppeep wrote:
2011-07-22 05:17:36 -0700

i love valentines day!!! Love

becca01
becca01 wrote:
2011-07-22 01:46:02 -0700

i love dallas

the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-22 01:14:59 -0700

not me cause that was the day i found out that my bf was cheating on me Sad

Mackennaaa
Mackennaaa wrote:
2011-07-22 01:10:17 -0700

I always love valentines day. xDD

i love brandon
i love brandon wrote:
2011-07-22 00:04:28 -0700

i love valentines day!

BHnicey99
BHnicey99 wrote:
2011-05-26 09:22:27 -0700

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

Did You Give Out Valentines?

• Only to my BF/GF.
  • To my whole class.
  • I gave my close friends a Valentine.
  • No way! Valentines are for babies.

I have a very confusing situation that I hope you can help me with! I’ve been chilling with this ...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
reply about 1 hour
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
TXSL9
TXSL9 posted in Friends:
Or na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey goodbye