Comments

W.I.T.C.H TV Show Facts

W.I.T.C.H is kind of the animated Power Rangers of the new millennium. Find out more about this hot Disney Cartoon! Back to Article

JennyD

bizarlov wrote:
2011-08-06 11:10:36 -0700

ii lov the show

jokesjokes
jokesjokes wrote:
2011-04-28 08:25:14 -0700

this is a cool show, i stopped watching it though...

PrincessCarly
PrincessCarly wrote:
2010-12-14 07:33:16 -0800

OMG I haven't seen this show in like foever. WOW! I love this show!

BBBbecky
BBBbecky wrote:
2010-11-28 01:22:00 -0800

I totally think W. I. T. C. H. is so coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Have You Ever Seen W.I.T.C.H?

• Yeah, I watch that show all the time.
  • No, I don't like shows about magic.
  • I haven't seen it yet, but I'm definitely going to check it out.
  • I don't watch cartoons.

Entertainment in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Movies:
"american_brit" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: Ugh its so hard to choose... Edward is so romantic, and charming and he's so perf :) But Jacob is so hot and cute and also so perf :) Team both!   *cute Oh. Wow, Mark... that was... * cough cough * uh... something... (Sorry! Saw it on the side and had to reply) My answer: Neither -should be self explanatory Something FABULOUS! (Sorry had to say it) ;) You liar, you're so team Jacob! Uh huh...  Lol
american_brit
american_brit posted in Movies:
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Movies:
"american_brit" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: Ugh its so hard to choose... Edward is so romantic, and charming and he's so perf :) But Jacob is so hot and cute and also so perf :) Team both!   *cute Oh. Wow, Mark... that was... * cough cough * uh... something... (Sorry! Saw it on the side and had to reply) My answer: Neither -should be self explanatory What, it's a good movie!  ;) You liar, you're so team Jacob!
FireWolfRain