Comments

W.I.T.C.H TV Show Facts

W.I.T.C.H is kind of the animated Power Rangers of the new millennium. Find out more about this hot Disney Cartoon! Back to Article

JennyD

bizarlov wrote:
2011-08-06 11:10:36 -0700

ii lov the show

jokesjokes
jokesjokes wrote:
2011-04-28 08:25:14 -0700

this is a cool show, i stopped watching it though...

PrincessCarly
PrincessCarly wrote:
2010-12-14 07:33:16 -0800

OMG I haven't seen this show in like foever. WOW! I love this show!

BBBbecky
BBBbecky wrote:
2010-11-28 01:22:00 -0800

I totally think W. I. T. C. H. is so coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Have You Ever Seen W.I.T.C.H?

• Yeah, I watch that show all the time.
  • No, I don't like shows about magic.
  • I haven't seen it yet, but I'm definitely going to check it out.
  • I don't watch cartoons.

Entertainment in the forums

unicorngirl43
Yo mama so ugly the minecraft creepers run away from her!
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Celebs:
"Cutiebee12" wrote:Did they show their daughter? Kim or Beyonce? Beyonce did, a while back and there's also a magazine article thing about them as a family, I don't remember which one exactly. And as for Kim, she ADVERTISES her daughter.
Cutiebee12
Cutiebee12 posted in Celebs:
"blakbutterfly" wrote:I don't know WHY they should.They are a great couple and every marriage has up and downs. And its not the two of them should think of, they do have a daughter and they should also think about them. Despite whats' on media constantly, I do ship them as a couple.Sooo better than Kim K and Kanye Did they show their daughter?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Celebs:
I don't know WHY they should. They are a great couple and every marriage has up and downs. And its not the two of them should think of, they do have a daughter and they should also think about them. Despite whats' on media constantly, I do ship them as a couple. Sooo better than Kim K and Kanye
Cutiebee12
Cutiebee12 posted in Celebs:
Yes, they should. Because My mother said that Jay-Z is controlling Beyoncé and both of them are doing child sacrifices........... don't blame me, it is true........