Star Wars Republic Commando: Free PC Game Demo
It's Wookie time! The big fuzzy dudes from Star Wars need your help - their leader Tarfful has been wookie-napped by a bunch of lizards called Trandoshans. This free PC game demo of Lucasarts' Star Wars: Republic Commando lets you take command of a bunch of clonetroopers to go rescue him. We have the info on downloading the game demo right here!
Downloading the Star Wars: Republic Commando PC Game Demo
To take command of a squad of clonetroopers, you need to follow the steps below. Then it'll be up to you to turn those Trandoshan goons into a set of luggage and save Tarfful!
1. Click Here to go to the official Star Wars: Republic Commando website.
2. Move your mouse over where it says ">> Navigate <<" at the top of the page - just under the Star Wars: Republic Commando logo.
3. A big blue menu will pop up, give it a sec to load.
4. At the bottom of the "Downloads" column it says "PC Demo" - click that.
5. A new page will pop up. Near the top is a red arrow next to "Download Now!" - click on that.
6. You'll head to a new page, wait until a popup shows up.
7. Choose "Save File As..." in the popup and save the file to our desktop.
8. Once the file starts to download, go chill for a bit. It's a 430MB download, so it'll take a while. You could go watch the latest Star Wars movie or even do your homework! (Yeah, right