Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Recovering From Anorexia

I had anorexia, and still do, but I'm getting better. Before I got it I was really obsessed with my weight. Now I realize I'm beautiful. Back to Article

AngelBabyluv
AngelBabyluv wrote:
2013-12-08 11:31:48 -0800

For me it started at 11, I'm 13 now.. Still not over it. I got called fat, now at school I hold in my gut all day long unless I am wearing a jacket that is big on me.. I was always called fat by kids just a lil skinnier than me, I haven't been called fat anymore. I just wanted to fit in ya know. I skip breakfast and lunch everyday, my parents dont know though. I dont think I need help.

CutechicEmo

princeisbeast wrote:
2013-09-10 16:55:50 -0700

nice

ToCareIsASin
ToCareIsASin wrote:
2013-09-10 16:54:42 -0700

I'm three years recovered, and it is really a good feeling. I eat like crazy, work out, jog, and I'm not making myself throw up anymore (x

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-10 16:47:11 -0700

Im almost fully.recovered . I still eat very little a day. Like I only eat one meal a day...

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-08 15:30:53 -0700

I dont eat breakfast that much. The only time I eat breakfast is on Sundays.

Veronica_H
Veronica_H wrote:
2013-07-08 15:03:45 -0700

I don't eat a lot anymore. I try too. Now and then I get dizzy whenever I try to stand up..

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-07-08 12:32:59 -0700

I don't eat alot either

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-08 12:31:26 -0700

I don't eat a lot.I just eat few kinds of food.

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-07-08 12:28:18 -0700

I cant stand getting up early in the winter; Its still dark O__O

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-08 12:26:50 -0700

RobotGirl123:No you're not.I slept until after 12:00.

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-07-08 12:24:58 -0700

I dont have any breakfast until about 10ish in the morning. Am I weird?

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-08 12:22:24 -0700

I don't eat breakfast only cause I slept though it.

Alway_Justine
Alway_Justine wrote:
2013-04-08 18:24:51 -0700

I Was Anorexic in The 7th & 8th Grade...

nyesha1234
nyesha1234 wrote:
2013-04-08 18:14:23 -0700

@prettyboyrouk124. Sorry I'm on my phone so I can't go to my comments

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2013-04-08 18:13:07 -0700

My sister gets mad at me & says i have it...
But , i'm really skinny but , i'm not at the same time.
But , i dont have it that's all that matters..

;HakunaaaaMatataa_2329292
;HakunaaaaMatataa_2329292 wrote:
2013-04-08 17:51:36 -0700

anorexia is horrible ... I would know ..

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-12-11 19:13:08 -0800

Thats great ur trying to recover, i hope everything goes well for u smile

Know Someone With an Eating Disorder?

• Yeah, one of my close friends had an eating disorder.
  • I've personally had an eating disorder.
  • I've heard of people at my school with an eating disorder.
  • No, I've never known someone with an eating disorder.