Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Even More April Fools' Practical Jokes & Pranks

Want to pull a prank on your friends and family on April Fool's Day? Kidzworld has some fun ideas for you! Back to Article

cutelittlething
cutelittlething wrote:
2012-02-20 10:06:56 -0800

heres a good but gross one, what you do, is ask the freinds in your group if they like tuna sandwidges and if they say yes...make some..
CAT FOOD SANDWIDGES
its hilarious if they ask what flavor and you tell them!!!! Clown

coyote
coyote wrote:
2011-04-01 11:54:11 -0700

hahahahah Big Grin

jaderade34
jaderade34 wrote:
2011-03-31 11:32:42 -0700

my faveorite one is the plastic rap on the toilet seat... hilarious!!!

random ninja xD
random ninja xD wrote:
2011-03-28 16:53:02 -0700

Prank1: Put Dishwashing Liquid In The Toilet, Make Sure u put enough in cos its meant to bubble up

flipsova
flipsova wrote:
2011-03-27 09:37:12 -0700

oh oh oh i have a hilarious april fools prank, ok so invite a friend or some1 u know and take them outside first u get a brownie and roll it up to look like poop and then pik it up from the ground and eat it (the brownie) and then see ur friends reaction, lol smile

igotblackops
igotblackops wrote:
2011-03-27 00:19:09 -0700

i got a prank.make up this INSANE story and tell it to your friend. after you ee the reaction and they sa something pretend you have no idea what they are talking about. but thats more of a joke.

Jack0tac0
Jack0tac0 wrote:
2011-03-26 00:52:06 -0700

YAYYYYYY!!!!!! I've finally a prank to pull.

thejumzey
thejumzey wrote:
2010-11-18 13:49:30 -0800

if you have a game system,and have another broken one,then this is the perfect prank for you.go to whoever the gamesystem belongs to and get the broken one and throw it on the floor.RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM!!!

thejumzey
thejumzey wrote:
2010-11-18 13:46:54 -0800

put salt on the person you hate's toothbrush.

thejumzey
thejumzey wrote:
2010-06-23 03:11:11 -0700

hahaha right!you should try putting peanut butter in shampoo bottles!!hahaha so funny Big Grin

Littlechick2
Littlechick2 wrote:
2010-04-01 12:17:05 -0700

OMG!! Try putting Kool-Aid in the shower head!!!! So FUNNY!!! Cool Grin

Pipenzagirl_1459338
Pipenzagirl_1459338 wrote:
2010-04-01 02:31:31 -0700

My family has gone out foir the morning and im homealone. im rigging my whole entire house!

bella999
bella999 wrote:
2010-04-01 01:37:54 -0700

today i just put toilet paper on my moms deck and filled a mini plastik bag with penut butter put a litle bit of penut butter on top and sugar.I put it on my moms cofee pot

messymeg666
messymeg666 wrote:
2010-03-31 13:21:57 -0700

the best april fools joke to play on your boyfriend: tell him ur pregnant :P

burningphantom13
burningphantom13 wrote:
2010-03-31 11:54:51 -0700

omg 4got 2morrow was april fools day. u can stick toothpaste in freezer. i'm gonna rickroll someone lololol.

pigsrule404
pigsrule404 wrote:
2010-03-29 10:22:13 -0700

That's pretty cool! I also know a prank, put a sticky note on the bottom of your mouse so that it makes it so you can't move the thing on your screen, and on the sticky note, write Gotcha!

Grace and Deanna

flipflopsgirl10
flipflopsgirl10 wrote:
2010-03-22 10:56:53 -0700

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have always been pranked

on april fool's day!

LimeGreenQueen101
LimeGreenQueen101 wrote:
2010-03-18 10:32:02 -0700

Thanks!!!! I really stink at practical jokes so now i have some to do!

Poll

Are You an April Fools' Prankster?

• Yep, everyone calls me the king of pranks.
  • I've played some hilarious pranks in the past, but I don't do it every year.
  • I'm not familiar with pranks, but now that I've read Kidzworld's article...
  • No, I hate jokes and pranks - bah!

Micro_afd micro
It’s the Top 25 April Fools’ Jokes and the pranks are getting really funny as we slide into the T...
Micro_whoopie-feature
We’re halfway through the Top 25 April Fools’ jokes for you to use on April 1st.
Micro_aprilfools-feature
April Fools is right around the corner and it's always fun to get someone a surprise whether you ...

Random in the forums

Charulata
Charulata posted in New Users:
Hello Lily! Welcome to Kw. If you want to see Kw rules , click here.
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
"noordinarygirl" wrote:Mood: TiredColor: Dark blueCartoon: Oi, if I absolutely have to pick, it would be either Powerpuff Girls or Teen Titans. You're tired , your favorite color is Dark Blue and cartoon is Powerpuff girls and teen titans , I think you're Angelica (:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Mood: Tired Color: Dark blue Cartoon: Oi, if I absolutely have to pick, it would be either Powerpuff Girls or Teen Titans.
XxneonhipsterxX
david: ok so how you play is that it like go fish but if your turn like if i say that kenny do you have any 3 hearts and if kenny said no i gonna to say something that i kept secret or lied about TO ALL THE GROUP thats how you play  kenny: i hate you tanner  tanner: i love you too buddy ●¸●  david: LETS PLAY  max: this cant be happening david do you take pills david: WHAT YOU SAY PUNK  mason: that hursh O.O  tanner: LETS PLAY OK EVERYONE MERRY CHISTMAS  they played the game and max was first max: ok kenny do you have any  10 hearts  kenny: nope go fish  max: oh no ok tanner do you mind  tanner: mind what  max: nevermind david  there a rumor where they say THAT YOU ACTUALLY A GIRL david: WHA WHAT  kenny: and the whole school knows  david:....... JUST BECAUSE I WEAR A PURPLE SHIRT  DOES NOT MEAN IM A GIRL JUST FOR GET IT NEXT IS YOU TANNER  tanner: ok .......um max...-blush- do you have any.... 8s  max: um no go fish  tanners mind: tanner stop blushing your gonna let him think he like you  mason: you ok tanner  tanner: my truth might suprise yall but .....im.......stright......gay  everyone: woah  WHAT  tanner: and...... i love YOU MAX -###### max-  everyone: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tanner: m max do you love me that way  max:....im....sorry tanner ......but .....i ......dont  i need to use the bathroom -runs to the bathroom  tanner:.......... david: i need to check on the cookies  kenny: im going to check on max mason:.........tanner you ok -sits down with tanner- you ok tanner: yeah -cries- im fine.... mason:-hugs- it ok to be continued
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
"Miley143" wrote:YOUR MOOD :-  Overly Excited FAVORITE COLOR:- BlackFAVORITE CARTOON:- Well this isn't a cartoon but my favorite movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas  Sorry! You have to tell your favorite cartoon's name!