Dungeon Lords: Free PC Game Demo
Want to strap on a suit of armor, grab a sword and battle evil like the heroes of the Lord of the Rings movies? That's what the Dungeon Lords video game is all about! This fantasy game lets you make your own hero and gain powers as you battle goblins and other monsters. The game isn't out yet, but you can play the PC video game demo for free by following the instructions below on how to download it!
Downloading the Dungeon Lords PC Game Demo
To grab this heap of adventure gaming fun, follow these directions and the free game demo will be yours in no time!
- 1. Click Here and a new page will pop up.
- 2. Click the "Download Demo" link in the bottom-right of the page.
- 3. The page will change and a list of sites will show up, click on the "WorthDownloading" link.
- 4. Another page will pop up, click on the "USA Mirror #2" link at the bottom of the page.
- 5. On this new page, click the "Click Here to Begin Downloading" link in the center of the page.
- 6. Now you're on another new page, click the "Download" button.
- 7. On this page, click the "Select Server" button, next to where it says "No Wait".
- 8. Now it's time for the 320 MB game demo to download. It's going to take a while so check out some of our free online games while you wait!
- 9. When the file has downloaded, double-click it to begin installing the game.
- 10. When the Dungeon Lords game demo is installed, double-click it and get ready to battle evil!
Dungeon Lords PC System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
Processor: PIII 1 GHz required, P4 2.4 GHz recommended.
RAM: 256 MB RAM.
Hard Drive: 500 MB free space.
Video Card: 32MB required, 64MB recommended.
Sound: DirectX 9 compatible sound card.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King Movie Review
- Dungeon Siege Free PC Game Demo Download
- LEGO Star Wars Free Video Game Demo Download!
- HeroScape - The Battle of All Time Board Game Review
- Get More Free Video Game Demos Here!