Comments

The Titanic History

The Titanic sank during her first and final voyage across the Atlantic Ocean when she struck an iceberg off the coast of Newfoundland in 1912. Back to Article

-Yolo.Swag(:
-Yolo.Swag(: wrote:
2012-02-11 18:04:29 -0800

omg , I love this movie , it's so romantic ♥

basketballlover714
basketballlover714 wrote:
2012-02-11 17:01:07 -0800

I love this movie

cright2
cright2 wrote:
2012-02-11 08:20:50 -0800

The movie was AMAZING I just couldn't imagine being on that ship preparing to die or live.

FitchlyChase15
FitchlyChase15 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:43:07 -0800

i luv the titanic about to celebrate 100 years april 15 may u rest in peace people of the tradgedy

BOBANDRAWR
BOBANDRAWR wrote:
2011-11-25 13:37:02 -0800

I cried when i was watching the movie! Waaaaa! WhaaaaaaAA!

Cindy560
Cindy560 wrote:
2011-11-25 13:32:36 -0800

so sad Worried

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2011-11-25 13:07:38 -0800

it was a sad movie

luvu-lots-10
luvu-lots-10 wrote:
2011-11-24 22:17:16 -0800

I love the movie and its sad but its jut so awesomesmile!!!!!!

Nin@ 123 x
Nin@ 123 x wrote:
2011-07-17 07:41:10 -0700

The titanic is so sad , but i love it Frown

Rawr_Rawr_Dragon
Rawr_Rawr_Dragon wrote:
2011-07-13 10:06:17 -0700

I Love The Movie && I Heart Jack Grin

Rawr_Rawr_Dragon
Rawr_Rawr_Dragon wrote:
2011-07-13 10:05:34 -0700

I'm In Love With The Movie I

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-07-13 09:53:10 -0700

I luv that movie,but it is kinda sad!! Sad

Can.You.Un-Break.My.Heart?
Can.You.Un-Break.My.Heart? wrote:
2011-07-13 09:47:47 -0700

I watched the original version of the movie. Th black and white one. I don't usually cry during movies, but... Yeah. You see where that's going.

-Crazy.Artist.Of.The.Future-
-Crazy.Artist.Of.The.Future- wrote:
2011-07-13 07:29:43 -0700

It's a movie. But, it was a true story.

purplefrek
purplefrek wrote:
2011-07-13 07:21:32 -0700

It's really sad... Sad

Super Rapgirl
Super Rapgirl wrote:
2011-07-13 07:16:08 -0700

i like dis movie becauz it break my heart (Sobbing)

Super Rapgirl
Super Rapgirl wrote:
2011-07-13 07:15:22 -0700

i like dis movie becauz it break my

-.KatieChaos.-
-.KatieChaos.- wrote:
2011-07-13 07:14:49 -0700

You've never seen it Jonah?!?!?
I love that movie! XD
I cry, yeah whatever.
A lot of people do. XD

Ms_Lexiie.!_1842847
Ms_Lexiie.!_1842847 wrote:
2011-07-13 06:17:00 -0700

I have never seen this movie.!

OhCasey_1841914
OhCasey_1841914 wrote:
2011-07-12 23:48:18 -0700

Yeahhh. I cry everytime.

How Did the Captain of theTitanic Die?

• He sank with the Titanic.
  • He shot himself with a pistol before the ship sank.
  • He froze to death as he swam toward a lifeboat with a baby in his arms.
  • He died from a heart attack years after the Titanic sank.

Micro_titanic-micro
You probably have seen the Oscar-winning action/romance Titanic (1997) on either old videotape or...
Micro_titanic-micro
Experience it like never before in 3D and IMAX. Titanic - coming to theaters April 4, 2012.
Micro_leonardo-dicaprio_micro
Leonardo DiCaprio went from child star to Hollywood hunk in no time at all. Now he has won the he...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Vampire Poison" wrote: I'm not exactly sure about this one, I do feel like we should have the death penalty, and then again, I think it's cruel. I believe that it depends on the kind of person and what their crime is. I would feel a lot safer if a person who was a serial killer wasn't around anymore. Again, the Anders Breivik case is a great example of a country treating a mass murderer like a human being rather than a monster (after all, we are a little bit old to be believing in monsters).  So...after reading up on him, I'm very surprised.  He was the Taliban's Taliban.  But he's twisted. He should not of been deemed sane. He should be spending the rest of his days in Solitary Confinement.  Would locking this man in a small space and letting his mind corrode even further really service anyone? Would you or I actually be better off? Do you think the victims' families will be safer at night knowing we've crushed the psyche of a murderer?  Being in prison is good enough, and he'll stay in prison as long as he's a threat, I see no reason that we need to torture him (and that is exactly what indefinite solitary confinement is), other than to satisfy our primal desires. This is why I consider this such a progressive decision. Treating even mass murderers like human beings who still have potential value is progress.  Crushing his psyche is more humane then killing the man. And at this point, he's not going to be much good to society.  Not every psychopathic murderer can come back to be a good citizen. Should he get a shrink? Of course. But if he's deemed "broken beyond repair" I don't see why we should let him be among others, so that he can either be martyr'd for his beliefs in jail or kill a Muslim who is in the prison, or spread his message to to others.  The compromise is that we need to have a volley of psychological tests to determine if they could be fixed (And yes, i know it's not that simple...but its better then letting EVERY SINGLE PSYCHOPATH in a regular prison) and use those tests to place them either in a regular prison, or have a makeshift Arkham Asylum, or solitary confinement.  I think you're confusing high-security and solitary confinement. There is absolutely no reason to keep anybody in solitary confinement indefinitely. We do not need to kill him, or crush his psyche, we have other options. IF he is still deemed unsafe, they can deal with him as they see fit. Obviously if he presents an active danger to other inmates, he should be kept away, but I seriously question the idea that we should preemptively punish him for things he hasn't actually done yet. I don't disagree that it's a case-by-case basis, obviously not every murderer can be reintegrated into society, but if there's even one, don't you think we should give him that opportunity? I think we should start by assuming that every one can be rehabilitated (which obviously won't happen), and then narrow it down from there, not the other way around. Prison is not about making people uncomfortable, it should be about keeping society safe, and about reintegrating violent criminals into a safe society.
Fenmore
Fenmore posted in Say Anything:
potato
WizardMorgan
COOKIES  :)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
Store bought posters, be swaggin in dat room yo.
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in General:
Welcome to my August faves! Here are some of my Fave things in August: Song: Dancing Queen- ABBA!! That song is so Awesome!! Rude- Magic!!!  Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know im Human too? Food: Ice Cream! Game: Pokemon X!! Show: How i met your mother what are some of your faves from August??