Comments

How to Get the Bohemian Look

Bohemian chic is the hottest trend of the moment. It's earthy, feminine and cheap! Get boho fashion tips right here! Back to Article

lamusicaesmivida
lamusicaesmivida wrote:
2014-04-27 07:44:35 -0700

I

pricnesspea123
pricnesspea123 wrote:
2013-11-24 11:03:27 -0800

love it

AnnieRose
AnnieRose wrote:
2013-11-08 11:35:25 -0800

i love bohemian its not as bad as i used to think it was it looks so natural and calm and down to earth

coolgirlrayray
coolgirlrayray wrote:
2013-08-15 08:14:59 -0700

aw my quiz took me here so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

candic
candic wrote:
2013-02-16 18:59:12 -0800

but their clothes is so nice

candic
candic wrote:
2013-02-16 18:58:58 -0800

but their clothes is nice

candic
candic wrote:
2013-02-16 18:58:20 -0800

bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! need to go eat

Hailey0913
Hailey0913 wrote:
2012-10-06 10:16:30 -0700

That's the way I dress mainly ..... except with a bit shorter skirts... i dont like the super long ones on me

Trinafrin
Trinafrin wrote:
2012-09-18 19:17:06 -0700

I actually like the way they dress!

TLC+Beatles=myfaves
TLC+Beatles=myfaves wrote:
2012-03-23 11:44:13 -0700

So trippy !

LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE wrote:
2012-03-04 14:05:19 -0800

The bohemian look is summery and I love it!

Japihi
Japihi wrote:
2012-02-11 09:28:38 -0800

gypsy like hehe

mishbabe
mishbabe wrote:
2011-10-07 10:15:52 -0700

not bad at all! Love smile Big Grin Wink

SavyKnowsAll
SavyKnowsAll wrote:
2011-06-28 10:22:14 -0700

So me!!!!!!

Best Dressed Bohemian Beauty?

• Kate Moss.
  • Sienna Miller.
  • Mary-Kate Olsen.
  • Kate Hudson.

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me